Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your irl waifu? (relationships - [post partner pics if you have permission])

Chronamut

So this is a relationship thread - basically to discuss your relationship partner, post pics of them etc.

I will start :)

This is my partner richard - we have been dating for 2 and a half years - he lives in albany ny and I live in hamilton ontario, so we have an open long distance relationship - consists of visits whenever time and money allows - it works :)

He is german swedish and lebanese background.

the pic below shows him 4 years ago when he was heavily into powerlifting - his last relationship went sour and he got really depressed, started drinking and stopped going in the gym and gained a lot of weight.. that's what the second pic shows

since he has been dieting and had bariatric survery (had his stomach stapled) and has lost a lot of weight.. now he just has to go back to the gym and bulk up..

it's been a tough relationship - he has a lot of things wrong with him physically, arthritis, sciatica, bursitis, synuvitis, etc. He's often in pain - the weight loss has helped alleviate that somewhat fortunately. He is an aquarius so he doesn't open up much and I am a libra so I find that hard, but I know he cares, I just wish I could see him more..

eventually the goal is for him to move up here.. I am 32 and he is 52, so there is a big age difference too, but as you get older, age becomes less of an issue - heck when I was 18 I didn't want anyone who wasn't outside my age range.. but that changes hehe..

feel free to post relationship pics and discuss your partner here :)

post-36100-0-89687400-1446474322_thumb.jpg

post-36100-0-02025300-1446474377_thumb.jpg

post-36100-0-30556900-1446474433_thumb.jpg

post-36100-0-41340700-1446474622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chronamut
  • Brohoof 1

This is really cool! ^__^ Thank you for sharing this. :)

As for me, I don't have pics at this moment, we have not been able to properly meet face to face, but regardless, I am in a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend @ We have been dating for at least 2 months now (I suck at keeping track of time. XD ) and it has been absolutely wonderful and I am incredibly fortunate to have someone like him, he is perfect. Before, I never thought I could find anyone because of my extreme lack of confidence and different problems, but he sees past all of that. That is asking quite a lot too I think, I have tons of anxiety problems, autism, and different issues beyond that and the fact that he still chose me, that means the world to me and more. :D

I hope to see him in person eventually if we can get that worked out, I look forward to that day. <3

(edited)

We should maybe add something to this topic like : Discuss and show pictures of your partner IF they are okay with it.

Just in case. Without permission we shouldnt post anything.

I really cant post any pictures, but i had a girlfriend in my child years. Her name was Sabrina, we even kissed.But since i was very young, i didnt really understood it and my mother thought she maybe would do something to me.

So she forbid me, to ever talk to Sabrina again and i told her that.

I think she cried. I really didnt understand.

For me, it was just like a normal friendship, i didnt understand this whole Relationship thing, so i wasnt really that sad.I mean i was sad, dont get me wrong, but i didnt cry.

Now years later, i understand why she was so sad.

She was in love with me...and i didnt understand  :(

Well, i never saw her ever again, for almost 10 years now.

I dont have permission to talk about her,( since i have no contact with her, so no chance with asking for permission and now idea what shes doing now or where she is and dont even remember that good, how she looked like ) but i only said her name was Sabrina, which many girls are called.

So i didnt really posted anything private. I mean i didnt even described her.

So i guess it should be okay.  :wacko:

At the moment ( for 10 years now ) i didnt fall in love with anyone.

Edited by Smile.Pony

We should maybe add something to this topic like : Discuss and show pictures of your partner IF they are okay with it.

Just in case. Without permission we shouldnt post anything.

I really cant post any pictures, but i had a girlfriend in my child years. Her name was Sabrina, we even kissed.But since i was very young, i didnt really understood it and my mother thought she maybe would do something to me.

So she forbid me, to ever talk to Sabrina again and i told her that.

I think she cried. I really didnt understand.

For me, it was just like a normal friendship, i didnt understand this whole Relationship thing, so i wasnt really that sad.I mean i was sad, dont get me wrong, but i didnt cry.

Now years later, i understand why she was so sad.

She was in love with me...and i didnt understand  :(

Well, i never saw her ever again, for almost 10 years now.

I dont have permission to talk about her,( since i have no contact with her, so no chance with asking for permission and now idea what shes doing now or where she is and dont even remember that good, how she looked like ) but i only said her name was Sabrina, which many girls are called.

So i didnt really posted anything private. I mean i didnt even described her.

So i guess it should be okay.  :wacko:

At the moment ( for 10 years now ) i didnt fall in love with anyone.

done :)

good thinking too hehe :)