Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you going to Hell?

Twiggy

I found a fun little test online.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

It's a questionnaire that tells you where you would go in the afterlife based on Dante Alighieri's epic poem The Divine Comedy. It's a really good read. I would recommend it to everyone. I would have posted it somewhere else, but since it has to do with religion and will more than likely spark debate, I'm posting it here. 

Remember, this is just something for fun. It should not be taken seriously. That being said, what section of Hell is everypony going to find themselves in?

post-35992-0-63393400-1446962934_thumb.png

Probably should have married my girl before getting her pregnant lol. :)

• Brohoof 1

Uh oh..
Eh. Saw it coming. I knew I've been damned to Hell for a long, long time.

It isn't letting my post it, but i got Seventh Level of Hell.
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

5HSiruW.png

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 1

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell.

The violent, the assassins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischief in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides, stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests.

Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

I think the biggest factors were being attracted to the same sex, not believing in God, believing in what I think is right (even if it boils down to violence), and having been depressed and have attempted suicide before sends me that far down.

Well, screw you too.

• Brohoof 1

Goodness. I got the 8th level of hell. Haha! I don't know weather to agree with this or not. Trust me guys, I'm not a bad person. I think...

Strange, I also scored medium on the 1st level: virtuous non believers. I think my results contradict each other a little

post-35640-0-04354900-1446964504_thumb.png

Edited by McDude

I got:

"Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx."

Purgatory | Repending Believers | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Virtuous Non-Believers | Very Low

Level 2 | Lustful | High

Level 3 | Gluttonous | Very High

Level 4 | Prodigal and Avaricious | Low

Level 5 | Wrathful and Gloomy | Extreme

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Heretics | Extreme

Level 7 | Violent | Very High

Level 8 - The Malebolge | Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers | High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Treacherous | Moderate

Well, I'm not hateful, vindictive, fraudulent, malicious, gluttonous or violent, but I'm not surprised at the results. I'm guessing the "lustful" thing is cos I'm not straight. Good thing I don't believe in this stuff. :P

I think the biggest factors were being attracted to the same sex, not believing in God, believing in what I think is right (even if it boils down to violence), and having been depressed and have attempted suicide before sends me that far down.

Well, screw you too.

I feel man, though I scored really high on pretty much everything so I can't really defend myself LOL.

I do not mind though, I'm not going to beg to spare me from Hell, if that's where i'm damned then so be it.

I feel man, though I scored really high on pretty much everything so I can't really defend myself LOL.

I do not mind though, I'm not going to beg to spare me from Hell, if that's where i'm damned then so be it.

It doesn't really bother me much anyway, my view of what happens to us after death doesn't involve a Heaven or Hell. My version involves a choice between something similar to reincarnation, or your spirit walks the earth for eternity (which is part of my theory of why ghosts exist).

(edited)
Good thing I don't believe in this stuff.

This is a version of hell from a work of fiction. Fun fact: The Divine Comedy was a partal criticism of the Roman Catholic Church. Popes and Cardinals found themselves in this Hell, so no one should feel too bad. :D

Edited by Twiggy
  • Brohoof 4

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

No one does. This is a version of hell from a work of fiction. Fun fact: The Divine Comedy was a partal criticism of the Roman Catholic Church. Popes and Cardinals found themselves in this Hell, so no one should feel too bad. :D

I know, although I more meant that I don't believe in Hell at all. I'm sure there's someone who does believe this version though. I mean, there are people who actually believe clouds are mind control fog created by the government, so...

I know, although I more meant that I don't believe in Hell at all. I'm sure there's someone who does believe this version though. I mean, there are people who actually believe clouds are mind control fog created by the government, so...

A lot of people do, many of which are Catholics. Dante was a literary genius who painted the most vivid picture of Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven that we've ever seen, so it's no wonder that those who believe in Hell would choose to believe this one.

I got the sixth level surprised i'm not off the charts. :lol:  Think its mostly I think things are subjective, don't be;ieve in god or a after life, and don't see having money, and enjoying you're self as a sin, also guess i'm to fat to go to heaven. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by flutersparkle

I got the seventh layer. I AM THE GODESS OF VIOLENCE. FEAR ME SATAN, FOR MY WRATH SHALL OVERWHELM YOU AND YOU'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIND A WAY TO FLICK ME OFF INTO SOME OTHER PLACE!

- said the "Space Kitty".

According to Dante's Inferno after brutally honest answers (I've had existential crisis at least twice during this test):

2larm6h.jpg

Could have been worse, level 1 o- oh wait, scored same on level 8. Hmph.

Seems I'm a heretic at heart.

post-2257-0-36193900-1446996876_thumb.jpg

I'm close to being a Virtuous Non-Believer it seems... if that isn't an oxymoron in the general view of those who support this kind of thing, I'd be happy with that.

post-14392-0-72506000-1446997298_thumb.png

Looks like I'll be seeing you all in the City of Dis. I'll be sure to send a postcard to those that didn't quite make the cut. Quite frankly, judging by my score I'll be welcome in most levels of Hell.

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Well At least it's warm

I got the sixth level of hell, Heresy is Magic, at least it won't be cold there :D

"You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8 - The Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Should I be suprised?

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Ayy l'mao

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate

Level 2 | Low

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate

Level 7 | Moderate

Level 8 - The Malebolge | High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Angry and wrathful? So... a Red Lantern then?

Atrocitus.png

Sweet!
Edited by PoisonClaw