Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tech!

Tech Reel

Hello everyone!! Well, everypony..nah, let's just stick with everyone :muffins:

I'm Tech Reel/The Doctor/Some Random Diddly Idiot, and I'm here to answer some questions :D

So ask away! Ask ANYTHING! Whether about favorites, or preferences, or..I dunno, I can't think of any questions, that's for YOU to do XD

(P.S. The answers won't be given RIGHT AWAY. I plan to make a video where I read and answer these questions. The video should come fast though!)

-Favorite episode of the show and why?

-If you could go to any country in the world, where would it be?

-What is the coolest thing you've ever done?

-Favorite YouTubers?

Looking forward to this video! :P

• Brohoof 2

-Favorite Doctor and why?

-Favorite movie/genre?

-Favorite book?

-What fictional character do you relate to most and why?
-If Train A is leaving Station C at 4 am and is going at 60mph, and Train B is leaving Station D at 6am at 45mph, and the two stations are 300 miles apart, when will they cross paths?

• Brohoof 2

-What's your favorite type of candy?

-How many Doctor Who quotes can you reenact in one minute? (Only from the top of your tongue)

-Who do you think have got the most attractive singing voice?

-Could you tell us one of your really embarrassing childhood stories? (If you have any)

-Do you enjoy bubble-baths?

-If you could pick any superpower you wanted, which one would you pick?

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

-Favorite episode of the show and why?

-If you could go to any country in the world, where would it be?

-What is the coolest thing you've ever done?

-Favorite YouTubers?

Looking forward to this video! :P

-Favorite Doctor and why?

-Favorite movie/genre?

-Favorite book?

-What fictional character do you relate to most and why?

-If Train A is leaving Station C at 4 am and is going at 60mph, and Train B is leaving Station D at 6am at 45mph, and the two stations are 300 miles apart, when will they cross paths?

-What's your favorite type of candy?

-How many Doctor Who quotes can you reenact in one minute? (Only from the top of your tongue)

-Who do you think have got the most attractive singing voice?

-Could you tell us one of your really embarrassing childhood stories? (If you have any)

-Do you enjoy bubble-baths?

-If you could pick any superpower you wanted, which one would you pick?

What's your favourite food?

What music do you like?

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all of your questions :muffins:

The video is finally all recorded, edited, and uploaded! Check out all my answers(and a fez) below :D

Edited by Tech Reel
  • Brohoof 3

Those were the most beautiful answers I've heard in my entire life. :lol:   Oh my gosh, that power though! I would want it too!!

I was just as stupid as you were as a kid(still am), I thought it was a good idea to roll on a ball, on my stomach.... ON THE TOP OF A BUNK-BED. What happened? I fell with my head first, got a severe brain damage and here I am. No but really, I got a brain concussion, which was pretty bad. Stupid? Yes indeed I am and was. We're basically twins, Tech! PCH! X''D

You're as cute and bubbly as always! It's always a joy watching your videos!

Those were the most beautiful answers I've heard in my entire life. :lol:   Oh my gosh, that power though! I would want it too!!

I was just as stupid as you were as a kid(still am), I thought it was a good idea to roll on a ball, on my stomach.... ON THE TOP OF A BUNK-BED. What happened? I fell with my head first, got a severe brain damage and here I am. No but really, I got a brain concussion, which was pretty bad. Stupid? Yes indeed I am and was. We're basically twins, Tech! PCH! X''D

You're as cute and bubbly as always! It's always a joy watching your videos!

Most beautiful answers you've heard ever!? Where are they? I must have missed them when I watched :lol:

And it is a great power. We'd both spread music through the world! MUAHAHAHAHA..wait, we're heroes though...right?

We both have some serious brain problems. Maybe...now this is just a theory..we should actually try USING our brains! Sounds crazy though, you try first, it might be dangerous XD

Aww thanks :)

(P.S. I realize I really need to draw a Blush o'clock picture to just stick here whenever this happens. Because it is in fact that time XD)

• Brohoof 1

I see you picked the 10th doctor over the 11th, so I'm just going to reach for that 'unfriend' button right over there :P

Seriously, though, liked the video. Even if you didn't answer my math question.

Edited by StoneCold