Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The delicate pre-preperations of licking cinnamon from a chair (twilight vector)

FLARE

The Deviant art embed leaves lots of JPG artifacts...not a big deal, but if you want to view it at a higher resolution (native 4,000x 4,000) you can at my deviant art http://fav.me/d4xa7h3
She stares into your shoe sole and... she can see your web browsing history...she knows what websites you have been to....

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, I won't be making any more of these for a while!

Don't ask about the title

SVG and no background version coming soonish, i've got to go school tomorrow AND I might not have time to get on the computer until 24 hours from now. Edited by Flare^99999999999
  • Brohoof 22

._.

**explodes from cuteness**

That's disturbingly and terrifyingly cute. It made me want to reach through and grab her right through the monitor. If only. :(

I'm throwing myself at the screen but nothing's happening :(

You are meant to feel pain....do you not feel pain when you throw your self to the screen?

*reads tags* Don't leave flate!!!

And Twiley is adorable :3

I did the tags thing to see if anyone ever reads them anymore!

This one picture will eliminate the existence of war!

I wish!

Love the pic... the title has all of my why.

Welcome to flares mind, enjoy your stay!

I arrived for the title.

I stayed for the D'aww factor.

I stayed a bit longer due to my eyes being bedazzled by your signature (Bedazzled is a word! I learn something new everyday)

That is an exceptionally adorable Twilee you have created. The shadow effects make it a lot more realistic.

• Brohoof 1

I arrived for the title.

I stayed for the D'aww factor.

I stayed a bit longer due to my eyes being bedazzled by your signature (Bedazzled is a word! I learn something new everyday)

That is an exceptionally adorable Twilee you have created. The shadow effects make it a lot more realistic.

Thanks! I thought that my shadows I did for this were pretty bad...I guess not... Thanks!

Wow, that is fantastic. The shading is excellent, really gives a proper three dimensional feel to the picture!

All that, and I love filly Twilight. She gets all my d'aww.

Wow, that is fantastic. The shading is excellent, really gives a proper three dimensional feel to the picture!

All that, and I love filly Twilight. She gets all my d'aww.

Thank you!