Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starlight Glimmer Spying

20_cooler

Okay so in this last episode "What about Discord", Starlight Glimmer can be seen at 10:01 minutes, you can spot her in the bushes on the right, we can see her purple mane with a blue stripe and some binoculars peeking out of the bushes. Also, in "Amending Fences", when Twilight and her old Friends are having dinner with Moondancer, you can spot her on the table on the left. 

Do you guys think this means something? You have probably seen the trailer of season 5's finale, where Starlight wants to change the past or something, and just after Pinkie Pie mentions time traveling in S5E22, Starlight can be seen. In the bushes. With her binoculars. Like I said :P

So do you think she's spying or is she just being used as another background character?

About time we saw her again!

After she was found in the background in Amending Fences, I was hoping something like that would happen again.

For a while I thought maybe they forgot about her.

Now hopefully this will lead to something in the finale, and maybe we can see her in the background one more time before then.

• Brohoof 1

I hope when she comes back we get a little recap of where she's been and we get to see it from her perspective. Although, I havent yet seen a decent screencap from what about discord that actually looks like starlight glimmer, just looks like a blob of nothing

• Brohoof 1

I hope when she comes back we get a little recap of where she's been and we get to see it from her perspective. Although, I havent yet seen a decent screencap from what about discord that actually looks like starlight glimmer, just looks like a blob of nothing

Is this a clear enough picture?

g9Y2Ndv.png

• Brohoof 4

Is this a clear enough picture?

Yep, that's perfect! I wonder if the entire fandom has missed an episode she was in at some point. In what about discord, you really have to go searching for her to find her, but I see now she is there, I don't think they could be hiding her any better than they already are

• Brohoof 1

Yep, that's perfect! I wonder if the entire fandom has missed an episode she was in at some point. In what about discord, you really have to go searching for her to find her, but I see now she is there, I don't think they could be hiding her any better than they already are

I was thinking the same thing, I considered watching all season 5 episodes again, but I'll save that for another boring day I think...

This is mostly speculation on my part-but, maybe they are building up to the season finale where Starlight dramatically unveils her evil master plan (as villains do) and there are flashbacks to her spying in the previous episodes.

Yeah I was hoping that too ^-^  

This is most likely so Starlight can use something against Twilight in the Finale, whatever it might be. Could be moments of her own shortcomings or something. It is an interesting way to set it up but even with that I am still not looking forward to the finale.

I heard a rumor that Starlight was in "The One Where Pinkie Knows". Anyone able to confirm or deny this? I mean if she is it does lean more credence to the idea she's Shining Armor and Cadence's kid, though given What About Discord it would seem unlikely since why would she need a spell she's already preformed. 

Amending Fences and What About Discord are the only ones listed in the Wiki so far. I feel like there are people who have combed every scene from S5 now. If there was something to find, I'm sure they'd have found it.

Okay so in this last episode "What about Discord", Starlight Glimmer can be seen at 10:01 minutes, you can spot her in the bushes on the right, we can see her purple mane with a blue stripe and some binoculars peeking out of the bushes. Also, in "Amending Fences", when Twilight and her old Friends are having dinner with Moondancer, you can spot her on the table on the left. 

Do you guys think this means something? You have probably seen the trailer of season 5's finale, where Starlight wants to change the past or something, and just after Pinkie Pie mentions time traveling in S5E22, Starlight can be seen. In the bushes. With her binoculars. Like I said :P

So do you think she's spying or is she just being used as another background character?

WEll not really a spoiler saysing she the villain for the finalie and a li tte snip bit from the end of EqG freinds games does support the synpsis that yeah she wil ltime travel or something involving time magic. which of course is all starwirds fault -_- that guy I swear, firs the sirons now time magic.

It seems kinda obvious to me that Starlight will be involved in those instances in time. I don't think we know much besides that. When Twilight said that time travel is something not to be messed with, yet we know that Starlight will use time travel...nothing but excitement for the finale!

I thought I saw her hiding in the bushes in "The One Where Pinkie Knows", but sadly I was mistaken. It was the tail of the pony Carrot Top was talking to that I saw. I can't wait until the DVD is released. I will waste so many hours of my life looking for Starlight Glimmer!

It seems kinda obvious to me that Starlight will be involved in those instances in time. I don't think we know much besides that. When Twilight said that time travel is something not to be messed with, yet we know that Starlight will use time travel...nothing but excitement for the finale!

Kind of funny cuase MLP doing time travel and Back the future date of Octor 2015 hehe. happy accident?

Twilight is luck that she was with her friends on both occasions. Otherwise, Starlight would have stabbed her and ......

It is kind of awkward but also cool to show her spying.

Well when we seen her in the Cutie map episodes she seemed to be almost obsessed with the cutie mark of a princess (she didn't seem to care who's?) so maybe she has a spell to swap cutie marks and possibly gain the power of an alicorn who's mark she took.

Just a thought with no evidence