Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Well, one can be an uncommissioned officer, or a commissioned officer. Commissioned is higher ranks.

So it has nothing to do with intelligence?

Well, it does somewhat. However, you have to have basic military training (minimum) to be commissioned

And besides, I don't need someone else bossing me around. You and Sapphire already do that

Well, it does somewhat. However, you have to have basic military training (minimum) to be commissioned

And besides, I don't need someone else bossing me around. You and Sapphire already do that

He's second in command tho. How would he be bossing you around?

A NCO Non commissioned officer is any rank below including and below sergeant, a commissioned officer must be a minimum of a Lt. the origins are from britain when officers gained their commissions from the queen or king.

Unless we were the same rank (Lieutenant), he would be Scarlett's direct subordinate, bumping me to third.

Scarlett's in charge of the science personnel, not the military or civilians though. She doesn't even have a valid military rank in this rp.

Also, air starts getting pumped through the ship, actual cool breathable air and nobody reacts?

I cri evertim

Also, now that people are getting more oxygen again they'll have more energy and stuff. 

• Brohoof 1

*is sitting here wondering what military ranks have to do with anything*

They're trying to figure out who is in command.

Wouldn't it make much more sense if the DM'S OC (Aka Scarlett) was in charge?

Yea, but a scientist wouldn't be in charge of a hazardous expedition funded by the military.

Yea, but a scientist wouldn't be in charge of a hazardous expedition funded by the military.

Funded by, not run by

Scarlett is the head of the project (or so I believe) so I'd like to think she's the authority here, especially since she has the most knowledge on the subject

• Brohoof 1

Funded by, not run by

Scarlett is the head of the project (or so I believe) so I'd like to think she's the authority here, especially since she has the most knowledge on the subject

Well, her authority is undisputed by everyone. We're trying to organize the people under her command (i.e. everyone)

Edited by Mario3D13

Funded by, not run by

Well. I assumed Sapphire was in charge.

What now, are we going to have it something like Scarlett was working for a secret part of the military because of her suit and is actually a Major or something?

Well, her authority is undisputed by everyone. We're trying to organize the people under her command (i.e. everyone)

Shouldn't that be up to Scarlett herself? This is her team, technically

Besides, it shouldn't really matter who's second in command or whatever. We have a leader, and a knowledgeable one at that. We're a group of survivors, not an army division.

Well. I assumed Sapphire was in charge.

What now, are we going to have it something like Scarlett was working for a secret part of the military because of her suit and is actually a Major or something?

It doesn't matter who she was working for or not, she was put in charge of this project, therefore she has the most authority

Simple as

• Brohoof 1

Shouldn't that be up to Scarlett herself? This is her team, technically

Besides, it shouldn't really matter who's second in command or whatever. We have a leader, and a knowledgeable one at that. We're a group of survivors, not an army division.

True, but I've been going along thinking the military was in charge.

Right here, right now, who do you think should be in charge. Scarlett, or military.

Right, in that case how are we going to work this in. Sapphire is currently in charge, so how do we switch control over?