Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Well I made dinner, played some games on the adult swim website,and got a couple of the new halloween dragon eggs on dragcave. Tomorrow is my birthday ,so today I'm just chilling for the most part.

Edited by CookieK

• Got up
  • Went to work
  • Took my brother to a Halloween party
  • Gave out candy, only to have my night made by a kid's costume

And here I am now, chilling on the forums with the Penguin game on.

My dad made me go to the new house we're building and clean up some stuff for like 8 hours. I didn't like it at all, I would have rather been drawing ponies honestly. Or listening to some music. Or even doing my Calculus. But nope, "you're going to learn to love working once I get you to do it every Saturday". Sigh...

• Brohoof 1

Something, actually.  Crazy, right?  I've been working on a top secret project, and I was examining some reference material, and I realized that part of my top secret project was not up to snuff.  Actually, that part sucked noodles.  Well, that was yesterday, actually.  I realized that I wouldn't be satisfied until I re-did that part, and that would put me ages behind schedule.  It was tearing my brain apart, and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I got back on track, because I'd never be able to switch my brain off.  So, I decided to skip sleeping and grind my top secret project .  And that's what I've been doing for the last 16 hours or so.  Well, except for a break to watch Scare Master.  Anyway, my eyes are bloodshot and burning, and my hand is cramped, but it was worth it.  I finished what I wanted to do, and I'm back on track.  I'm killing time here because, even though I'm exhausted, I really can't sleep until bedtime.

01 Woke up

02 Got out of bed

03 Dragged a comb across my head

04 Found my way downstairs

05 Had a cup

Oh wait. That's something else!

I got up late today, then went out to get some last minute Halloween stuff. We didn't go out this year. I had a great time giving out candy to the trick-or-treaters!

I read all these lame posts about people sleeping and wasting away their lives. So basically just making myself feel depressed about this forum and the future of humanity. At least I feel better about myself, so I can thank some of you for that. W00t.

post-30550-0-16485200-1446353705_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roughshod

Not very much... I ate chicken, samosas, and sweets (from Halloween), played Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer for about five consecutive hours, then proceeded to check for notifications and leave a few posts here! :)

Worked. Got home early for my weekend thanks to the best time change of the year. Went out to eat, got new sheets and food for my pet bird. That's about it... I'll probably fall asleep soon.

Today i chugged a ten ounce cup of hot coffee and soon regretted it when i had to hold back the urge to vomit. Then I got gas for my truck, my crush asked to date me then when they figured out i have a job and couldnt spend every waking minute with them, they broke up with me. Visited my grandma and then got more coffee. Now im going to work.

Played Counter strike till 2AM

Went to sleep

Woke up at 7AM

Got to school at 8AM

Left school at 3:20PM

Got home at 3:50PM

Left home at 4PM for drum lessons

Got to drum lessons at 4:20PM

Waited for 10 minutes till drum lesson

Left drum lessons at 5PM

Got home at 5:20PM

Played drums at home till 6:50PM

Had dinner at 7PM

Finished dinner at 7:10PM

Went on the forums at 7:15PM

Current time is 7:35PM

Went to bed (drunk) at 1:30.

Got up at 7:30 (hungover).

Went to work.

Worked.

Returned dodgy broom I bought yesterday.

Installed new HDD.

Now I'm waiting for it to format. I unchecked 'quick format' and it's 4TB. After half an hour it's at 8%.

I think I'll go to the pub....

Not much, filled in a job application form, chatted to friends. Somehow it's 6pm already... Time why you go so fast ;~;

• Brohoof 1