Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

First, no Tuesday. If they have any external access at all, they can't exist. IT makes it too easy.

Second, it's another physical universe. Not an alternate or parallel universe.

Like I said, he just takes a photo and makes it look nice. He has no access to anything else. And what do you mean "no external access"? Solar's suit has a fricking health analyzer. IT CAN FIND MORPHINE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Everything Tuesday does is organize stuff for me. He provides suggestions based on the knowledge he has. He can't do anything else. My backpack has a temperature sensor (like most phones do now) and a radar. But this radar is only useful when in combat. My technological capabilities have always been quite tame.

And it's not like I can USB to anything.

And besides, Tuesday is already quite established within the RP.

Edited by Mario3D13

Like I said, he just takes a photo and makes it look nice. He has no access to anything else. And what do you mean "no external access"? Solar's suit has a fricking health analyzer. IT CAN FIND MORPHINE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Everything Tuesday does is organize stuff for me. He provides suggestions based on the knowledge he has. He can't do anything else. My backpack has a temperature sensor (like most phones do now) and a radar. But this radar is only useful when in combat. My technological capabilities have always been quite tame.

And it's not like I can USB to anything.

If it's literally just a photo, sure. No problem.

And about the suit. It's a reconnaissance and basic diagnostic suit. It can't act on anything important. It's pretty much limited to medical diagnostics, stealth and massages.

And besides, Tuesday is already quite established within the RP.

You've literally only included her like twice.

Aqua is more established.

And she has less than 5 posts.

• Brohoof 1

If it's literally just a photo, sure. No problem.

And about the suit. It's a reconnaissance and basic diagnostic suit. It can't act on anything important. It's pretty much limited to medical diagnostics, stealth and massages.

You've literally only included her like twice.

Aqua is more established.

And she has less than 5 posts.

Yeah, umm, Tuesday wanted me to let you know that he's a guy. And that he just takes a photo and makes it blend in better with my glasses' GUI. He's working on a potential rehab plan for Amber, BTW.

Yeah, umm, Tuesday wanted me to let you know that he's a guy. And that he just takes a photo and makes it blend in better with my glasses' GUI. He's working on a potential rehab plan for Amber, BTW.

Glasses?

I feel like I've forgotten something important.

• Brohoof 1

Glasses?

I feel like I've forgotten something important.

Wow. How do you not remember those? Lightning wears special glasses with a HUD (think Google Glass crossed with Master Chief's visor, in a eyeglass frame package. Nothing special. All it does is bring up information when I need it and, if I was still working at Icarus, have me updated on important stuff and the mainframe's status. It's also quite handy while in combat. But it's pretty useless, given the current situation in the RP.)

To make it easier, they look like the glasses used in the training exercises in Forward Unto Dawn. Remember those?

Wow. How do you not remember those? Lightning wears special glasses with a HUD (think Google Glass crossed with Master Chief's visor, in a eyeglass frame package. Nothing special. All it does is bring up information when I need it and, if I was still working at Icarus, have me updated on important stuff and the mainframe's status. It's also quite handy while in combat. But it's pretty useless, given the current situation in the RP.)

To make it easier, they look like the glasses used in the training exercises in Forward Unto Dawn. Remember those?

I'll move this chat to pm due to some information which you may want to not be made public.

I'll move this chat to pm due to some information which you may want to not be made public.

Umm, okay, I guess?

P.S. I'm sorry if I was rude in the way I talked about the glasses.

Edited by Mario3D13

Umm, okay, I guess?

P.S. I'm sorry if I was rude in the way I talked about the glasses.

No problem.

Is everyone busy or just at a loss of what to post?

Well, I, for one, am waiting to see if Amber and Solar EVER TAKE NOTICE OF ME! That's the second time I've had to try to get their attention, and I've no guarantee that they'll listen.

Can't even get five minutes, can they?

Even after it was clearly stated they were following him

Scarlett, after a few minutes, sat up on the edge of her bed and began to think. I started a program before we had to evacuate Icarus, did I save it on my laptop? She then grabbed a laptop from the tech crate she had dragged to her room earlier and found that she had indeed saved it. She the began furiously typing to program her new program.

I can say from experience that it's common to be redundant. "Program her new program"? So you're starting to work on that OS?

I can say from experience that it's common to be redundant. "Program her new program"? So you're starting to work on that OS?

Dunno. Maybe.

This is for your character to find out eventually, not you right now (sun)

• Brohoof 1

Dunno. Maybe.

This is for your character to find out eventually, not you right now (sun)

I know. Lightning doesn't have access to my neural interface, so we're good.

Umm, just wanted to clarify that my last post was meant for Solar or Amber to voice their opinions. I realized that it might have been a bit confusing at the end.

Amber welcomed the hoof that began running through her mane, letting out a deep breath and resting her head against Solar's chest. "That's nice and all Sparkie, but I doubt it's much use." She uttered quietly. "You can tell me its not my fault all you want. You can tell me you're alive all you want...but I've been carrying the weight on my shoulders for so long, I don't know any different. And nothing's gonna take away the pain."

OMG I'm so happee cuz I just got called Sparkie! That was a nice touch Bit.

, Cyril was talking to you, okay? So you cant sneak out of the group.

sig-4372559.tumblr_nvffq2UTl71ugi5azo1_2

I was on my phone so I was hoping you'd post this.

Also, we're drifting off topic again.

Just like we're drifting towards a star.

Get comfy :)

• Brohoof 2

Umm, @@Unicorncob and @@1Bit, y'all might wanna lay off on the sex references. I'm hoping that the RP stays PG-13 and doesn't make the jump to NC-17.

I say that because of this:

"Oh dear me no, the rest of your body is just...perfect. It's just that the problem is..." Amber leaned in close to Solar so that her mouth was right beside the pegasus' ear. "The stuff I wanna do with it- well, I'd prefer somewhere more private." She whispered, giggling. 

If you ask anyone, they'd say that verges on NSFW guidelines (and no, this isn't backseat modding, for you over-zealous reporters out there, because the DM has stated that the RP is to stay inside what is considered PG-13).

And another thing, Lightning is gonna wait until marriage; that is, Lightning will be abstinent from intimacy until he marries Sapphire. Maybe you should take a cue from him.

EDIT: See subsequent posts.

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 1

Umm, @@Unicorncob and @@1Bit, y'all might wanna lay off on the sex references. I'm hoping that the RP stays PG-13 and doesn't make the jump to NC-17.

I say that because of this:

If you ask anyone, they'd say that verges on NSFW guidelines (and no, this isn't backseat modding, for you over-zealous reporters out there, because the DM has stated that the RP is to stay inside what is considered PG-13).

And another thing, Lightning is gonna wait until marriage; that is, Lightning will be abstinent from intimacy until he marries Sapphire. Maybe you should take a cue from him.

Dude. Shut it. If it was going out of bounds then I would say something.

You are really tempting me to leave the RP, you know that?

He's tempting me to close the damn thing.

• Brohoof 1