Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mlp x Pokemon (romance crossover) RP

Changeling Neon

Lucario rolled her eyes and sighed. "Everyone has a past, but I can respect your privacy. You do know that you would be safer with us, though. We know next to nothing about his world and I don't think it would be a good idea to try and rough it in the wild." She said. The lucario then noticed the latioas and tilted her head, curious as to the sudden appearance of another Pokemon in the new world of theirs. "His aura is similar to that of the latias. I know there the same species or something like that, but I never expected this." She thought to herself. "Perhaps I'll wait to ask him about her."

Latias had been looking for Victini for a while now and had very little luck in finding him. The dragon then decided to get some rest, but found that she had become lost in the small town. "This is just great." She thought to herself. Latias made her way into an alley and fell asleep. Her invisibility had worn off and that only added to the exhaustion on her mind. "Hopefully the others are safe. I should be able to get back to them soon.

Paradox didn't reply. He stared at the blue pegasus that was on the edge of crying. Again, someone was unhappy because of him. Why he didn't stay in his cave... He silently grabbed neon and teleported into the castle's yard. It was as broken as the rest of the castle.

He continued to stare at Neon with his usually emotionless face. He patiently waited until she calmed down. She took few breaths and stopped. At this moment, he started to talk.

"Why would I do anything to help to repair that castle? She forced one of those who came into her world by accident to stay against his will. Locked him in a cage like a vulgar animal and just went away. Is this your so-called "princess of friendship"? If it is the case, then I just wonder what the others royalties would do at her place. Don't say to me she is that or she did this. I didn't saw that. I saw only what happened today. So tell me, which of her actions today make her trustworthy? I have my reasons to be suspicious. She seemed to worship the two main princesses. Even if she give her word to let us be alone, what if the two others find us too dangerous? I can't risk my freedom..."

He looked at Neon. He saw a tired blue pegasus who wandered in the middle of the dark dangerous woods to find him. Nobody ever did anything similar for him. He sighed.

"I was always alone. I don't see why it must change. If it mean so much to you, I can help clean up a little bit. But I will still consider the alicorn as a threat and if I consider myself or others in danger, I will fly away. And don't make me talk to them."

That's it. Neon was going to put her hoof down. "I don't give a buck what happened when you were in your own world, but you're here in Equestria now and we are friendly here. I Don't care what Twilight made you think. But look at Zecora, she's nice. I'm nice. Hacktune is nice! I don't care if you like Twilight or not! You need to fix the mess you made right now. Don't worry about the other princesses, I will take care of them! For now, I want you to friggen let go or your past and listen to me! You fly away, and you won't ever find peace!" Neon turned away and wiped a few tears away angrily. She was frustrated. She couldn't keep them hidden or all in one place. It will be all her fault that all her new friends might be taken away or never get home. She hated this feeling. "I'm trying my hardest to try to make you happy here, and it's not working." Neon was angry for letting herself cry in front of him, and wiped her nose and eyes, then turned back toward him. "Please, put her home back together so she thinks this was all a dream. I'll talk to her about it if she doesn't." After Paradox fixed Twilights fallen palace, Neon hung her head home the whole way back to Zecora's. Quiet.

"I don't give a buck what happened when you were in your own world, but you're here in Equestria now and we are friendly here. I Don't care what Twilight made you think. But look at Zecora, she's nice. I'm nice. Hacktune is nice! I don't care if you like Twilight or not! You need to fix the mess you made right now. Don't worry about the other princesses, I will take care of them! For now, I want you to friggen let go or your past and listen to me! You fly away, and you won't ever find peace!"

Paradox couldn't say anything. He didn't realise that she was that upset. He didn't understand why she is doing all this, why she is helping them. But she did, and she took it very seriously, to the point of getting herself in danger. He felt bad for his egocentric behaviour.

"I'm trying my hardest to try to make you happy here, and it's not working."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I can see that it is very important for you."

He already saw others cry, back in the castle when the boy turned to stone. But for some reason, it was much worse to see Neon like that. She tried so hard to make him happy, and he just ruined everything. Like always.

"

"Please, put her home back together so she thinks this was all a dream. I'll talk to her about it if she doesn't."

"Of course. I can fix it. Let's go."

It wasn't too hard to fix the castle. After all, it didn't take much serious damage. First, he fixed the hole in front of the entrance, then he levitated towards the door and repaired it. He tried to be as fast as he could. He then flew inside and used his psychic abilities to levitate all the broken shards back to their place. They would break more easily now, but windows are fragile by nature so it won't be suspicious. When he was done, he got back to Neon and they walked back to Zecora. Neon was still upset as she didn't say a word. When they arrived, he saw a new Pokemon. It was Latios...

• Brohoof 1

Hacktune was trying to hold his laugh on his pranks, He rolled down and laughed silently uncontrollably, as he began to stop laughing. He went out of his hiding spot and said "Oh man.. that was so good, hey Neon...*Saw Paradox*Hey Para.....

Paradox didn't reply. He stared at the blue pegasus that was on the edge of crying. Again, someone was unhappy because of him. Why he didn't stay in his cave... He silently grabbed neon and teleported into the castle's yard. It was as broken as the rest of the castle.

dox. damn it they left again." as he saw the interior of the castle, the light of the candles began to dim. Hacktune was shivering, he started to look nervous and said "nothing to be afraid of the dark, there's no on there" He repeated it like a mantra, after a while he took a deep breathe and cast an illumination spell. He put on his headphones and hood, he wonder around the castle in search for neon and paradox (unaware of lucario is in the castle) He searches the rooms until he hears mumbled sounds, Hacktune followed the location of the sound and saw both Neon and Paradox. He took of his headphones and hears the conversation.

Hacktune went down to the yard with a hope that he can the turn that frown upside down. "Hey... holding emotion is never a good thing, so i guess u could" things we're silence for a moment and "Let it Go.." as hacktune breaks into a laugh. "Wut?"

and they went to Zecora Hut

(sorry for the bad pun XD)

Edited by HackTune
  • Brohoof 1

Gallade walked to the far corner. "Damnit, I screwed up" he turned to the other Pokémon "hey, technically what that pony did was a crime, right?" Gallade looked around and said "I'm going to try and straighten up what happened, and see if I can reconcile the relationship between us and the ponies" Gallade shot out the door again. making it back to ponyville and strolling down the street and walking straight into the castle "twilight, I've come to talk!" "Why, what do you have to gain from that?" "Freedom to walk around, new friend, someone who can possibly help me and the others like myself get home, and possibly stopping pokemon attacking" " umm alright. what do you want to talk about?" Gallade looked at her with a blank expression and sat down "I think you already know" "the kidnapping thing. right, look you could have been dangerous to equestria" "but that is not a reason to do that. If I was going to attack you I would have killed you when I first met you" " I see that now, I know that doesn't excuse my actions but I'm hoping you can forgive me" Gallade looked into twilight's eyes and seeing she was telling the truth he got up and said "follow me, maybe you should talk to the others" they walked into the Everfree forest and straight to zacora's hut "I'm back"

(Can someone have one of the ponies find Latias's sleeping form? I can't really do anything with her at the moment.)

Lucario sighed as she watched the group. "Ok, we should probably plan on what to do next." She thought. "We have a home, but that won't do us any good if someone finds us. Then, there's mewtwo. I'll try to have him stay with the foul, but it's up to him in the end. The others should be fine." She thought to herself, before noticing that Victini and Latias were both missing. She didn't want to scare the Latias, and they were probably fine, wherever they were. The lucario then noticed that Galkade had returned with the same pony that had kidnapped him and formed a aura sphere in her paw in case she tried anything that could possibly harm them. "I'm glad I can still use my abilities in this world. Sensing someone's aura won't do much in a fight." She thought, before turning her attention back to the alicorn. "I assume you are here for more... Diplomatic reasons? Am I correct?" She asked, looking over Twilight with a slight glare.

Paradox couldn't say anything. He didn't realise that she was that upset. He didn't understand why she is doing all this, why she is helping them. But she did, and she took it very seriously, to the point of getting herself in danger. He felt bad for his egocentric behaviour.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I can see that it is very important for you."

He already saw others cry, back in the castle when the boy turned to stone. But for some reason, it was much worse to see Neon like that. She tried so hard to make him happy, and he just ruined everything. Like always.

"

"Of course. I can fix it. Let's go."

It wasn't too hard to fix the castle. After all, it didn't take much serious damage. First, he fixed the hole in front of the entrance, then he levitated towards the door and repaired it. He tried to be as fast as he could. He then flew inside and used his psychic abilities to levitate all the broken shards back to their place. They would break more easily now, but windows are fragile by nature so it won't be suspicious. When he was done, he got back to Neon and they walked back to Zecora. Neon was still upset as she didn't say a word. When they arrived, he saw a new Pokemon. It was Latios...

I saw a strange creature, not a pony, maybe a Pokemon?

H-Hello? Are you a Pokemon?

He was a weird humanoid, that was strangely muscular, and I sensed he was quite powerful, in the condition I was in, I doubt I could even make a dent in him, so I was in his (or her) mercy.

I hoped he was a Pokemon, and was nice, but my chances were against me, he had a broad stern face, and look as if he was very, very angry. I quickly though of a escape plan, but he looked powerful as crap, he looked like not even a Master Ball could contain him.

The day when I met Sapphire, she'd beat the scary Team Magma, so I offered my assistance. Even though she knew I wanted to help her, she used a Heal Ball, to showed that she cared, and we enjoyed each other's company. I liked to think I was her favorite Pokemon, as I was in almost every battle she fought, and even Mega Evolved him even during on of the most important battles, even though he wouldn't make a difference, and he let her down. But then she explained that she mega evolved me because she wanted him to feel like he could help, and there's next time...

Hacktune was trying to hold his laugh on his pranks, He rolled down and laughed silently uncontrollably, as he began to stop laughing. He went out of his hiding spot and said "Oh man.. that was so good, hey Neon...*Saw Paradox*Hey Para.....

dox. damn it they left again." as he saw the interior of the castle, the light of the candles began to dim. Hacktune was shivering, he started to look nervous and said "nothing to be afraid of the dark, there's no on there" He repeated it like a mantra, after a while he took a deep breathe and cast an illumination spell. He put on his headphones and hood, he wonder around the castle in search for neon and paradox (unaware of lucario is in the castle) He searches the rooms until he hears mumbled sounds, Hacktune followed the location of the sound and saw both Neon and Paradox. He took of his headphones and hears the conversation.

Hacktune went down to the yard with a hope that he can the turn that frown upside down. "Hey... holding emotion is never a good thing, so i guess u could" things we're silence for a moment and "Let it Go.." as hacktune breaks into a laugh. "Wut?"

and they went to Zecora Hut

(sorry for the bad pun XD)

(Can someone have one of the ponies find Latias's sleeping form? I can't really do anything with her at the moment.)

Lucario sighed as she watched the group. "Ok, we should probably plan on what to do next." She thought. "We have a home, but that won't do us any good if someone finds us. Then, there's mewtwo. I'll try to have him stay with the foul, but it's up to him in the end. The others should be fine." She thought to herself, before noticing that Victini and Latias were both missing. She didn't want to scare the Latias, and they were probably fine, wherever they were. The lucario then noticed that Galkade had returned with the same pony that had kidnapped him and formed a aura sphere in her paw in case she tried anything that could possibly harm them. "I'm glad I can still use my abilities in this world. Sensing someone's aura won't do much in a fight." She thought, before turning her attention back to the alicorn. "I assume you are here for more... Diplomatic reasons? Am I correct?" She asked, looking over Twilight with a slight glare.

I saw a strange creature, not a pony, maybe a Pokemon?

H-Hello? Are you a Pokemon?

He was a weird humanoid, that was strangely muscular, and I sensed he was quite powerful, in the condition I was in, I doubt I could even make a dent in him, so I was in his (or her) mercy.

I hoped he was a Pokemon, and was nice, but my chances were against me, he had a broad stern face, and look as if he was very, very angry. I quickly though of a escape plan, but he looked powerful as crap, he looked like not even a Master Ball could contain him.

The day when I met Sapphire, she'd beat the scary Team Magma, so I offered my assistance. Even though she knew I wanted to help her, she used a Heal Ball, to showed that she cared, and we enjoyed each other's company. I liked to think I was her favorite Pokemon, as I was in almost every battle she fought, and even Mega Evolved him even during on of the most important battles, even though he wouldn't make a difference, and he let her down. But then she explained that she mega evolved me because she wanted him to feel like he could help, and there's next time...

Neon walked back to Zecora's to find a mess, with Twilight heading into Zecora's cottage. Neon immediately jumped forward to stop it, despite her low mood. "Hey princess! How are you? What are you doing out so late at night?"

"Well, I was just trying to visit Zecora..." Twilight stammered and looked at Neon, who was already slowly pushing Twilight away, once she convinced the princess to head back to her home, She turned back to the others. Then she looked at the new pokemon, who looked distraught and this made her heart weep, and he was similar to Latias. "Hai! I'm Neon! Nice to meet you! Come, follow me into Zecora's and I'm show you where you'll be staying until we get this figured out." She said as she corralled all of the pokemon back into the Hut.

Once she mad sure everything was inside, Neon shut the door and took a deep breath, but she wasn't done. "Latias, Latios, Follow me." She looked at all of the remaining pokemon, for now forgetting to look for Victini. "Please Please PLEASE don't anybody leave!" Sh said as she led The two pokemon out the door, and flew up to the cloud cover she created, It was cozy, and since these pokemon could fly, there'd be no problem with them falling through. "There's a couple beds and anything you may need up here. I'll get the others." She said as she took off down below to get more to bring back up.

• Brohoof 1

Latias woke up and looked around. "I should probably head back to the others." She thought to herself as she flew into the air. It didn't take her long to find her way back and the first thing she noticed was that Latios was there. She then gave a light smile and was happy that he was here, but she did wish that they had met under better circumstances. "Looks like you got sucked in here to. This world doesn't seem that bad. It does take some getting used to." She said, as she followed Neon to the home she had made for them in the clouds. It was a nice place and it could definitely fit all of them with little problem. "I guess the biggest problem would be trying to find food in this world." She thought.

Lucario sighed as she say on the ground and began to meditate. What could only be described as an aura enveloped her. "Each living thing is connected, no matter how small. I wonder if this would is the same." She muttered to herself. The lucario then began to think about the relationship between the latias and latios.

As the night rises, he entered the cottage and  he said to his new friends."NIght......Everypony, *Yawwnn*See you guys tommorow." Before the door closed, he walked out and said "Adios Mi Amigos" and headed home. On the way home he thought "Damn, i've haven't anything for the day, maybe i should pack up tommorow" as he walked home, He put on his headphone and Hoodie. He walked the street that he used to walk, He looked casual on the outside but inside his brain is a chaos of organizing on what to do for tomorrow.

He pulled out his phone, when he turned on the data connection his phone exploded with notifications(not literary) he replied the mails from his friends from his hometown, being about he forgot today gaming day, band practicing day, etc. He then stores his phone back at his pocket and went straight to his home. He saw twilight castle and thought "Heh, it does looked like nothing has happend, i wonder if anypony sees me, maybe i shouldn't test my luck". He walked to his house and then grabbed an apple from the refrigerator. he levitate the apple and went to the living room, as he ate the apple he opened a case. inside it was a foldable staff, and a messeage "Incase something goes haywire". he thought "i hope nothing evil comes from that portal".

Once she mad sure everything was inside, Neon shut the door and took a deep breath, but she wasn't done. "Latias, Latios, Follow me." She looked at all of the remaining pokemon, for now forgetting to look for Victini. "Please Please PLEASE don't anybody leave!" Sh said as she led The two pokemon out the door, and flew up to the cloud cover she created, It was cozy, and since these pokemon could fly, there'd be no problem with them falling through. "There's a couple beds and anything you may need up here. I'll get the others." She said as she took off down below to get more to bring back up.

As I followed the Blue Pony to the clouds, I Was suprised she could fly, and say there was a Latias, also following her.

I landed on the cloud the blue one showed me, and she flew down.

H-Hi, I'm not from here, but you don't seem like either, do you know how I got here?

I was quite scared, as I didn't know where I was, but at least the Latias was there....

My face looked like it went through a incinerator, I quickly wiped it to make my self look somewhat more presentable, and now I noticed how cute the Latias looked, i took a few of the berries I saved for later, and put it out on my paw and offered them to her...

I glanced down the cloud, and saw something strange.

I took off my Mega Stone, and left it with Latias and flew down to the smoking thing down in the forest.

It turned out to be a big looking Metor, one big enough for a few Pokemon, I wondered where'd it came from, I remembered that the Blue Pony might be looking for me, and I flew up to the clouds, strangely, it was like the cloud disappeared, I was now really scared, and realized something, I shouldn't have come off the cloud, and maybe I wouldn't have gotten lost.

I flew around, but I could not, still not find the cloud the Blue Pony told me to go, I was puzzled and lost, and was quite tired, so I set down on the ground.

Again I noticed another thing, I left my mega stone with Latias, my only physical piece of Sapphire I had was now gone too, I let a tear drop down my cheek and found a bush, and i slept beside it...

• 4 weeks later...

@,

Neon made her rounds and brought the others back up to the house, and when she finally took the tie to count heads, she noticed one missing. Surprisingly enough, she remembered all of their names.

"Augh! Why can't you all just stay put?"

Neon flew back down, quickly scanning the moonlit forest down below. Why did he leave? She had even asked him to stay out. She let out an exasperated sigh, when she saw a flash of blue in the night, she landed down below to find a sleeping Latios. She took a deep breath and heaved him onto her back, he seemed to have cried a bit, She would ask later. She wanted to be there for her friends. She flew back up and out of the forest, trying to find her way back to the cloud cover. She heaved as she placed him back into the cloud cover home. With this, she led them all to each their rooms, hoping they found each one comfortable. After she was sure everypony was comfortable, she flew out and landed on top of her little home, where she watched over all of the Pokemon for the night. Even though she;d be tired in the morning, she didn't care.

Latias sighed as she drifted through the home. A lot had happened over the past few hours and she was still having a hard time wrapping her head around all of it. "So basically, Arceud knows how many Pokemon have been transported to this world and this world itself is inhabited by ponies with certain abilities." She thought to herself. The dragon then sighed s she Flores into her room and laid on her bed. The material seemed to wrap around her and it wasn't long before she fell asleep.

Lucario watched the others and thought about what would happen if they had to stay here. "This world isn't to bad." She thought, as she looked out a window and out into the night. "Sure, the residents could be a bit better, but it's not that big of a deal." The lucario then began to think about what would happen should these creatures capture one of them in a pokeball. Even though she was owned, she didn't know if that whole no stealing Pokemon rule would stick. Of course, that was assuming her trainer hadn't died or released her when he couldn't find her.