Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone want to voice act look here

Fireboltvoices VA

hi fireboltvoicesVA here.

so this is something called firebolttales. this is going to change because it isn't going to be one episode there are different stories. so new tale:

this one is called The Tale Of The Two Sisters

base: Its all about Celestia and Luna from the start too now. [not much of a base is it]

Cast Needed:

Celestia [filly]

Celestia [teen]

Celestia [Now]

Luna [filly]

Luna [teen]

Luna [Now]

Celestia's teacher [she is kind, light hearted, nice and a female]

Luna's teacher [He is mean, strict, the opposed of Celestia's teacher and a MALE]

Twilight

Apple Bloom

Scootaloo

Sweetie Belle

[more coming properly] audition need to be in by 31st of December.

google doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fotfvdXNov8gkVNU-Hj97cFhLLiz9tiJ4uU-Asj_TuA/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Fireboltvoices VA

One thing I hate about stuff like fan projects in this fandom: they focus so heavily on using the female characters, that there is little to no opportunity for males to get involved.

One thing I hate about stuff like fan projects in this fandom: they focus so heavily on using the female characters, that there is little to no opportunity for males to get involved.

you see most mlp charters are mostly females all males are backgrounds or ignored. but the next one as more male roles.

you see most mlp charters are mostly females all males are backgrounds or ignored. but the next one as more male roles.

I know, it's just frustrating because people could invent new characters for fan works to give males more opportunity to get involved. 

i honestly feel sorry for the male VA's in MLP. Imagine being brought in to say like 3 lines.

I know, it's just frustrating because people could invent new characters for fan works to give males more opportunity to get involved. 

i honestly feel sorry for the male VA's in MLP. Imagine being brought in to say like 3 lines.

yeah males need time in the spotlight.

What's worse is that even Spike is voiced by a woman.

What's worse is that even Spike is voiced by a woman.

to be in that, Spike is a little kid. and it's either a somewhat crappy child VA, or a male trying to do a little boy voice.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny, since most of the OCs I come up with are male, especially ponies. I just never have the time to do anything with them, so they sit. My Ponysona is male, even. A gelding. I'm female, so I couldn't even voice my own ponysona, or my own OCs. But, if I ever do anything with them, I'll let you know.

Also, as for this project, is it still active? I'm looking for projects to get into. Starting next month, I'll be free of most of my extra-curricular projects, most of my past few months have been focussed on convention prep, so once that's over, I'll be free to do other things.

It's funny, since most of the OCs I come up with are male, especially ponies. I just never have the time to do anything with them, so they sit. My Ponysona is male, even. A gelding. I'm female, so I couldn't even voice my own ponysona, or my own OCs. But, if I ever do anything with them, I'll let you know.

Also, as for this project, is it still active? I'm looking for projects to get into. Starting next month, I'll be free of most of my extra-curricular projects, most of my past few months have been focussed on convention prep, so once that's over, I'll be free to do other things.

yep it's open it's just you missed the first one.