Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

• 2 weeks later...

I’m getting ready for a long road trip tomorrow so I’ve been running around all day today packing and what not. :BornAgainBrony: Only 1 in the afternoon and I’ve already gotten so much done. 

I've been working on a brief snippet of lyrics, and trying to find a way to expand it into a proper song. Here's what I have so far.

"You know, papa, what they used to say?

'Would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone?'

Well, papa, I'm warnin' ya today,

Don'tcha leave me and your little country girl alone."

I swear, I have good ideas, but it's difficult to channel them properly. :yeahno:

Not much. I just got back from work where I spent 8 hours servicing, cleaning, and polishing sousaphones. After that I practiced the piano a bit, and now I'm just procrastinating on the forums again.

4 minutes ago, MistyMuffins said:

Fixed a new pasture for the mini Shetlands, replaced a leaking seal on my old 4x4 truck and now at work for some things. Tomorrow I will just sleep.

You deserve sleep my friend! Deep long sleep. I still can't believe how important you are, as I am sitting here typing on my computer knowing you are in charge of everything! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

I worked a long ten hour shift today fixing bass clarinets and moving scrap wood out of a part of my workplace we're renovating. After that I just kind of lounged around the house for another five hours, and now I'm here instead of sleeping.

I took it upon myself to clean out and reorganize the refrigerator. I disinfected it and threw out any expired food/drinks. I also cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the floors. Oh, and I took a four hour nap.

Have ate a small breakfast and sat on computer - although i've been awake for few hours. Soon i'm going to grocery store. It's going to be pretty regular day, i guess.

Therapy, psychiatrist appointment, cried a bunch, ate a bunch of ice cream, depression napped, watched the honey play games, played games with the darlings, and now I'm going to midnight snack a bunch and head to bed

Oddly enough, I feel okay at the end of the day

Nothing, really. Slept, played some Starbound and City of Heroes, tried to sleep some more, played more City of Heroes, ate and played some more.

I'd say I'd have been more productive if it wasn't raining all day long, but that would probably be a lie.