Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

I just realised. I haven't show any of you what ancient writing looks like. I can actually read and write the standardised it Irl, but I'll find an image online of the alphabet.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 1

I just realised. I haven't show any of you what ancient writing looks like. I can actually read and write the standardised it Irl, but I'll find an image online of the alphabet.

Yes, please do get us an image.

Yes, please do get us an image.

I can't find any good ones ;-;

Lemme write some down, scan it in and trace over it. Brb

I'm going away on holiday until Sunday evening, so don't expect many or any posts from me at all over the next few days. See ya!

• Brohoof 3

@@Ethan Sawyer

Sapphire was sent flying by the gravity pull smashing her into a wall. She was pinned in place during the time as the gravity shifted and the ship groaned, she just struggled to her hooves and walked to the main room afterwards and took a radio off one of the other guards. "Scarlett, come in what the buck was that!? Scarlett!?" She needed to know that was going on.

What is the main room? Engineering, observation, gate? 

@Mentis Soliloquy,

Lightning had reached the gate room and was looking for some guns and ammo for Sapphire and Cyril when the ship suddenly lurched. "WHOA! THE BUCK?!" Scarlett's estimate was WAY off!, he thought. He shouted into his headset, "Everyone STAY DOWN! We're currently heading around the star!" When he saw Sapphire and heard her question, he immediately answered, "It's the star, Sapphire! We're heading around it!"

We've already pulled away from the star, is this from during that time.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

I meant the gate room it's the 'main' room at this moment since we don't have access to the bridge or mess hall or something.

We do have a mess hall.

But okei! Gateroom.

Oh, and guys.

I plan to have another mini-event soon. If you want to bring in any characters or more NPC's, tell me. This is the perfect time!

We do have a mess hall.

But okei! Gateroom.

Oh, and guys.

I plan to have another mini-event soon. If you want to bring in any characters or more NPC's, tell me. This is the perfect time!

um I think I might have someone join the party. Why now?

um I think I might have someone join the party. Why now?

You'll see.

What I'm gonna do is an excuse for bringing my second oc ever in for its first rp, but also a great time to rethink k what we can and can't have as well as maybe bringing in new people.

I have two OC's already could I really play a third?

plus Sapphire has some work to do one Amber and Flame.

If you wanted, you could bring in a third. But make sure you can only do what you can handle, I don't want anyone to stress.

You'll see.

What I'm gonna do is an excuse for bringing my second oc ever in for its first rp, but also a great time to rethink k what we can and can't have as well as maybe bringing in new people.

If you wanted, you could bring in a third. But make sure you can only do what you can handle, I don't want anyone to stress.

Alright I think I'll have my oc https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-diamond-r8620jump in.

Hey, can I make a second OC for this? I want to have someone who can be more interactive with everyone. I do feel kind of left out for the most part due to Specter's nature as an AI.

New oc? Ja okei.

I have an idea actually!

BRING IVAN BACK PLZ ;-;

@@Ethan Sawyer, I would but, he's a little thing, you might have heard of it, called, dead.

Death is irrelevant when time travel is involved ;-;

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

Sorry Ethan

Ivan's death is a fixed point in history

What if he didn't actually die though. Nobody saw him die. The last anyone saw of him was a bunch of fire behind him and an explosion.

A few seconds is easily enough time to pull him outta there.

No he's dead. Okay I'll go make a new OC now.

Ahh, okei. I cri

A little announcement for y'all. @Child Of Darkness, @Unicorncob, @Mentis Soliloquy, @1Bit, , , @Mario3D13 and @The Original. There is going to be a small event soon in which new characters can be brought into the roleplay. I've added the new characters to the roster on the front page already, but you can only start using them when I give the signal. And you'll see the signal. If you need any help with the events before the event, pm me.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I've just caught up and I'm completely lost on what to post (cue large post). I haz an idea: long story short, I stayed down until the shaking stopped, and kept monitoring radio channels in the meantime, and was absolutely dumbfounded at the whole double Scarlett thing, and what-not. After coming to my senses, I start talking. Okay?

P.S. I dunno if I should bring in another character. I currently dont have another OC. And I've been busy, so yeah...

Well, I've just caught up and I'm completely lost on what to post (cue large post). I haz an idea: long story short, I stayed down until the shaking stopped, and kept monitoring radio channels in the meantime, and was absolutely dumbfounded at the whole double Scarlett thing, and what-not. After coming to my senses, I start talking. Okay?

Das fine I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Laura opened her eyes fully to hear the snark of someone who had called her Auntie. She out two and two together. Snark + Family ties, this was her neice. "Oh God, Keiras snark and sarcasm really are genetic. How are you, uhh, Solar? I think that's your name. How's your wife? Or has that not happened yet?"

"How's your wife? Or has that not happened yet?" I LOLd at this.

Scarlett just trusts Ancient stuff because she may or may not be one herself >.> the Ancients build things to last!

Specter is a pretty good example of that TBH. How old is he? (I forgot, excuse my n00bness)

From what I know, very old. The Ancients died out thousands of years ago, so some time before that.

The ship however, is just over a million years old.

By any chance did the Ancients die by activating a series of superweapons that wipe out all sentient life within 5 galaxies in order to stop a parasite from taking over?

Nah, they ascended to a higher plan of existence in which they no longer need a physical form or give a sh*t about anything that happens in the normal universe.

I just rediscovered this conversation. Good times.

Now, back to business.

@Mentis Soliloquy, you ignored my prior post, asking if Flame was okay. So, I had to compensate for that in my last post. Now, don't worry; it was an honest mistake that any of us could have made. But I'm nitpicky about these things >.> we need to try to avoid potential senseless posts or continuity errors. Of course, this won't be perfect (and I don't expect it to be), but it does help keep things organized and FUN!

Also, everyone (except for @The Original and myself) has added at least one new character. I, for one, am worrying that, with so many main characters, I'll lose track of some and probably blow something up (Emerald's post ignoring me is a foreshadowing of what may happen). Not that it wasn't a good idea, but we have to focus that much more.

Now, if there's anything I'm incorrect on, just let me know. Also, what I've said isn't meant to be an order to DO THIS, DO THAT. It's just showing my concerns, so I can see what y'all think.

Also, congrats on Amber and Solar's (future) marriage. Time travel really shakes things up, doesn't it?

This RP is FUN! (I REALLY have to stop posting here)

"You're absolutely right Solar." He noticed Amber sneak off. Hmm, suspicious. Then he saw Solar speed off. Oh well. Solar can deal with anything concerning Amber. It's probably not serious.

@Ethan Sawyer and @Mentis Soliloquy,

He turned to Scarlett and Sapphire. "See? Was I right or WAS I RIGHT? You're the one with the most experience in dealing with any situation, no matter the odds. No one else on this ship can claim that. There's a born leader in you, Scarlett. I can see it. Solar can see it. Everyone else sees it. So why can't you?"

And this is another reason I love this RP. We've had various opportunities to give some rousing speeches. And they've all been wonderful. @1Bit, you made the first inspiration/motivation/life lesson speech in the RP. So, hats off to you.