S05:21 - Scaremaster  

157 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it

• Boooo! Hated it
    • I didn't like it.
    • It was ... meh
    • I enjoyed it
    • I loved it ... spooky Yay <3

Buckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, she just unleashed... THE ANGEL BUNNY!  MAY CELESTIA HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS!!!  :blush:

984775__safe_fluttershy_screencap_angel+

• Brohoof 6

EVERYONE STOLE MY JOKE NUUUU im cool with it  B)  but im probably not the original one due to the leak  :blush:

^

Didint have Leek their :lol:

Edited by Midnight_Luna

Not quite as amazing as Luna Eclipsed, but still, a very worthy successor to it all the same if I do say so myself.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Now I find this episode better than Luna Eclipsed. There I said it flame me. This episode continues the continuity from Filli Vanilli in developing Fluttershy with actual continuity. Also, the animation was really top notch and the costumes in this episode were amazing.

It gets an 8.5/10. Why that? Rainbow Dash was kind of obnoxious here. Like, I can't imagine the pony who helped fillies who were bullied have this little of patience with someone who is scared.

• Brohoof 3

What a great Halloween/Nightmare Night episode, Fluttershy was the perfect character to set around another episode like this. Better than Luna Eclipsed even, imo... :comeatus: :blush:

Happy Halloween/Nightmare Night everypony! :umad:

• Brohoof 4

Great Halloween/Nightmare Night episode for today, and at the ending part that's Fluttershy dressed as a bat after escaping the cave of terror! It's not that scary!  :D

Edited by Allen

Wow...the showrunners reeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy want to make Flutterbat a frequent thing.

I avoided the leaked episode, and now I'm glad I did. One of my favorite things about Luna Eclipsed was the lighting and unique atmosphere possible with an episode taking place largely at night, and this was no exception for this episode. The variety of costumes on display were also a treat... although I rolled my eyes at Granny's horse head costume. 

Fluttershy's concerns did get a bit out of hand after a while and kinda dragged on though. Though apparently Fluttershy likes anime, which I always figured would be Dash's guilty pleasure. Also, has a pet spider named fuzzy legs, but afraid of fake spiders?

I still enjoyed this for what it was worth. Shame Luna didn't make an appearance though, but I guess she's probably already used up all her cameos for this season outside of possibly the finale, 

• Brohoof 4

Already watched it last week, I thought it was pretty good, but definitely not as good as Luna Eclipsed.

The tea party scene was a bit cringy :P however I found the moral very interesting.

Also I'm getting a bit tired of all those Flutterbat references...

Edited by Blobulle

Wait...how did Fluttyshy change her eyes to be like Flutterbats? More questions have to be answered now!

There's actually red contact lenses that you can buy to do that.

Oh my god... Fluttershy draws anime.

Edited by IcefireInfinite
  • Brohoof 2

I liked how it was released to coincide with Halloween. I heard it was leaked prior to today's airing though, what a shame. Overall, it was a decent episode and the pacing was slow at some parts. The plot was also predictable especially the segment where Fluttershy tries to partake in activities that her friends were participating in and she was pointing out all the things that could possibly be terrifying to her.

On a more positive note, the costumes looked fantastic and Derpy makes a brief appearance cosplaying as Twilight. Also, I had expected the episode to conclude with Fluttershy finally conquering her fear of being out on Nightmare Night, but I'm glad that the resolution was somewhat unexpected as she decided that Nightmare Night was not her cup of tea.

• Brohoof 1

Saw this one when it leaked so I've been sitting on this one for a while

What I liked:

The Moral: Brilliant moral, how that just because your friends doesn't mean you have to do everything together and making a stand on what you want to do

The costumes: So many! 

Fluttershy, Act 2 & 3: Basically I really liked how Fluttershy acts, AFTER Twilight suggests that she scare the rest of the Mane 6. For one thing, the tea party shows her fears, which are more adult/more anxiety prone than your Halloween fair. And then she decided to go full force on the Mane 6 but found she didn't like it and took a stand and said she didn't like it

Spike: Holy cow, he's useful!!! AND HE'S INTERACTING WITH SOMEPONY OTHER THAN TWILIGHT OR RARITY!!!!! Best scene of his all season!

What I didn't like:

Fluttershy Act 1: A big pet peeve of mine is when the writers have Fluttershy act as Scooby-Doo, overly terrified.  Here it was again and I still dislike it.  It's an extreme of a characterization trait, basically dialing it up to 13 on Fluttershy and that's not good.

Granny Smith: The heck is with you Granny?

What was otaku:

Anime ponies!!!!!: Otakushy confirmed!!!!!!! Also Dragon Ball exist in Equestria!!

So overall I was rubbed the wrong way by the first act but the rest of it came together to pull of a very enjoyable Halloween episode.

• Brohoof 3