Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Trying to find out why google bot is throwing its toys out its pram when it tries to parse one of my web pages, or so I'm being told by Google search console.

Nope, no idea! :maud:

Still not a complete waste of time, found a couple of other silly things, now fixed.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, Splashee said:

Just came home from walking with my friend to the next town (a 2 hour walk). Very fun. Then we ate as a big pizza place, some very good salads. It is just nice being home again! 

Same, only it was his birthday.

Got home with me a book that I have been reading for hours.

• 1 month later...

Finished putting LED "bulbs" in the Ural. Last job was replace the turn signal repeater bulb with 2 diodes added 'cause can't be connected between left and right sides anymore. Makes the wrong side also light up. If dimly. Also installed the "Plastic Elbows - Protection of The ECM Pressure Sensor" (these are supposed to stop water getting into the ECU's.

White thing in middle of photo (looks like a slug) there are two of these, left and right sides of the engine (this is right side)

-

1426940379_PlasticElbowsSnorkels_3034.jpg.5019546af5f7b2ad0ea9659911a316a4.jpg

-

Also replaced the cover for the OBD socket that I broke earlier :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I cleaned the inside of my granddad's truck. He's letting me use it to tow a tractor trailer since my truck lacks a proper towing hitch. Figured it was the least I could do.

I have talked to my boyfriend, packed a few things, and made plans for when I'm getting my stuff over with me when I make my return tomorrow. Still have a few things to do, but for now, I'm taking a break until tomorrow morning/aftrernoon/whenever.

Terrible, awful, arduous work that I barely made a dent in. :Cozy:
I also slept. And went out to dinner with family. And thought about ponies. 

i did a lot of studying today and finished the chapter which i had been procrastinating for more than a year! finally i guess :pistachio:

i've been in a depressive episode for a while so getting some stuff actually done feels great now yayy :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Changed my mind about which LED pilot bulb to put in the Bantam's headlamp (I am overhauling an old BSA Bantam motorcycle). The previous (by Classic Car Leds) won't go thru the stock grommet in the reflector. (It sort of works with a different [bigger hole] grommet and a different socket.) This one will, hence can keep the stock grommet and (BA9S) bulb holder. And it's brighter, or at least it draws more current (120 – 130 mA), which also implies it ought to be brighter. Now on "soak test".

This one came from Amazon, is a "Ruiandsion" brand (how the hell do you pronounce that anyway?)

-

IMG_3043.jpg.339362e9ab9ff1b2a625f1785aabdf9d.jpg

I went to a store today to get myself a hotspot thing for internet and tv.

Now i will be able to use my computer again and not just my phone to browse the internet.