Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Well I’ve been up since midnight. I tried to sleep but I’m used to third shift so working second shift for two weeks is really screwing up my sleep. I’ll be heading to work here soon. 

The only plus here is the lack of people due to it being the holidays. It means things will be chill at work.

• Brohoof 1

Well apparently I’m going in even earlier today for work. They have to let me know what time. So I’m kind of sitting around waiting for a phone call? They’re bad at letting me know things at the last minute so it’s hard to really do much.

I would hate that! :angry:

'Member doing what was called double-day shift, go into work 2 pm, 'til 10 pm; you think you got a free morning to to do something else but actually you keep checking the time to see if it's near 2 O'Clock, is too much of a distraction

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Deerie said:

Fight depression, ate sushi & bought some clothes 

My dm's are always open, even though some things upset me never be afraid to talk to your friends about your problems, thats's why we are your friends. I can handle most topics without getting personal biases involved if that's what the situation calls for. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Deerie said:

@Blivy i just kinda don’t wanna bother you i mean seeing how certain situations can aggrevate you i don’t wanna stress you out w my irl troubles 

True, but i'd rather help when I can vs being helpless to help someone I care for. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Deerie said:

Fight depression, ate sushi & bought some clothes 

Not sure who your bias in BTS is if you have one

but 

Here’s a cute gif of V! Hope you feel better!

tenor.gif?itemid=12772692

Anyway to answer the question

I worked on a few drawings today and getting ready to leave for work soon.

Not really today unless you interpret as being from midnight last night – currently trying out a new airbed that I want to use for camping – it's OK, may need a bit more tweaking of the pressure. I used airbeds before but for the past few years I've been using a sleeping mat, which is very good but can still be too hard,and depending what the ground's like. Can't take the discomfort anymore. The old airbeds always started leaking after a while but we'll see how this one goes. Also, I'm experimenting with using a thick cushion for a pillow, this is very promising, doesn't slide off like eveything else does off of the sleeping mat. Onwards!

Plus, added a new device to the Hive Hub – if having a lamp in the conservatory come on for the evenings is going to be a regular thing, then maybe it could do it at sunset (Hive can do that). All will be revealed in due course .....

• Brohoof 1

Just came home from walking with my friend to the next town (a 2 hour walk). Very fun. Then we ate as a big pizza place, some very good salads. It is just nice being home again!