searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Ship Update

Faster Than Light: False

Current Crew: 83

Level of Food: Low

Level of Water: Medium

Extra Status: No Normal Lights

Man, sometimes ponies can be completely oblivious to what I say. Oh well. "Well, guys, the Destiny is under 1 percent power. I need to go down to the power cell to see if there's anything we can do to keep it from running out. Anyone who wants to accompany me is welcome. Anyone willing?"

The battery can't be accessed from the inside of the ship, and there isn't anything you can do to keep it from running out. The ship turned off the lights so the power would last a little longer.

@@Mario3D13,

Cyril took note of the sudden darkness, but didn't seem to mind. "Mir, emit natural lighting, level 3." Mir's external lights let out a soothing golden white glow after a brief intervention. In addition, he had MIRVI picking up radio signals at all times, and Lightning happened to be sending out a request. "Mir, open a channel directly back to the source." After a short period, Mir simply whirred over close to Cyril so he could respond. "Ten four, Doc. I'll do what I can, but no promises" he replied, but in a rather light spirited tone. That's odd... I never talk like that... What has gotten into me? Cyril decided the only way he was going to get on the good side of these ponies would be simply to follow them and refrain from any potentially off setting remarks and statements.

Cyril trotted down to storage with Mir, hoping her scanners could detect some form of electrical generator. "Good at organizing? In Tartarus does that have to do with finding a generator? It is not like I put all of these boxes here myself" Cyril spoke to himself, hoping Mir might interject with some logical explanation. Regardless, the golden orb stayed silent, aside from the light hum which was constantly emitted from inside the chassis.

After approximately 23 boxes were searched, the 24th box contained what looked like a bunch of parts. Want to guess what kind of parts? Parts to assemble a generation. For Celestia sake... I get to put this together now as well? Cyril was never one for assembly of unknown bits a pieces. "Mir, open the channel to Lightning again. Afterwards, keep searching more boxes for potential parts. Perhaps there is more to it than this..." he stated quizzically. MIRVI hummed loudly and emitted a small static noise before continuing with the scans.

"Doc, it's Cyril. I found the generat- eh... well... realistically, i found the individual parts for a generator. Hopefully there is more than just one box, but it will be a while before I can get this assembled. ETA, half an hour to an hour. Get comfy." Finally, Cyril had Mir close the channel on his end, but still open to receive.

2 options here. First of all, you did find a generator in tact as they are transported in cases fully intact, but the naquada cell is missing or something so we can't use it. Or two, there is no generator at all
  • Brohoof 2

Solar just frowned and raised an eyebrow at Lightning.

Wow, rude and condescending much?

"Yes, thank you," she said, her voice practically dripping with sarcasm.

Getting back to serious, she looked at Scarlett. "Okay, the engines are bucked. How do we go about fixing them?"

And I was just trying to be nice. Anyway, @The Original, you could interject here saying that we cant fix it ourselves because there's no way to hook up the generator to the Destiny.

Doubt you're gonna be any use this time, old buddy, she thought, grimacing at the cube, Everypony else here is either a genius or a soldier. I'm just a stowaway with a fancy outfit.

Funny how Lightning is both a genius and a soldier, so that's a bonus (and so is Scarlett; INB4 Ethan says that)

• Brohoof 1

Critical hit!

Super effective!

Solar's self-confidence fainted!

Umm, you do realize that you're the daughter of one of the two genius+soldiers, right? I think that Solar's got more talent than she thinks.

Critical hit!

Super effective!

Solar's self-confidence fainted!

I can feelt he feelios.

Umm, you do realize that you're the daughter of one of the two genius+soldiers, right? I think that Solar's got more talent than she thinks.

Well, technically the daughter of one of three.

• Brohoof 1

Off topic much? Hehe. But yeah, I can also feel those feelios.

And the third one is?

You'll never know!

Until much much later in the roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

You'll never know!

Until much much later in the roleplay.

Dat foreshadowing. And it had better be someone from those already present, not some random Arbiter...err...alien outta nowhere.

It just occurred to me that the RP has developed two memes: Wet Thand and Feelios. I told y'all this RP was special!

EDIT: Forget the feelios.

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 1

It just occurred to me that the RP has developed two memes: Wet Thand and Feelios. I told y'all this RP was special!

Feelios was already a thing.

Also, I think I'm going to start posting these:

Ship Update

Faster Than Light: False

Current Crew: 83

Level of Food: Low

Level of Water: Medium

Extra Status: No Power other than life support

• Brohoof 1

This is kinda off topic dude. Stahp.

So, what do y'all think of the roleplay so far? Anything you'd want to change?

• Brohoof 2

Not currently. I'm having the ride of a lifetime, personally. I am envious of the fact that Solar can EVA, but given that Lightning has that awesome skillset (genius + soldier), I think Solar should have her special stuff as well.

I like it so far :D

the feelios tho

She can what-now

Solar's suit can go outside of the ship without you suffocating, something that only spacesuits and MJOLNIR armor can usually do. So, as Scarlett said, you can go outside of the ship if we need you to do repairs.

• Brohoof 1

I like it so far :D

the feelios tho

She can what-now

Extravehicular Activity. You can go walkies on the outside of the ship (sun)

• Brohoof 2

Umm, am I the only one waiting for either Solar or Amber to talk to me?

Oh my god do not start asking for posts again.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my god do not start asking for posts again.

Well, it isn't my fault that some of my recent posts have been ignored by the people that I was addressing (as in and @The Original) That's 0 for 2 by the both of you

But don't worry; I won't be pushing for posts again, because its anti-productive.

Well, it isn't my fault that some of my recent posts have been ignored by the people that I was addressing (as in and @The Original) That's 0 for 2 by the both of you

But don't worry; I won't be pushing for posts again, because its anti-productive.

Hey bro, I have time limits. I was going to reply to you literally in my next post about generators being crap.

• Brohoof 1

Hey bro, I have time limits. I was going to reply to you literally in my next post about generators being crap.

I know. It just feels weird asking the same person the same question 3 times (c'est la vie). I was referring mostly to Emerald, because I had replied to his post that said "from the suicide to the death", and he replied to Flame instead, something I thought was very peculiar.

And I agree: generators are crap

I know. It just feels weird asking the same person the same question 3 times (c'est la vie). I was referring mostly to Emerald, because I had replied to his post that said "from the suicide to the death", and he replied to Flame instead, something I thought was very peculiar.

And I agree: generators are crap

There! I posted. Also, I hope Scarlett doesn't get mad at me for interjecting technological fact about the ship. I don't know anything about Stargate :x