Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lightning Bliss Leaving Forums

Lightning Bliss

Hello Everypony,

I am making this a quick forum announcement. I will be leaving the MLPFs as of today. I don't wish to explain the reasons of this in detail, other then that with respect to the mods/admins of this forum, we simply have different views on how things are done here.

I'm sure they are doing everything they can to make this forum a fun and wonderful place, and they certaintly had for me for almost 3yrs. Sadly though the tides have changed, and I feel it best that I move on. Don't worry, you can still find me on DevianArt, or my happy little YouTube Channel. Simply type in Lightning Bliss on either website and you'll be sure to find me there.

I wish everypony here the best and hope you all continue to have fun on these forums!

Keep an eye out for those rainbows! They will make you smile!

~ Sincerely Lightning Bliss

• Brohoof 10

Well i`ll be.................., this is just an ALARM that we hear, if @@Lightning Bliss is leaving the forums have a problem THAT is really bad, she is a very good soul i watched her on yt before i come here, it`s because of her that i`m on the forums today i a Thank Her soo much, there has to be some kind of trouble, this must be resolved now. Mods i know you see this, i now you do your best to make this, the forum that exist, but not everyone here is a bad person, i bet some of them wouldn`t have left if there was more understanding. In the end the the problem must be solved for the good of all talented users on this very forum.

• Brohoof 2

If anyone wishes to know what happened, it is not a state secret. We have an advertising rule on MLP Forums created to protect members. We also ask that our members and staff not use MLP Forums as a platform to a storefront or other avenue that would financially benefit them. We don't allow exceptions to this rule based on status of membership, the community, or longevity on MLP Forums. The reason we do not is simple ... giving one person an allowance that would not be afforded to another is completely unfair. If our members haven't previously been taken advantage of then this rule would not be needed. It is sad it is needed, but the internet is not the kindest of places. In order to protect your money from the few who would take advantage of you, the opportunity for some who would not is also impacted. It is a shame that Lightning Bliss is leaving, but as a parent I understand how to eliminate favoritism, and I apply that in managing this site so that the newest member and the most tenured member are treated with fairness and equality. 

• Brohoof 6