Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Cultural Exchange

Illiad Easle

(edited)

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Instead of that, I'm just going to end the RP where it is, there wasn't much to go anyway and really I don't see any more meaningful interaction occurring, especially considering that Copper doesn't know Midnight plans to leave in the middle of the night, thus there will be no protracted goodbye just a farewell note left behind in a room straightened to leaving no other trace than Midnight had ever been there.

In fact I will give you the note now so you will have the same amount of closure that Copper would have.

Mr. Strikes,

I apologize for leaving you so unexpectedly but I did not want to get caught up in a protracted farewell. I am immensely glad at your willingness to share your culture and Ponyville with me and I hope you had a similarly enjoyable time with me at Archback despite the shortness of the visit.

May your life be as long and prosperous as is fitting.

~Midnight Star.

I hope that will leave you satisfied, to be honest I don't forsee me turning your RP into a story as I have been doing with Randimaxis. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

If that wasn't enough for you, here's what I planned for the Epilogue:

A few days after Midnight's departure, Copper's first copy of the Midnight Star arrived at his house, the headline being clearly visible to those who could see his doorstep.

WAR

Beneath it was a clarification: The nations of Eastern and Western Cervidas, better known as the Deer Republic and the Reindeer Kingdom respectively, have mutually announced a state of war between their nations in the Black Knight's Court. Both call on their allies to fight on their side, but as of yet no nations have joined in the conflict. Time will tell, but this could possibly be the start of the first global conflict in Equis.

The rest of the paper was devoted to opinion pieces and interviews about possible outcomes to the war, there were mixed results but there was a consensus, if both the Trojan Empire and Equestria joined the battle then avoiding a global conflict would be impossible.

That's that then. Your RP is done with a final result of parallel divergent as it diverges from my canon, but events still fall in a similar order past the divergence point, for now.

Again, best of luck to you.

Edited by Illiad Easle

I didn't expect that, but okay. We can end it there. And it's basically War of Equestria, then?

Maybe we can redo the RP after my break is done so that we can go further in your canon? If it isn't possible, then best of luck to you in your future RPs. :)

• 1 month later...

@@DwhitetheGamer,W

Were I not starting a two year hiatus in a few days, I would consider it. However, I am starting a two-year hiatus in a few days, thus I'm not starting into any new RPs until I get back and I'm in the process dealing myself out of the one's I'm in right now.

If you're still interested when I get back, I'll give you another shot.

• 2 years later...