Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Did some more cleaning this morning.  Got some stuff ready that I want to donate(put them in boxes), scrolled around the internet for a while and went for a walk.  What I've done so far this evening is do laundry and some crochet, I'm trying to make a black and orange scarf so far it looks great think I might be half-way done with it so far idk, depends on how long I want it to be.  Might have to stop for now since my wrist is starting to bother me lol...

11 minutes ago, moh310 said:

today i joined this site! im hoping to set up commisions but cant exactly figure out how to lol.

A jumping off point for you.

I'm working on my cloud security class. I'm about 3/4 done with it.

1 minute ago, Forbidden Gummy Bear said:

A jumping off point for you.

I'm working on my cloud security class. I'm about 3/4 done with it.

oh thank you so much this is really awesome :D

Woke up early today since I had a phone appointment with my psychiatrist and wanted to make sure I ate before talking with her.  Chilled out for a bit after that then went to a local knitting group meeting.  It was nice to see everyone after not seeing them for most of the year.  With a potential second wave starting sometime soon for my area, this may be the last time I see them for another long while.  Got a bit more familiar with the bus system with this outing!!  When I got home, I had a late lunch/early dinner, caught up on internet stuff and I think for the rest of the evening I'll be planning grocery lists for next month since a flyer for Bulk Barn came in today and I'm just looking over the deals.  Might also get off early to do some crochet.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, You said:

LOL
I actually thought when reading that that's this weird UK sports game with horses

lol, that part of my post could indeed be interpreted in SO MANY different ways...

• 1 month later...

Nothing much, did a workout video this morning, tried looking into some stuff(mostly trying to figure out my budget for next month) and also looking over my meal plan for the next month!  Ended up wasting a few hours watching youtube videos, catching up on social medias.

Played Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire.  Very close to getting all the challenge points in the medium difficulty, except for :mlp_wat:levels 2 and 6.  The AT-ST in Echo Base is so hard:scoots: to beat.  The swoop bike level:baconmane: has you get on top of building structures to get the challenge points:glimmer:  The gladiator droid in level 9 requires lots of thinking how to fight:lostit:

Woke up early to play some Stardew Valley this morning, did that for a few hours.  Caught up on social medias, cleaned dishes.  I'm proudest of cleaning a large amount of my kitchen today!!  Cleaned the floors, the counters and even the microwave!  Still have a lot of cleaning ahead of me but I think I did good! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2