Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Traveled to our neighbor isle, and walked there. Had to watch out for ticks though, since they have a very dangerous virus there. It was nice! Sunshine, and a fantastic view over the water! :P

I sat and did my History class assignments. Learning all about the more recent history from the 1980's up until today. Lot's of work trying to prepare for my final on Friday, I also gotta finish up the final edits on my English paper too and get that turned in tomorrow, then I'll be all done with that class :ticking:

Other than that I haven't done a whole lot today, I've lurked on the forums on and off throughout the day and browsed YouTube, but nothing too major. I might go for a walk here though, it's pretty nice outside and I kinda wanna get out :mlp_yeehaa: 

• Brohoof 1

Today I have done the following.

• Did the washing up
  • Cut my hair
  • Had a nice bath
  • Fed my cat
  • Changed and cleaned the cage of my pet mouse
  • Did two lots of laundry
  • Sorted through four large stacks of old VHS tapes
  • Sorted through four larges stacks of books
  • Cleared all the cobwebs that had gathered throughout the house
  • Filled up several bags of general rubbish and recycling
  • Stripped all the beds and washed the sheets
  • Made a curry
  • Ate the curry
  • Had a nap
  • Decided that I'm definitely going to learn how to make my own clothes
  • Sat in front of the computer browsing the MLP Forums while eating a large bag of crisps.

Tomorrow I have the joy of mopping, vacuuming and polishing. Good times... Good times...

• Brohoof 3

I did some homework (which I really had to force myself to do today :scoots:), played some video games, watched silly gaming memes for an hour, took a walk, made a Mother’s Day card for my mom, and had a small Zoom meeting.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours and 10 minutes land mowing! The fields look great now! :yay:

The spring is ridiculous here right now. It is so fresh and flowery and the smell of barbeques are in the air! :D

• Brohoof 1

Almost missed my appointment this morning!  Thankfully, I looked at my phone and noticed the notification!  Had only 5 minutes to prepare for it but I made it there

Played some acnh for a bit

watched youtube

Made some cupcakes?  Wouldn't call them cupcakes though, maybe rolls???????  They're an old recipe I found a few years back for Skyrim Sweetrolls, it's pretty good but a bit buttery and I always forget to reduce the amount of butter I use in it... :adorkable:

Been doing dishes on and off all day so hopefully I won't have to worry about dishes in the sink tomorrow morning

I feel like I should make something else too but I have no idea what I should make?  Bread?

(edited)

Offline - exercised with my dog, took the trash, and washed my face.

Online - changed my password and my signature, and currently watching DashieGames's latest video in another tab.

Edited by Antagonist

I’ve been driving my truck around basically the whole day lol. I took it for a little light mudding I guess you could say and about got myself stuck but it was worth it I had so much fun! :ticking: 

Literally working, took down a little girls wall so she asked did you take my wall. I kind of felt like I had taken her wall it had a lot of cute drawings on it but on the flipside did build another wall. So you know I mean other then that not much had monster and that's a success in my ipad.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly backing up files. Found stuff I hadn't done going back 2 months!

Soaked the Bantam's air cleaner in engine oil, left it to drain back into the can. (In a funnel.)

Received a couple of parcels.

Went on Internet.

49 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

Shoveled what seemed like a metric ton of duck poop out of the duck coop. (Haddnt done it in 3 years)

I do that every single day. Gotta keep my pet ducks happy and clean! :dash:

• Brohoof 1

Lawn mowed the snail field for my ducks, making custom paths. They love it, running around mazes hunting down snails to eat :squee: