Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Amber decided to just sneak off from the group while they talked, none of it interested her after all. She smiled softly and turned tail to return to her room. Making sure she wasn't followed, she hastily entered the cramped space and leapt through the air to comfortably land on her bed. The covers seemed to fly up in response which only made her grin more as they fell over her and made her instantly more warm and snug than she was. Now where is it...? She dug with her hooves and crawled all over the bed checking for the case. A barely audible gasp escaped her muzzle and she hungrily clasped the white case to lift it onto the bed. It made a small hissing sound as she unlocked it and the pegasus could only breathe a sigh of relief as she saw the everything was in there.

Taking out the small device, she gave the needle a few prods with her hoof. Not too bad...okay, let's just do it. The pegasus sighed and made sure it was full before digging the needle into her other foreleg. Groaning while biting her lip, she let all of it enter my body with a content smile.

One Does Not Simply Let Amber Have Her Morphine (this is not a criticism of the RP; this just shows how clueless our characters can be. Hehe.)

Umm, @Child Of Darkness, I don't think you've seen my edited post (I took out the part of noticing Scarlett's sudden departure), so please take a look at it, and respond when you feel like it.

I read that they moved to the ops deck. 

Well, I originally did, but Ethan made me edit that out and stay in the gate room. So, we're still there.

Edited by Mario3D13

Well, I originally did, but Ethan made me edit that out and stay in the gate room. So, we're still there.

Who is still in the gate room?

Who is still in the gate room?

Me, Sapphire, and Mel. You told me to stay in the gate room instead of following Scarlett, Sapphire was talking to you about leadership and stayed, and Mel came around with a bogus warning about wonky gate injuries.

Since we've made it past the 50-page mark in the RP and OOC, I'd like to share an interesting observation with y'all. In the RP, @1Bit and @Unicorncob have the most posts combined. I have yet to count the post totals and percentage of posts by each member. I also cannot determine which individual has the most posts to date. I'll update with more details as I crunch the numbers.

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 1

Me, Sapphire, and Mel. You told me to stay in the gate room instead of following Scarlett, Sapphire was talking to you about leadership and stayed, and Mel came around with a bogus warning about wonky gate injuries.

Since we've made it past the 50-page mark in the RP and OOC, I'd like to share an interesting observation with y'all. In the RP, @1Bit and @Unicorncob have the most posts combined. I have yet to count the post totals and percentage of posts by each member. I also cannot determine which individual has the most posts to date. I'll update with more details as I crunch the numbers.

very off topic.

Anyhow, how are you all finding the rp? Anything you think needs changed?

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

What a completely useless post. Thank you for wasting forum space. Also, very off topic.

That was harsh Ethan, I like learning about statistics like this especially when it's something I'm interested in.

Um not that I can think of right off my head so no, great work so far :)

very off topic.

That was harsh Ethan, I like learning about statistics like this especially when it's something I'm interested in.

Um not that I can think of right off my head so no, great work so far :)

Thank you for your defense, Flame. I think statistics are important. It shows who's been the most active, least active, the most talkative, etc.

As of right now, not really. I just hope Cyril gets interested in Blue Diamond to keep him away from my waifu so that she gets a special somepony too.

so much jealous

One has to defend his woman, you know! And besides, you already have yours. Let me have mine. (Lightning will probably ask you to help with that, as in "Make sure Cyril doesn't get near her." But that will be after Lightning discovers Cyril is also after her.)