Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is the majority of your leftover money spent?

Tinkh_

Since I don't really have any responsibilities such as paying all my own bills and such (I chip in to help my parents with bills and groceries though), my money is spent on all sorts of junk.

Games, posters, figurines.. just generally stuff I really don't need. Although at the moment I'm putting some money aside every week to help myself save up to visit Japan. :3

I save most of my leftover money so that I can actually buy a decent car... eventually....

But as for the money I spend on myself, it mostly goes towards buying Pathfinder books.... I have amassed quite the library...

1. Core Rulebook
  2. Beastiary 1
  3. Beastiary 2
  4. Beastiary 3
  5. Ultimate Combat
  6. Advanced Player's Guide
  7. Game Mastery Guide
  8. Ultimate Magic
  9. Pathfinder Unchained (the unchained poison rules are brutal)
  10. Advanced Race Guide
  11. NPC Codex
  12. Advanced Class Guide
  13. Inner Sea Gods
  14. Monster Codex
  15. Occult Adventures

Well I always spend at least $10 a week on chocolate, which is probably my worst thing. I get lunch out somewhere like twice a week, so $12-$20 on that plus another $15-$20 on other (not crap) snacks too in a week.

I spend $1.50 (averaged) a day on a computer since I buy/build one around $1500-$2000 every 4 years.

Speaking of extra money...

BUDGETING IS MAGIC ;) - and WELL WORTH the time. If you know EXACTLY where your money is going- you can find/fix the leaks.

It's not :P. Yeah I try to save up my money as much as possible. Then I can spend it later on more expensive things, like traveling around the world.

Pretty much this. I try to save my money to use it for expensive stuff later on.

• 4 years later...

I don't spend my money literally all of it goes to savings and reason why is simple I don't need to have a lot of money on person. Though if I do spend money it is either anime, video games or car related haha.

• Brohoof 1

I used to spend it on Star Wars toys, but now it goes almost exclusively to a yearly vacation. I like to head to Disneyworld if I can afford it (and assuming they reopen as planned). I don’t usually have much money left over after that.

• Brohoof 1

Most of my left overs are currently stored in a bank account. Every now and then I need to figure out a way to get rid of it :dash:

(edited)

I store them in a secret place my room like the people who lived through the great  depression:sealed:

19 hours ago, Splashee said:

Most of my left overs are currently stored in a bank account. Every now and then I need to figure out a way to get rid of it :dash:

Gimmie some? xD

Edited by Princess Moony

I sometimes buy various equipment or go on vacation. I also have set automatic transfers from my main account to savings accounts so that when I look at the main account, I do not see a big number. Some savings accounts are strictly for saving and I do not touch them, but there is one that I sometimes use to take out a "loan" from myself if I need more money for something I consider important.

I always make sure to save 20% of my income per month. After I pay all my bills I usually buy one or two games per month. I also might splurge a bit on food if I have more left over.  

Saved and mostly used when pricey necessities arise. But after a year at my current job, I don’t need to be quite so frugal. So every once in a while, I set aside a nice little chunk of cash and buy something fun like video games or additions to my toy collection.

5 hours ago, Princess Moony said:

I store them in a secret place my room like the people who lived through the great  depression:sealed:

Gimmie some? xD

Last time I tried that, my bank got mad. Somehow they depend on me. :crackle: