Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mlp x Pokemon (romance crossover) RP

Changeling Neon

Paradox looked at Neon. He couldn't understand why the blue creature was helping them. After all, she never met Pokemons in her life. It seemed to him that those Ponya was the closest alternative to humans in this strange world. But a human would never just randomly help a Pokemon like him. The only person he met that was this kind was a boy he met not long after evading those who made him. He used to live in a castle at the time... He had to erase his memory though. He thought it would keep his existence secret, but as it turned out, he was very wrong. Humans found him very quickly no matter where he hided. But Neon was going to go all alone in the woods again to search for the missing Pokemon.

"Wait.... I'll accompany you if you don't mind."

He tried to walk through the door but hit his head. Everything in here was so small. It would be difficult to move around in those doll houses. Paradox decided to morph his form to adapt better to this world. In a second, he stood next to Neon, with a form that looked like her and was slightly higher. 

Neon stopped when she heard Paradox say he wanted to come along, and watched in awe as he changed his form into a more pony-like form. "Thank you" She smiled. She decided not to try to understand what she just saw, after all, they came from different worlds. So she simply gladly accepted the help and Began trotting deeper into the forest. But she didn't want to bring attention to herself by yelling for something that technically shouldn't exist, So as she wandered quietly, she thought of how sh could get Gallade to come back. Then let out an exasperated sigh when they got deeper into the forest. "Odd that I stumbled upon all of you. Wonder if there's a reason that I happened to be the one around to see it." Then she looked up at the sky, at the black swirling mass above her head that only seemed to be growing bigger with very moment. "So, Where did you come from? I know the others answered, but based off of Gallade's answer, you all came from different places, I would think, a very far away land to be able to come here and look the way you do.

Paradox was following Neon. Walking on four legs was a strange new experience. At first, he often slipped and nearly fall, but then, he started walking more firmly, and used his powers to remove obstacles in front of them.

"Odd that I stumbled upon all of you. Wonder if there's a reason that I happened to be the one around to see it."

"Yes. We can say that you were at a good place at a good time. Still, it's a bit strange to see a creature so...defencless walking in the forest so late at night. Could you tell what were you doing? From what I understood, the others just suddenly appear here. Me, however,  I was a bit more aware of what is happening. I sensed some kind of rift, an opening. I went to investigate and ended up here..."

He looked at her

"You did stumble on the other Pokemons, but to me, it is I who stumbled on you in the hut."

"So, Where did you come from? I know the others answered, but based off of Gallade's answer, you all came from different places, I would think, a very far away land to be able to come here and look the way you do. "

"I would think the most likely answer is that we come from another world, that somehow connected to yours by those strange rifts. From where we come, the world is filled with creatures like us. We are called "Pokemons". Our world is big. It is divided into several regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Orre, Fiore, Almia and Oblivia. Along us, live humans, an arrogant race, totally different from Pokemons. They think that the world is theirs, build their cities everywhere, and worst, treat us like pets despite some of us having a vastly superior intelligence. They capture Pokemons, claiming as their property and after make them fight one another.... They tried to enslave me once too. But I refused. I fought for my liberty and now I'm free..."

He looked at the sky, as visions from the past flashed before his eyes.

"I told you of my world, now tell me about yours. Which kind of creature are you? Is there others? Where we can find an answer? I want to know. This world is filled with strong magical energy, I never saw something similar before..."

He turned his head and stared into the darkness.

We are getting closer. I can sense him."

Edited by Missklang

"Yes. We can say that you were at a good place at a good time. Still, it's a bit strange to see a creature so...defencless walking in the forest so late at night. Could you tell what were you doing? From what I understood, the others just suddenly appear here. Me, however,  I was a bit more aware of what is happening. I sensed some kind of rift, an opening. I went to investigate and ended up here..." 

"Hey! I'm not totally defenseless!" She turned and looked him in the eye. "As far as what I was doing, I like to take walks. I just happened to wander in here and stumble upon that hole."

"I told you of my world, now tell me about yours. Which kind of creature are you? Is there others? Where we can find an answer? I want to know. This world is filled with strong magical energy, I never saw something similar before..."

"As for you question, I am a  Pegasus Pony," She spread her wings to demonstrate. "In this world, we have Earth Ponies, Pegasus Ponies Unicorns, Alicorns, and Zebras." Neon smiled as she looked upon her wings and closed them back up. "We live everywhere in Equestria, and we're in the Everfree forest." Neon turned back forward and continued walking, following Paradox's advice about them being near, so she pressed on and Continued to listen to see if He had anymore questions, then she decided to take a glance back at the cutie mark on his flank. "By the way, you have an awesome cutie mark. What do you normally do in your world by the way? And why are you so obsessed with the stars? You haven't stopped looking at them since we got here." Neon was Genuinely interested in this The strange world from which this pokemon came, Though she wasn't typically the nosey type.

Latias noticed that Mewtwo and the two ponies had left to look for Gallade, but didn't know if she should join them. To be honest, there wasn't much she could do to when it came to changing the way she looked and it would be best if the group looking for him was as small as possible. The dragon then glanced at Victini."So, do you want to go see where we'll be staying?" She asked, not really sure about what to say. To be honest, she felt a bit excited to be in a new world.

Lucario rolled her eyes and began to meditate, trying not to think to hard about all of what was going on. She was instead trying to see if she could find gallade. "If he's in my detection range, then I should be able to locate him." She thought to herself. Fortunately, she was able to detect Gallade's aura, but she also sensed several other beings with him. "Mewtwo and those ponies should be able to handle this. For now, it's best if we stay as conspicuous as possible." The lucario then studied the way Latias and Victini interacted with each other. "I wonder how well they know each other."

"As for you question, I am a  Pegasus Pony. In this world, we have Earth Ponies, Pegasus Ponies Unicorns, Alicorns, and Zebras. We live everywhere in Equestria, and we're in the Everfree forest."

Pony...Well, his guess wasn't so far from the truth. The strange world indeed, where ponies can fly and do magic, because, that's what unicorns are supposed to do right? Equestria... that was a fitting name for such place. However, as he feared, he never heard of such place before. The name of the forest was very nice. He liked how it sounded. Everfree... Ever free. How  much he would like to call himself like that, be forever free.  He looked at her as she spread her wings.

"By the way, you have an awesome cutie mark. What do you normally do in your world by the way? And why are you so obsessed with the stars? You haven't stopped looking at them since we got here."

"Cutie mark? What are you talking about?"

He followed her stare and saw the symbol that appeared on his flank. He examined it carefully.

"Maybe it represents my powers... I'm not sure. Perhaps there is more to it."

Neon appeared to have a symbol too. A circle with a blue triangle. He wondered what it could be.

"The stars.... I like stars. They are beautiful, mysterious. I used to look at them all the time in my world. And here, the habit is still in me. I learned all of them, each position, but here, they are different. Even more beautiful than the one I used to see in the sky. It's like an artist carefully chose each one, star by star, placing it in the right place, creating a true masterpiece."

He looked at her and asked.

"Since you have wings, I suppose you can fly, am I right? Why are we bother walking when we can fly?"

He levitated himself above the ground. It was all natural to him, however, he recalled that she never met Pokemons before and could simply be too used to flight assosiated with wings to even consider the possibility of him flying.

"Maybe it represents my powers... I'm not sure. Perhaps there is more to it."

Neon smiled at him. "There usually is. Maybe you just don't know it yet." 

"The stars.... I like stars. They are beautiful, mysterious. I used to look at them all the time in my world. And here, the habit is still in me. I learned all of them, each position, but here, they are different. Even more beautiful than the one I used to see in the sky. It's like an artist carefully chose each one, star by star, placing it in the right place, creating a true masterpiece."

"You can thank Luna for that. She creates the most beautiful nights very night, and not a single start is in the same place as the last..." Neon looked up at the sky, She actually adored the night, which was one of the reasons she often came out at this time of night. It was always beautiful. But Neon focussed on the task at hand and continued walking. "Speaking of Luna, that is why we cannot fly. Luna's duty is to watch over the night, and If she ses anything suspicious, she is to report it to her sister, Celestia.." Thn Neon remembered she hadn't explain that part. "Remember what I told you about Alicorns? Well, they are Pegasi with horns, and they are the princesses, or gods of this land. Luna raises the night, While Celestia raises the sun. Cadance, who lives in the Crystal Empire, rules over that place, Where another kind of ponies live, known as Crystal ponies. Trust me, you'll recognize one if you see it. And the last princess is Princess twilight, who live here in ponyville, she is the princess of the magic of friendship." As Neon's mind began to wander, she wondered why she was handling this so easily, Surely most ponies would have told somepony by now.

Good evening miss sparkle, I am called Gallade" nice to meet you Gallade, could you please come back to my home I would like to study you" as long as I don't have to be shoved into a ball" why In celestia's name would I do that?!" I don't know it's just what humans do to my kind" Gallade saw twilight's wings why do you have wings and a horn? Hmm because I'm a alicorn" ali-what? Princess" what you are a princess? I'm so sorry your highness I didn't know" no no don't apologize I don't really think about myself a princess" oh alright but why do you not think of yourself as royalty?" "Just because I have a crown and these wings, it doesn't mean I'll be a good leader." Twilight led gallade twards what he originally a large ass tree but when they got closer he saw it was in fact a castle. they walked in the front door twilight called for someone "spike!" "Yeah what is it twilight? Said a baby dragon "get the girls we have to get to the everfree forest and find the origins of the void" and what about this guy?" Send a letter to the princess tell her to send the gaurds" you got it!" Spike said leaving "you tricked me!" "No I just didn't tell you everything."

"Since you have wings, I suppose you can fly, am I right? Why are we bother walking when we can fly?"

Hacktune looked back at paradox."dude, i can't fly >.<, Even if you guys just fly on a low height. i could try to catch up with my parkour skill. *climbs on the tree* see *lost balance* oooh,owooo. *regains balance* Okay, don't fly. cause i can't catch up to you guys and my parkour skill are crap.*climbs down the tree* "Any Idea to search for Gallade?, like in a more accurate way than blind searching, maybe we could try to split up" then Hacktune remembered timberwolves lives at Everfree. "Maybe we shouldn't, Alright i'm gonna go to the top of the tallest tree here. Maybe i could saw gallade, it would be really easier if somepony got a binoculars.. so anypony got one?" Hacktune put on his hood. "If not i'm gonna start climbing. somepony prepare if i fall." He started to climb at the tree from branch to branch. Hacktune than sees up to see how far is the top of the tree. "Damn... that's pretty tall. Guess my body won't start climbing by itself won't it?. Well Wish Me Luck" He climbed further to the top of the tree. as he climbed, he sometimes slipped on his hooves. but the other hooves grips are good so he doesn't fall. When he reached the top He Sees around the everfree forest. trying to find a track of Gallade.

(Hope my reply doesn't bother anypony :D, just holler if it does)

(Sorry for lack of posts. I can't really do anything with Latias until Blaze responds.)

As soon as Lucario sensed a shift of intentions in one of the ponies near Gallade, her eyes shot open and she felt anger well up. "I don't think so." She thought, before turning to Latias and Victini. "Stay here, you two. The last thing we need is for someone to catch you two." She said. The lucario then ran out the hut as fast as she could, jumping from tree to tree when the forest became to thick.

Latias watched as Lucario left and felt like she had to something. "I'll be right back." She said, before flying above the forest and following Lucario from the sky. Of course, she did use a portion of her abilities to turn herself invisible by bending light around her body. "I may not be as strong as most legendary Pokemon, but that doesn't mean I can't fight." She thought to herself.

Eventually, Lucario found herself on the outskirts of a small town and knew that this was where Gallade was. "Ok, now how do I get across an entire town without being seen?" She thought.

That's it I'm leaving" no! you are not allowed by order of princess celestia" I don't live here your princesses orders don't effect me" Gallade turned to leave but twilight sparkle let out a magic grip on him throwing him into a weird device. Gallade closed his eyes and tryed to establish psychic contact with the other Pokémon {I am in need of some assistance I've been kidnapped by a pony} the dragon walked back in "alright twilight I've sent the message" " good job spike

. Watch him I'm going to get the girls" "you can count on me" Twilight left and spike turned to watch Gallade "hey, what are you doing" Gallade open his eyes and said "I'm psychic, I'm calling for others like myself" "the gaurds will be here in less than 3 minutes" {you guys have 3 minutes} Gallade looked at his bonds {I'm going to try to get away myself, for now} Gallade struggled to free himself "you know why I'm here?" "You are here because you...did something, I don't know" "I'm here for no reason. All I did was walk into town" that couldn't be true, twilight wouldn't be keeping you here" Gallade was trying to open spike's doubts thinking that he could get him to free him

Hacktune looked back at paradox."dude, i can't fly >.<, Even if you guys just fly on a low height. i could try to catch up with my parkour skill. *climbs on the tree* see *lost balance* oooh,owooo. *regains balance* Okay, don't fly. cause i can't catch up to you guys and my parkour skill are crap.*climbs down the tree* "Any Idea to search for Gallade?, like in a more accurate way than blind searching, maybe we could try to split up" then Hacktune remembered timberwolves lives at Everfree. "Maybe we shouldn't, Alright i'm gonna go to the top of the tallest tree here. Maybe i could saw gallade, it would be really easier if somepony got a binoculars.. so anypony got one?" Hacktune put on his hood. "If not i'm gonna start climbing. somepony prepare if i fall." He started to climb at the tree from branch to branch. Hacktune than sees up to see how far is the top of the tree. "Damn... that's pretty tall. Guess my body won't start climbing by itself won't it?. Well Wish Me Luck" He climbed further to the top of the tree. as he climbed, he sometimes slipped on his hooves. but the other hooves grips are good so he doesn't fall. When he reached the top He Sees around the everfree forest. trying to find a track of Gallade.

(Hope my reply doesn't bother anypony  :D, just holler if it does)

Paradox looked at the pony trying to climb the tree and sighed. He could always catch him if he falls down. 

"You now, I have a pretty good idea of where to go to find Gallade. I can sense her just in front of us. We have to go now..."

"You can thank Luna for that. She creates the most beautiful nights very night, and not a single start is in the same place as the last..."

He turned to Neon in slight surprise.

"This is a work of a single person? It can not be. How your ships navigate without constant star map of a sky?"

"Remember what I told you about Alicorns? Well, they are Pegasi with horns, and they are the princesses, or gods of this land. Luna raises the night, While Celestia raises the sun. Cadance, who lives in the Crystal Empire, rules over that place, Where another kind of ponies live, known as Crystal ponies. Trust me, you'll recognize one if you see it. And the last princess is Princess twilight, who live here in ponyville, she is the princess of the magic of friendship."

"Gods?"

He smirked

"Even here someone tried to take the control"

Gods, what now. There were no such things as gods. There was only extremely powerful mortals and extremely intelligent imposters. He had to investigate this further.  Suddenly, a call of despair flashed through his mind.

{I am in need of some assistance I've been kidnapped by a pony}

Gallade! Paradox levitated in the air

"I can hear  Gallade. He is in trouble. Looks like not of all of you ponies are friendly. Looks like I made a mistake and judged too quickly. We are near. I'll go help him."

He charged towards Gallade's location on his top speed. The loud bang made Hacktune fall of the tree. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was going to leave Gallade and walk through the door as she heard a noise. It was coming from the forest and was getting louder.

"What the?"

It landed, creating a small shockwave that covered the place in a dust cloud. When Twilight stood up, she saw a strange white creature with white fur, a strange purple tail, and bright white glowing eyes. It was somehow levitating in mid air in few meters from her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paradox looked at the purple pony. By her surprised look, he could tell that she was not expecting this. He narrowed his eyes and frowned. His cold voice resonated.

"You puny pony, what do you think you are doing? Who gave you the right to held one of my kind against it's will? Don't lie to me, I can see through your lies as if it was an open book. Now get out of my way!"

He used his psionic abilities to throw her at the nearby haystacks. He had the element of surprise so she didn't have time to react. As she landed, he sawed that she was that "alicorn" about which talked Neon.

"Not as powerful as it I thought..."

He bashed the crystal doors, smacking them into little pieces. Gallade was here, in some kind of weird looking cage. Paradox had little trouble bending the bars and letting Gallade out.

"Come on, we leave now."

"You c-c-can't l-l-leave!"

Paradox turned his head and saw a small, purple dragon-like creature. He looked very scared but yet, tried to resist the escape.

Paradox slowly walked to him. As he was approaching, the dragon looked more and more scared.

"Yes? Why? What are you going to do about it?"

"GET AWAY FROM SPIKE!"

The purple alicorn was standing in the entrance, where the door was. She looked angry and perplexed at the same time. Paradox looked at her.

"Unlike you, I never do anything to those that did NOTHING to me. Gallade! We leave NOW!"

"You are not going anywhere! By the orders of princess Celestia!"

"I...take...orders...from... NOBODY!"

Paradox yelled, as his eyes glowed in rage. He smashed his hooves on the ground, creating a shockwave that shattered all windows in the room, extinguishing all lights. The alicorn created some sort of shield around her, as she was the only one close enough to be affected by shards. Her horn glowed as she thrown some sort of magic ball at him. He even didn't have to move to counter it. The ball started to get smaller and disappeared before even touching him. She stood in a stupor.

"H...H...How did you?..."

Paradox grabbed Gallade with psychic power and levitated past her to the outside. Suddenly, he felt as if something was holding him back. The alicorn was standing, with a glowing horn, using telekinesis to hold him. He fought back, using his own abilities. To his deep surprise, she resisted longer that he fought. Nobody could resist that long to him, she was powerful after all. However, he managed to liberate. She looked even more surprised than before.

"No! I...I....You don't have the right!"

Paradox didn't even looked back. He levitated towards the place he left Neon, along with Gallade.

Edited by Missklang

Paradox looked at the pony trying to climb the tree and sighed. He could always catch him if he falls down. 

"You now, I have a pretty good idea of where to go to find Gallade. I can sense her just in front of us. We have to go now..."

He turned to Neon in slight surprise.

"This is a work of a single person? It can not be. How your ships navigate without constant star map of a sky?"

"Gods?"

He smirked

"Even here someone tried to take the control"

Gods, what now. There were no such things as gods. There was only extremely powerful mortals and extremely intelligent imposters. He had to investigate this further.  Suddenly, a call of despair flashed through his mind.

Gallade! Paradox levitated in the air

"I can hear  Gallade. He is in trouble. Looks like not of all of you ponies are friendly. Looks like I made a mistake and judged too quickly. We are near. I'll go help him."

He charged towards Gallade's location on his top speed. The loud bang made Hacktune fall of the tree. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was going to leave Gallade and walk through the door as she heard a noise. It was coming from the forest and was getting louder.

"What the?"

It landed, creating a small shockwave that covered the place in a dust cloud. When Twilight stood up, she saw a strange white creature with white fur, a strange purple tail, and bright white glowing eyes. It was somehow levitating in mid air in few meters from her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paradox looked at the purple pony. By her surprised look, he could tell that she was not expecting this. He narrowed his eyes and frowned. His cold voice resonated.

"You puny pony, what do you think you are doing? Who gave you the right to held one of my kind against it's will? Don't lie to me, I can see through your lies as if it was an open book. Now get out of my way!"

He used his psionic abilities to throw her at the nearby haystacks. He had the element of surprise so she didn't have time to react. As she landed, he sawed that she was that "alicorn" about which talked Neon.

"Not as powerful as it I thought..."

He bashed the crystal doors, smacking them into little pieces. Gallade was here, in some kind of weird looking cage. Paradox had little trouble bending the bars and letting Gallade out.

"Come on, we leave now."

"You c-c-can't l-l-leave!"

Paradox turned his head and saw a small, purple dragon-like creature. He looked very scared but yet, tried to resist the escape.

Paradox slowly walked to him. As he was approaching, the dragon looked more and more scared.

"Yes? Why? What are you going to do about it?"

"GET AWAY FROM SPIKE!"

The purple alicorn was standing in the entrance, where the door was. She looked angry and perplexed at the same time. Paradox looked at her.

"Unlike you, I never do anything to those that did NOTHING to me. Gallade! We leave NOW!"

"You are not going anywhere! By the orders of princess Celestia!"

"I...take...orders...from... NOBODY!"

Paradox yelled, as his eyes glowed in rage. He smashed his hooves on the ground, creating a shockwave that shattered all windows in the room, extinguishing all lights. The alicorn created some sort of shield around her, as she was the only one close enough to be affected by shards. Her horn glowed as she thrown some sort of magic ball at him. He even didn't have to move to counter it. The ball started to get smaller and disappeared before even touching him. She stood in a stupor.

"H...H...How did you?..."

Paradox grabbed Gallade with psychic power and levitated past her to the outside. Suddenly, he felt as if something was holding him back. The alicorn was standing, with a glowing horn, using telekinesis to hold him. He fought back, using his own abilities. To his deep surprise, she resisted longer that he fought. Nobody could resist that long to him, she was powerful after all. However, he managed to liberate. She looked even more surprised than before.

"No! I...I....You don't have the right!"

Paradox didn't even looked back. He levitated towards the place he left Neon, along with Gallade.

Neon heard the crashes and the bangs and ran toward ponyville. Of course, she had not seen the whole thing, however, she did see Twilight in a stupor and Paradox coming toward her. There were no words to describe what she was feeling. I was a feeling of sadness and defeat, though She wasn't sure why. But her limbs were frozen as she stood and stared at the sight. Torn, torn was the feeling she felt. What do I do? She thought as she looked at Twilight. My friends or my Leader? She looked back at Paradox and sighed, but she steeled herself, and turned to Paradox. "Head back to Zecora's with Gallade and Hacktune. I'll try to  convince her not to tell the princesses, or anypony else for that matter. I'll catch up with you later and show you your new home in this land.  With this, Neon turned back to the princess and explained That is was late in the night, and tried to tell her to forget about the whole fiasco, and that When the morning comes, nothing will remain of the events that took place here. She made a mental note to make Paradox come back here and fix this mess. Once Neon had convinced the princess that this was a dream, or rather, nightmare that Luna had taken no part in, she saw her off to bed. When Neon lft, she absent mindedly headed back into the forest, Forgetting about everything for now as she tried to understand that feeling of being torn, and the odd feeling of needing to cry.

"Head back to Zecora's with Gallade and Hacktune. I'll try to  convince her not to tell the princesses, or anypony else for that matter. I'll catch up with you later and show you your new home in this land."

Paradox was feeling disappointed and angry. At last he thought he could finally be free from being constantly chased around, from taking orders. He thought since there were no humans in this strange world, he could finally breathe calmly again. He was wrong. No matter in which world he was, he would never be left alone. He was doomed to be hunted down. He levitated till Zecora's hut and finally let Gallade go.

"What were you thinking to run away like that? You were lucky they just imprisoned you! It could turn so munch worse if they weren't ponies. Now that they saw what we are capable of, they will surely hunt as down! For "research" as they all say, or to "protect" their home from horrible dangerous invaders!"

He breathed out and tried to become calm. There was nothing too horrible to worry about. There was no point of being angry. He spoke more calmly.

"You should get inside and get some rest. Neon will arrive soon enough. As for me, I'll go away from here. This purple pony is one of the nation's leaders. Based on her face, she is not used to such resistance. She would definitely try to find out who am I and how I work. It's better for all of us that I leave. You will be safer that way. And I don't want to gently sit down in a place they tell me to be. I don't need a home. I don't want to be constantly watched over. Good night."

He levitated and flew into the forest, in the opposite direction of the village. After few minutes, he found a ruined castle.

"Looks like it's my destiny to live in old castles"

He smirked as he flew through the broken window into the half-empty library. Strangely, he felt sad. He didn't know why. He really hoped that this world could become his new home, but it was not better from the first one. He thought about Neon. She would be angry when she finds out he ran away. She will try to find him, no doubt. She doesn't abandon so easily. Hopefully, she would never find this place. But he always was good at hiding. He got down and started to explore.

Paradox was feeling disappointed and angry. At last he thought he could finally be free from being constantly chased around, from taking orders. He thought since there were no humans in this strange world, he could finally breathe calmly again. He was wrong. No matter in which world he was, he would never be left alone. He was doomed to be hunted down. He levitated till Zecora's hut and finally let Gallade go.

"What were you thinking to run away like that? You were lucky they just imprisoned you! It could turn so munch worse if they weren't ponies. Now that they saw what we are capable of, they will surely hunt as down! For "research" as they all say, or to "protect" their home from horrible dangerous invaders!"

He breathed out and tried to become calm. There was nothing too horrible to worry about. There was no point of being angry. He spoke more calmly.

"You should get inside and get some rest. Neon will arrive soon enough. As for me, I'll go away from here. This purple pony is one of the nation's leaders. Based on her face, she is not used to such resistance. She would definitely try to find out who am I and how I work. It's better for all of us that I leave. You will be safer that way. And I don't want to gently sit down in a place they tell me to be. I don't need a home. I don't want to be constantly watched over. Good night."

He levitated and flew into the forest, in the opposite direction of the village. After few minutes, he found a ruined castle.

"Looks like it's my destiny to live in old castles"

He smirked as he flew through the broken window into the half-empty library. Strangely, he felt sad. He didn't know why. He really hoped that this world could become his new home, but it was not better from the first one. He thought about Neon. She would be angry when she finds out he ran away. She will try to find him, no doubt. She doesn't abandon so easily. Hopefully, she would never find this place. But he always was good at hiding. He got down and started to explore.

As Neon wandered mindlessly through the Everfree, lost in her thoughts, she came upon the castle of the sisters, before the nightmare moon incident. She walked down every single step and still didn't notice or feel a thing, it wasn't until she got into the deepest, darkest part of the ruins until she took in the area around her. "Uh oh...." Neon shook her head and banged her head into the wall twice, stressed beyonf all compare. "I should've payed attention. Augh!" Neon was tired, and hungry, and the others would probably be lost without her, and she was upset. Who are you supposed to chose? Do you listen to the rules and help the princesses? Or do you rebel and help that which nearly killed one? She sighed as she wandered through the dark halls. She pulled on her headphones, which glowed and pulsed with the music and she started to sing her worries away, though it didn't provide much light and she still bumped into something every so often. And "Ow" every so often could be the only thing that you could hear throughout the ruins. She knew she should be more afraid, but she didn't care.

Victini sat and awkwardly fiddled his thumbs. A lot have just happened, and he isn't used to this much action in such a short time. He decided to go out and possibly explore this world a bit, because he isn't really into sitting still. Victini took flight, and flew outside. He turned invisible, and flew around the landscape, looking down at the occasional pony passing by. He eventually landed on a fountain in a town, he bent down to drink the water. The cold and fresh liquid sliding down his throat. Victini let out a sigh of approoval. He looked around, and noticed a crystal tree of some sort. So he decided to invistigate it.

Victini quitely opened the door, and flew in. He looked around cautiously, making sure to not make a sound. He might be invisible, but he is definetly able to create some noise. He floated around the corridors, and looked at some of the many rooms. One of those rooms where decorated really well. He ventured om, and went inside a room with a bed and what looked like a bed for dogs. But inside the said bed, a lizzard of some sorts was in the procces of a peacefull slumber. Victini gently leaned over to study the creature, only to accidently fly into it. The creature woke up with a startled shout, and Victini lost control of his invisibility. The creature looked at him "W-what are YOU!?" Shouted the confused creature. Victini didn't say anything, and quickly flew out the conviniently open window

Lucario watched the entire spectacle unfold from the outskirts of town and sighed. She had done nothing and felt so useless that she couldn't help the others. The lucario then decided that it would be best to head back into the forest and wandered around as she headed back to Zecora's hut. She then sensed mewtwo's aura nearby and headed towards him. It didn't take her long to find him and she decided to make her presence known. "You really think this is for the best?" She asked, giving a slight smile. "If you ask me, we should at least try to stay in a group."

Latias had also been watching from the skies, but didn't head back into the forest. Instead, she wandered around the small town. She could keep her invisibility up for hours on end and figured that she might as well see what she can learn about this world. "There society is vastly different from the humans in some aspects. This could be interesting." She thought to herself. The latias knew that this could possibly be dangerous, but her curiosity won out.

Paradox sensed Neon approaching. She was descending into the castle. He wasn't very surprised for some reason. A bit annoyed but felt as if it was something good. However, she was moving slowly. It was probably from the dark. He didn't have that problem as he could easily see in the dark, but he didn't think ponies could see clearly without light. His tale wiggled slightly, and candles near Neon ignited. As she was walking through the castle, the candles lit up, illuminating the passage. He found a big chamber with a throne-like seat deep down in the dungeon, turned it so he could not be seen from the back if someone opens the door and sat down, holding a book he found in the library telling the story of the two sisters. (Since Discord defeat till Nightmare Moon exile). The cold didn't bother him much. The book was boring and he finished it quickly. He levitated a rock and started making a mini sculpture of the crystal heart that he saw in the chapter about the fall of the crystal empire with the tip of a broken spear he found earlier. Suddenly he heard someone entering.

"You really think this is for the best? If you ask me, we should at least try to stay in a group."

He recognised Lucario's voice. He sighed.

"This is what I do. I run, I hide. This way nobody is harmed and I can rest from the constant chasing. I thought here I could finally get away from humans, but it turned out ponies were just the same. Better hide before the figure out I exist. I don't want to be responsible for any troubles that could fall on you because you were all near. I always managed to do all by myself anyway. I don't want them to point me a place to call home, where they can keep an eye on me, contain from fear of the unknown..."

Edited by Missklang

He charged towards Gallade's location on his top speed. The loud bang made Hacktune fall of the tree

as hacktune lost balance and fall, he took a position of free falling, he yelled out "SOMEPONY  HALP" and then he kepts falling, until he reached one point when everything went black. He didn't remember who caught him nor what happened. the only thing he knew is that he's now on the ground and the rest are already gone to gallade location for a while. when he caught up to his friends. what he saw suprsied him. "HOLY MOTHER OF ..." as the scenery of twilight. He just went silent for a moment 

. "Head back to Zecora's with Gallade and Hacktune. I'll try to  convince her not to tell the princesses, or anypony else for that matter.

"Okay Let's go". as Hacktune and the group headed to Zecora he put on his headphones and went to a deep thinking. When they arrived at zecora hut, Hacktune sat down,and took off his headphones.

Hacktune dind't react, he only stand still like a broken machine, when Paradox left the hut. Hacktune put on his hood and silently following paradox, until he reached an old ruined castle. He didn't enter the castle because of his nyctophobia, especially on castles that got a lot of weird things that began to look scary in the dark. So he waited, and saw Neon entering the castle. He followed her, He tried to cast a small iluminattion spell, but the candles suddenly lifted up, Hacktune saw one simple hiding spot. He silently walked to that spot and hided there. He thought of a really good prank, and he started whispering while altering his voice "Neooon...." that sounded like a dying pony. "Neooon....." as he hold his laugh.

Lucario nodded slightly before sitting on the ground. "You aren't going to cause us any more pain if you stay with us than if you leave." She said. "You're one of the strongest Pokemon that got brought here and without you, we probably wouldn't have gotten Gallade back. All I could do was watch." The lucario then balled her paw into a fist from the anger she felt and sighed. "I may not know what your life was like before all of this, but that doesn't mean I won't listen. That tends to help ease the pain of the past, so one can look to the future."

Latias noticed Victini flying out of a window and knew that she wouldn't let him get caught. She tried to follow him as best as she could and every so often would try and all out to him. "Victini, where are you? We should probably get back to the others." She said. The dragon made sure no pony could hear her and was thankful that it was the middle of the night. An idea then popped into her head, but she would have to try it out in the morning. She could feel the effects of tiredness begin to take hold and knew that she either had to find Victini or find somewhere to sleep.

@@HackTune,

@@Missklang,  

Neon shivered as the candles lit around her. "As if I wasn't on edge enough." She thought. She made it a little further till she heard Hacktune, "Hacktune? You in here?" Neon pulled her headphones back till they rested on her neck, but she kept them on, The pulsing light was somewhat comforting, in this dark and forbidden place.  Scared and alone for the time being, she kicked a wall with a hoof and cursed a few times under her breath. But she took a deep breath. The others must've been having a worse time. Even so, she felt defeated, all she wanted to do was to make sure none of the Pokemon got out, and this never would've happened. "Oh, I need to find Mewtwo by tonight, otherwise, she'll know I was lying." Neon sighed and, despite the fact she knew He probably wasn't here, she puffed up her cheeks, a gesture she always thought was her way of acting angry, but relieving stress. But she ignored the feeling of fear. She couldn't get hacktune's voice out of her head. She tried to hum a tune through the night, The song it was from was creepy in itself, nevertheless, it was her favorite at the moment.

Edited by DJ Neon

Latios flew in the sky, Sapphire atop himself, and gracefully did a few loops.

Hey, Latios, we're near Sootopolis City right?

I nodded to my trainer, a young girl who saved the world by calming the legendary beast, Groudon...

Ok good, Wallace and Steven, they told me something suspicious is going on in the Cave of Orgin, so we'd go and check it out, is that okay with you Latios?

I remembered when Ruby saved me, from the evil team Magma, and I have gotten really attached to Sapphire.

Muuuuuuu! I responded happily, and soared over Mount Pyre...

As we arced though the sky, the beam caught us, Sapphire was flung far away, while I was pulled deep, deep down into the Cave of Orgin.

A dark void consumed he cave

And then a bright flash....

Sapphire! Where are you?! Where am I? Hello?!

I looked around, I laid in a dark looking Forrest, and I stood up, and realized how hurt I was, and quickly collapsed from the pain...

As I whispered I will be back Sapphire.... I closed my eyes, fainting into the darkness, hoping some trainer or another Pokemon would find me....

Paradox was done sitting in his chair. He finished carving the stone heart and threw the spear tip against the wall aiming for a crack. As he thought, the spear tip went right into the crack, fending a brick in two. Several spiders crawled out and started to flee across the room. .It was pretty boring as there were not good books in the library. Like if someone looted all the interesting ones. All what was left is some books about etiquette, politics and manual art. Nothing of real value or that could serve as a reliable source of information about this world. He levitated from the chair near Lucario

"I may not know what your life was like before all of this, but that doesn't mean I won't listen. That tends to help ease the pain of the past, so one can look to the future."

"It would work if I had a past. And I don't. I don't have either past or future. I live in the present and that's it. Let's go find Neon. She is here too."

Paradox went out of the room and started levitating up the long dark staircase. He sensed Neon being right above, so it was the only way. Those dark hallways were a real labyrinth, but he had all the time necessary to remember some paths. He soon found Neon and stood in front. She was occupied looking backwards at the candles so she didn't saw Paradox and bumped into him.

"I believe you are looking for me..."

Edited by Missklang

@@Missklang

"Paradox!" She turned and resisted the urge to hug a familiar Pony, or pokemon, or whatever he was. "Paradox, You are coming back with me right now! You need to clean up the mess you made and you need to get me out of here!" She was angry, and she was scared. "Let's go, and don't give me any excuses because I won't have it! Not right now." She sighed. She realized she was so close to snapping, and she didn't want to cry in front of these pokemon. But she took another deep breath and waited for Paradox to teleport her back up to the surface. Maybe he thought she was too small to be ordering him around She didn't care right now. "Besides, if you fix her castle, you won't have to live alone any more." All the work she put into her cloud cover would be wasted if even one pokemon refused to stay, "And how dare you make me do all that work and then not even take a glance!" She huffed and rubbed her head between her hooves. "Calm down...calm down..calm down..." She repeated it several times to cool her head, once she was semi satisfied with her mood, she sat and stared at Paradox.

Edited by DJ Neon

Owww... Uhhhg.... Where am I? I woke up, and regained consciousness, and I crawled up to a bush, I sniffed it.

The berries looked quite appetizing, and I happily ate a lot of them, since there was no Pokemon around, I flew up above the clouds.

I saw smoke coming from a cottage, and I slowly flew towards it, silently glanced though the window, and saw a- wait

Is that a p-pony?

I shook my head and looked again, and what he saw was true. I flew around, until I found the door

@

Then I slowly poked my head though the door, as it opened, and asked the blue pony

W-who are you?

As I asked the blue female pony, a mare I believe, but she looked friendly, and had a weird device around her neck, sort of like a Mega Ring, or what not... I wondered if she could Mega Evolve me, like Sapphire, as She always had me keep a extra Latiosite around my neck, the thought of Sapphire, made tears pool at my eyes, and let a drop of tear fall down...

I picked at my mega stone, remembering all the good times we had, when Sapphire chose me, while fighting the Champion, Steven, how I beat his Mega Metagross, in a few hits, after being hit by a almost fatal blow. Those were good times, before this Chaos happened...

"Paradox!" She turned and resisted the urge to hug a familiar Pony, or pokemon, or whatever he was. "Paradox, You are coming back with me right now! You need to clean up the mess you made and you need to get me out of here!" She was angry, and she was scared. "Let's go, and don't give me any excuses because I won't have it! Not right now."

Paradox didn't reply. He stared at the blue pegasus that was on the edge of crying. Again, someone was unhappy because of him. Why he didn't stay in his cave... He silently grabbed neon and teleported into the castle's yard. It was as broken as the rest of the castle.

"Besides, if you fix her castle, you won't have to live alone any more." All the work she put into her cloud cover would be wasted if even one pokemon refused to stay, "And how dare you make me do all that work and then not even take a glance!"

He continued to stare at Neon with his usually emotionless face. He patiently waited until she calmed down. She took few breaths and stopped. At this moment, he started to talk.

"Why would I do anything to help to repair that castle? She forced one of those who came into her world by accident to stay against his will. Locked him in a cage like a vulgar animal and just went away. Is this your so-called "princess of friendship"? If it is the case, then I just wonder what the others royalties would do at her place. Don't say to me she is that or she did this. I didn't saw that. I saw only what happened today. So tell me, which of her actions today make her trustworthy? I have my reasons to be suspicious. She seemed to worship the two main princesses. Even if she give her word to let us be alone, what if the two others find us too dangerous? I can't risk my freedom..."

He looked at Neon. He saw a tired blue pegasus who wandered in the middle of the dark dangerous woods to find him. Nobody ever did anything similar for him. He sighed.

"I was always alone. I don't see why it must change. If it mean so much to you, I can help clean up a little bit. But I will still consider the alicorn as a threat and if I consider myself or others in danger, I will fly away. And don't make me talk to them."

Edited by Missklang