Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I mostly did homework but I had a little time to watch a show

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've come to the decision that after giving myself a few days to "see how I feel tomorrow" I really should take a break from MLP Forums because

I've honestly felt nothing over the past few days. This time I will make sure to stick to my promise and actually take time off instead of just saying it. :unamused:

Edit: That didnt't work. :yeahno:

You must resist the notifications! (Sorry if this one doesn’t help, feel free to ignore this actually)

• Brohoof 1

Woke up earlier than I would've liked because a package arrived today, did my other morning routine stuff, went to a store to pick up some groceries that I hope will last me the rest of the month.  Also have an appointment coming up in a few hours, so I'm just double-checking things for that.  Beyond that, might clean some more dishes today?  I want to re-play a bit of fallout 4 today too since I'm working on a fanfic of both Nora and Nate surviving along with some other people from Vault 111 and I need some dialogue from some of the starting areas that I forgot to get before.

• Brohoof 1

I went to the Commissary with my grandparents to buy some groceries, then we went to the Exchange to get some lunch at the food court. I was going to Charlies Grilled Sub and get me a kiddie meal that has chicken tenders, fries and a Oreo cookie, but they didn't have that. Either they don't currently have any or they just don't sell it anymore. I believe I head that they don't currently have any, so I hope they get some soon in the future. I instead went to Subway and got an pizza sub Sandwich which had just marinara sauce and mozzarella Cheese. First time I ate at subway. I think I found a new place to eat at. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Met up with my friend, had fun listening to some CDs on his newly acquired CD record player from 1981, extremely interesting quality for the time. Bring able to compare digital CD with analog LP records on the same product, not something you can do so easily. Then we went on a walk through a nearby forest, talking absolutely nonsense and just having fun. Fresh air and yellow leaves. Sadly tiny sprinkle of rain, but you cannot have everything

• Brohoof 2

I picked up some of my prescriptions that were ready and I also harvested A LOT of parsley!!  I still had a lot left but I figured since the other plants unfortunately got tangled with my tomatoes, I'll leave them for later.  Some animal has been munching on my tomatoes and leaving the half-eaten evidence behind :ButtercupLaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Not much, did my usual morning routine, played some skyrim, updated a few mods for sims 4.  Most of the evening was spent sewing a mock-up for a cape I'm making and now I'm just on here.

Checked the Ural's oils and pumped the tyres. Tried to readjust the parking brake, but not gone far enough yet for the next 'notch' on the spline. So back where it was. Looks like need new pads soon anyway. Oiled some things. Then see if it still starts. We're going to be locked down again for at least four weeks, on Thursday, so I want to get in a last ride-out before then. Probably Wednesday, supposed to be sunny.

I drove to the next town, and got two packages, one being a schematics book that I have wanted for a long long time, and the other a GPS clock module for a very specific clock system. I also walked in the nice sunshine while I was there!

• Brohoof 1

Well, today I typed out the second paragraph for my final history class essay. The essay itself isn't due until like, December 17th I think, but I'm starting on it now so I have plenty of time to really be focused on writing nice, long, well put together paragraphs. The last thing I would want to do is cheese the essay and then get a poor grade on it, also at this rate I'm on track to be able to turn my essay in early, meaning that I'll be cutting a whole week off the end of my semester (because all we do the final week is type up the final essay). 

Other than type up another paragraph for my final essay, I've watched my favorite streamer on Twitch for a little while today and I also played Cities Skylines for a few hours too. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2