Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Right, in that case how are we going to work this in. Sapphire is currently in charge, so how do we switch control over?

It should be as simple as Scarlett pointing out (truthfully) that she has the most knowledge of what's going on, so she should be the one making deicisons

Hell I'd be fine as an acting techmaturgist for the military. I could come in as real military gone renegade? That's an interesting idea... I could work on that more or just stick to second in command under Scarlett as simple techmaturgist.

It should be as simple as Scarlett pointing out (truthfully) that she has the most knowledge of what's going on, so she should be the one making deicisons

That's not Scarlett. She'd never just up and say she should be in charge. We'll need another way.

Hell I'd be fine as an acting techmaturgist for the military. I could come in as real military gone renegade? That's an interesting idea... I could work on that more or just stick to second in command under Scarlett as simple techmaturgist.

I don't know what you're saying here.

• Brohoof 1

That's not Scarlett. She'd never just up and say she should be in charge. We'll need another way.

Fair enough

Solar can always speak up for her. Despite their disagreements she can admit that Scarlett knows what she's doing

• Brohoof 1

Fair enough

Solar can always speak up for her. Despite their disagreements she can admit that Scarlett knows what she's doing

We'll get to that. Let's finish up getting the filters working.

AND I CAN HELP! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASSSSSEE CAN I HELP WITH FILTRATION?

Ja. Bring sand plox.

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

PRIORITIES

RIGHT THERE

Oh jeeze you're right.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I meant that if we wanted any actual military to step in to the roleplay, I could say that Cyril is a military techmaturgist gone renegade. Else, I'll just stick to a simple, unassociated techmaturgist who is picked up along the way somehow.

Well, I meant that if we wanted any actual military to step in to the roleplay, I could say that Cyril is a military techmaturgist gone renegade. Else, I'll just stick to a simple, unassociated techmaturgist who is picked up along the way somehow.

Well, have you read through the roleplay up to this point? If you haven't, go ahead and read it all. It should give you an idea of where we are right now and how you can be a part. If you have any questions, just post here again, and we'll try to help you.

Oh. 28 pages. Yeah it'll take me an afternoon at least. So I'll probably read it over the weekend. Yeah.

You can if you want  :P although, it would be pretty easy to give you a basic run-down of what's happened so far  :squee:

Oh. 28 pages. Yeah it'll take me an afternoon at least. So I'll probably read it over the weekend. Yeah.

Good idea. Also, things just got really interesting (or weird, depending on who you ask) in the RP. Things can only get crazier now.

Guys, off topic much.

Anyhow, Scarlett, Amber and Solar are all in a room. The rest of you will have to rp separately until we come out.

Child, 2 things. First of all didn't we already talk about the ship having remote database access to systems and the database?

And secondly why would there be a main console on the observation deck?

• Brohoof 2

Guys, off topic much.

Anyhow, Scarlett, Amber and Solar are all in a room. The rest of you will have to rp separately until we come out.

Child, 2 things. First of all didn't we already talk about the ship having remote database access to systems and the database?

And secondly why would there be a main console on the observation deck?

In response to Question 1: If we did, I may have missed that. This does move very fast most days and I have a rather busy life so I only have time to scan over what I read. Plus, I don't really have a good memory for little details like that when I'm trying to remember things for College. Irl problems.

Secondly: From my perspective it makes sense that a room such as an observation deck will have some form of access terminal located within it, being a terminal with some access to data which could be considered important to the eyes of astronomers. Quick access to be able to record events that have been seen on the deck and a small temporary database of things such as the before mentioned and possible public Star charts for either entertainment, recreational or other important event. Which should intern lead to a direct link to the control room as information of the before nature would be good to have in a secure location, which I do remember someone mentioning at one point is located in an unacceptable part of the ship.

This is just my way of thinking and the logic in which I make my judgements and appropriate course of action, if it's wrong, I'll make edits as soon as I am able.

• Brohoof 1

Cyril was one of many ponies who assisted in the transportation of the calcite-sand compound into the ship, Destiny. Cyril had been taking notes with the assistance of a VI who existed inside one of Cyril's creations. The Mk. I Rel-x VI droid, or MIRVI, was a powerful assistant, but not much of a companion. MIRVI was essentially a sphere, but 'a sphere' did not adequately describe the pure science of it. MIRVI was a magically levitated multifunctional assistant which obeyed only Cyril. It was bound to follow a microchip which he implanted in his watch. Cyril tended to simply call it Mir. It was a well crafted work, yes, but it had it's own flaws. It's dulled, golden yellow metal plating had sand all over it, prompting Cyril to give it a quick wipe down with his magic. You know, I should have included some sort of self cleaning... This is getting tiresome.

Cyril did his best in transporting as much sand into the right places, but ponies had been rather frantic as of late. Cyril took note of the discussions and whispers which haunted the halls and the gate room. Some spoke of the incompetence of the staff, and others were simply scared for their lives. Cyril made sure MIRVI took digital notes for later use on these conversations.

Cyril was directed to take the calcite from the separation machine down to engineering, which would then be put into air filtration mechanisms.

@,

Cyril approached the red pegasus and bowed quickly. He had noticed his presence among the other authorities, so he assumed he was with them. ​"Sir, I've been sent to collect the calcite and take it to engineering. They told me to tell you, keep up the good work." As soon as he got there, he left with the containers of calcite in his magical grasp.

It was a short journey to engineering. Cyril had taken time upon arrival of Destiny to have MIRVI create a map of the ship based on the movements and vibrations created by the other ponies on board. It was inaccurate in some places, but it wouldn't be long before the blanks were filled.

@@Mario3D13,@,

Once Cyril arrived at the engineering room, he carefully set the containers of calcite down on the dull plated flood, emitting a swift pumf from landing. He noticed the vibrantly colored ponies before him as one crystal pony, and one pegasus who had been spotted with the other authorities, such as Scarlett. "Calcite from processing, sir" he uttered, and quickly bowed. "I've means to talk to the leader here, Scarlett. Do you know where I might find her? It's rather disturbing news. Unless, of course, I've been mislead and Scarlett is not the leader of this operation."

You realise the ship has a map on it.

And please tell me you saw the diagram of the ship I drew a while back

Guys, off topic much.

Pretty much this. Guys, a few more posts had to be hidden that were off-topic. Please remember to keep this on topic.

Just a friendly moderator reminder. :)

Pretty much this. Guys, a few more posts had to be hidden that were off-topic. Please remember to keep this on topic.

Just a friendly moderator reminder. :)

Sorry :/

I suggest starting with securing suitable living space aboard this ship

We've already done this.

It was a joint effort, we all fixed those filters.

Pfft. Nobody would have known how to do so if Scarlett hadn't of been there.

They pranced around, exploring.

What happened to securing living space?

First, let's organize this room neatly so that all equipment may be easily accessed when needed

You're going to store everything in the gateroom? The one room that should be clear of all obstructions due to it's usage? Good leadership.

Afterwards, sort out living spaces. Privacy is of least concern aboard this ship. If it's required, make accommodations for those ponies who need it.

Again, already done. In fact, most ponies will be in their quarters instead of the gateroom so who are you even throwing propaganda at? 

Scarlett, is backed up by no more than three or some ponies

Why are you making Scarlett out to be the villain? She has not tried to lead nor does she want to lead. The only thing she's done is help so far.

Did she sit back here with us, healing the sick, fixing the broken that lied helplessly?

No she didn't because she's a scientist, not a medic. She did her job.

They argued over command

And to finish, nobody was arguing about command until the end. All that actually happened was that we ended up saying Sapphire wasn't a good leader. And anyhow, Cyril was the one who provoked the argument.

I think it's all a ruse O_O

After observing everything while ghosting Scarlett, Specter had a mix of what you could consider to be, anger, frustration and doubt. Doubt that these ponies would ever see eye-to-eye and the doubt that they would survive more than a month  before someone ends up killing someone else over a petty squabble. Order had to be restored.

Since Ghosting does not require a physical body, Specter's shell had been getting a few little modifications in an area of the ship that lacks O2 flow. His private area as he likes to call it. No one else can get to it without a suit. He had added two miniaturised electrostatic coils to two segments of his upper shell powered by his own body and hidden behind two retractable plates, which could function in four ways. A power outlet for a jump start if they ever needed such a  thing, a miniature static shock to get attention, a short range Taser if the need ever arrived, or an accurate, all range lethal weapon as a last resort. 'Hopefully, I'll never have to use these in the last two methods, but better safe than sorry.' 

With his modifications enabled, he stopped Ghosting and returned to his shell. After which he reappeared at Scarlett's side.

@@Ethan Sawyer, "That was very interesting to say the least. The whole time travel thing. I never thought it was a possibility but I had my suspicions about you since we arrived here. That's one mystery about you solved. More serious topic now, I've been hacking into the ships main systems, give me 24 hours and I'll have unrestricted access to all of the ships actions, functions, features and files. Though piloting the ship will be impossible, manual control is almost non-existent and the access gateway for AI control is broken beyond repair and is too risky to try and replace. One micro error and we could be on a collision course with a planet. Other than that, I'll see what else is uncontrollable once access has been achieved. Oh and one last thing," Specter's glow shifted from his natural blue to his hostile red. "Someone has to keep everyone under control. If this keeps persisting someone is going to end up a murderer within a month. I don't do social control, and I don't bother talking to many others since most of them have shown to be unreliable. I find no one more reliable than you. Experience and years count for something you know." Specter activated stealth and began his patrol around the ship.

First of all, is the speech part once Scarlett is in the corridor away form everypony else?

And secondly, you can't get full access without the master code. And I was planning to reveal that part of the plot much later on. That means that full access to power and any sort of navigation is non existent, along with a few other things like AI access.

First of all, is the speech part once Scarlett is in the corridor away form everypony else?

And secondly, you can't get full access without the master code. And I was planning to reveal that part of the plot much later on. That means that full access to power and any sort of navigation is non existent, along with a few other things like AI access.

First Question: Yes. It is.

Second point: I didn't know that, so I now say that Specter was over confident as one of, if not, the greatest hacker in existence, in his abilities and failed to bypass this code. Leaving us with only majority access and not total. Sound fair?

• Brohoof 1

First Question: Yes. It is.

Second point: I didn't know that, so I now say that Specter was over confident as one of, if not, the greatest hacker in existence, in his abilities and failed to bypass this code. Leaving us with only majority access and not total. Sound fair?

First Response: Good, to drop the while time travel thing on everyone right now would be like pouring gunpowder on a burning building.

Second Response: I mentioned this earlier, but Specter would not have known that. Maybe he thinks that the systems are broken where in reality we just cant access them.

This seems reasonable. Okay.

Nice. All right, this works.

"Let's hope somepony was smart enough to drag a damned replicator through the gate before it all went to hell..."

Why are you bringing evil killed replicating robots onto the ship?

Why ;-;

Replicator.JPG

• Brohoof 1

Someone, anyone, please talk to Ethan. I told him I'm sorry and he refuses to put be back into the Skype group for the RP. HELP ME PLEASE!

Guys, I must inform you all that Ethan has believed it fit to ban me from this RP, because I made you guys feel uncomfortable through my actions. Before I go, I wanted to let you all know that I am sorry for my actions and that I had a blast in this RP while it lasted. If y'all ever want me back, my PMs are always open.

Thank you all, and I hope you all forgive me.

-Mario3D13

Edited by Mario3D13