Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Favorite Team Fortress 2 Class?

Pokemons are gaaay

Medic and Spy all the way! Medic is always my favorite class in these types of games because I love being able to support the team without having to be on the offensive all the time. The Spy, well, he is just purely fun to play as, sneaking around while disguise is always a treat. :3

Top 3 are 1. Demoman 2. Pyro 3. Scout

Demoman because I am best as him

Pyro because I suck at aiming 90% of the time

Scout because his personality is awesome

Bottom 3: 1.Spy 2. Medic 3. Sniper

I can't get any kills as spy so if I do pick him I go on sentry patrol

I can never lock on as medic

Sniper is once again because I suck at aiming 

In terms of playing, I love the Demo and Medic. Causing insane amounts of damage as demo never gets old, and I've always loved playing the "Cleric" class in games, so medic is a usual pic.

Personality wise, as a character, I'd tip my hat to Medic. The sheer insanity of playing as him while he's babbling on in his accent about bloodbaths and making saw jokes just adds to the experience so much.

My favourite to play is spy. He's not my best but I just love being stealthy when everyone's acting chaotic all around you. Plus it feels awesome when you get a difficult back stab :D

Close second being soldier or medic. Soldier because #1 he's my best character and #2 in the shorts he just funny 

and Medic because I like playing support

Edited by Lyme Soundstick

• 2 years later...

When I played TF2, I was a Sniper main. I was actually really good with him back then. Like I 1v1ed a pro Sniper player and won kind of good.

I also was a pretty good Demoman, mostly playing Demoknight. It's just so maniacally fun charging into people and beheading them with a Golf Club.

As for my least favorite, ehh... I really don't like the way Heavy was designed as a class. I main frontline in Paladins, but I can't stand Heavy's design. He's just a bullet sponge with a minigun that just sprays bullets everywhere. If he was less spammy, less of a bullet sponge, and was designed like a proper tank, I'd really like him.