that sounds pretty cool actually :P

I know :3

:wub:

Hug me brother!

@,

Hello can I join this Rp? 

Read teh OP and meybah.

that sounds pretty cool actually :P

Hey, are you on FimFiction with the same displayname?

• Brohoof 1

Hey, are you on FimFiction with the same displayname?

Yeah, I am :D I write a couple of stories :P

Heh. All right. But we still need a leader tho

While I would offer to be the leader, its pretty much the opposite of what my character would do so it would be kinda difficult :3 

Yeah, I am :D I write a couple of stories :P

Once of your stories was on the front page :P

While I would offer to be the leader, its pretty much the opposite of what my character would do so it would be kinda difficult :3 

I'd offer to be the leader, and Scarlett is a good leader, but she's more of a science type. If nobody else puts their OC forward I'll reluctantly take the slot, but I hope someone else gets the be the leader!

So I can rebel against them imeanwat

I don't think I need to make any adjustments but if you think I do then just tell me. As for the summary what exactly do you mean that? like just the personalty or the character as a whole?

Ehh, ok. You're in!

I'm sorry I haven't had much time to do much today, been putting up Christmas Decorations with the family. The RP will start tomorrow, for definite.

• Brohoof 1

Ehh, ok. You're in!

I'm sorry I haven't had much time to do much today, been putting up Christmas Decorations with the family. The RP will start tomorrow, for definite.

Don't worry family always comes before random strangers on the internet

Oh my, this is on? For whatever reason I seem to have unfollowed this topic. I'd still like to be in this if that is okay.

Of course you can stay! What would we do otherwise :3

Don't worry family always comes before random strangers on the internet

Tru.

Noice. (≧▽≦)

:P

Oh my god I am such a bad person! Give me 10 minutes to write up the RP thread, you can all start posting but I'll probably only post once more tonight.

After Destiny

RP

After unlocking the mystery of the Stargate's ninth chevron, a team of explorers from Equestria become stranded on an unmanned spaceship called Destiny - launched by the Ancients at the height of their civilization millions of years ago as part of a grand experiment to explore the universe, set in motion but never completed. The crew of the ship thus travels through the far reaches of the universe, connecting with each of the previously launched Stargates, in the hope of finding a way home.

Member List

~ Scarlett Fidelity

@Child Of Darkness ~ The Specter

@Unicorncob ~ Solar Dust

~ Sapphire

@Lordav ~ Hotshot Snow

@1Bit ~ Amber

~ Flame Streak

The RP is up! Let's do this thing!

Sorry for teh short post :/

I'll be explaining any information needed for the rp in the "presentation" that Scarlett gives.

Just beyond the interior workings of Icarus Base, Amber stood tall, overseeing shipments of new supplies and gear all headed into the deep labyrinth of the Stargate Complex. She clasped a shipping portfolio between her hooves and her blue eyes flickered as she scanned and observed every single pony that trotted past her. Each pony carried one or even two large, steel cases, usually with a field of magic surrounding them to counter their incredibly heavy weight.

She did little but nod in their direction. All she was told to do, was check over shipments and make sure nothing unregistered slips by. Not like anything ever does, Amber let out a deep sigh, Anypony that comes here has already been triple-checked over! There's never any problems. Her ears drooped and a wave of depression swept over her small body. I never get any of the fun jobs. Why can't I be in there with the  Stargate? Even now, I just want to learn more about it...it's so fascinating.

Mumbling about her rotten luck, she adjusted her posture again to maintain a sense of professionalism about her person, and continued to work her way down the list of registered shipments.

Heuheuheu. Be careful what you wish for, you never know what may happen!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"well....craaaap" :o

~The immortal words of Nathan Fillion

"well....craaaap" :o

~The immortal words of Nathan Fillion

Heuheuheuheu

I need one bit of context before I post is this gate in Equestria or somewhere else?

Nope, it's on another planet. The planet has no proper name but the base is called Icarus.

Edited by Vinyl Shimmer DJ

A lithe pony-shaped figure lurked in the shadows created by one of the shipping crates. Clad in black body-coating armour with an amber visor, and a pair of armoured wings, they eyed up the door to the inner part of the facility. Supplies were being carried inside, which would make the perfect cover.   they waited until two unicorns were approaching, carrying a large crate with their magic, before hitting a switch on their left foreankle. They quickly evaporated from sight, and slipped underneath the crate.   It should last long enough to get inside and away from these ponies, they thought.

FFS AMBER, YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE. FREAKIN. JOB.

• Brohoof 1

A lithe pony-shaped figure lurked in the shadows created by one of the shipping crates. Clad in black body-coating armour with an amber visor, and a pair of armoured wings, they eyed up the door to the inner part of the facility. Supplies were being carried inside, which would make the perfect cover.

they waited until two unicorns were approaching, carrying a large crate with their magic, before hitting a switch on their left foreankle. They quickly evaporated from sight, and slipped underneath the crate.

It should last long enough to get inside and away from these ponies, they thought.

Whu, whut just happened :o

Note to self, re-read bio.

FFS AMBER, YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE. FREAKIN. JOB.

WE TRUSTED YOU! WE TRUSTED YOU WITH SOMETHING SO SIMPLE!

• Brohoof 1