Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Finally bought some turnips on acnh, watered and weeded my garden(irl, not in acnh).  My tomatoes are finally starting to sprout some flowers, I'm pretty excited to see if they grow any tomatoes!!!  My parsley is doing well, growing nicely~!!!!!  I also just did some cooking.  I also turned on the ac since today's 31C.  I normally don't do much on the weekend, in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels today. I liked it a lot, stylish, sometimes funny and really interesting film. Doesn't feel like nowadays edgy and overpathosed movies

• Brohoof 1

Got a phone call from my work agency, hopefully we can find me some work at some point...  Played some video games, baked some buns, cleaned dishes...  Not much that sounds interesting but I'm trying to get into a pattern, probably should get some crochet done today, almost finished with the current project I'm doing.

Switched out a power supply to fix my damaged computer from a lightning strike, just to get the same result >_> so it wasn't the power supply then. 

My day hasn't been that awesome so far, I haven’t really done too much because it seems like negative energy is following me everywhere I go and every time I try to do something, so :mlp_wat: 

As of now, I’m laying in bed (playing it safe...)

But I’m planning on doing a lot more later on in the evening! :D 

Edited by CoconutCake

Modifying a cheap motorcycle wheel truing / balancing stand off eBay, to make the uprights more sturdy, and closer together, turned out to be much more complicated than expected. Also despite copious measurements I still managed to cock up and drill the new holes in the wrong place! :angry:

Making pizza dough the right way. First step is to start making the "Italian gesture" with your hands. Only adding a quarter of the yeast pack into the dough helps too, I suppose.

Walked with my mom, drawn for the forum contest, cooked porkshops with fried potatoes and home made gravy (too tasty, I need to stop adding gravy!)