Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Technically we are still talking about the RP ;)

Well.

You're not wrong.

Maybe even find a couple of cannibalistic natives or something insane.

Maybe we could even run in there and steal some food.

Amber is cannibal confirmed.

• Brohoof 1

This will never not make me pee myself laughing

I legit love it so much.

But no guyz, Amber is no cannibubble, she just a nice normal pegasus :D 

• Brohoof 1

well that sail were taken out of my new OC well she can wake up in the triage area.

Huh? I don't quite understand what you mean.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

what I meant was 'oh look guys new OC' and everyone else was like 'oh look funny ass picture' ignoring me.

I didn't even open it O_O

I'm a little busy doing PABS work.

'Sure. I'll go over this way and make sure everyone has air. You know. Actually fix stuff. Reroute systems. Activate auxiliary units. Enough to last us maybe two years if we keep it all in one area. This ship really wasn't designed to hold life at an extended duration. But Some things never change in even millions of years. No pays attention to the robot.

Specter hacked into a locked terminal in engineering and started conducting a search for anything that he could use to extend the life of the current air filters and the possibility of activating the back ups. Although the existence of back up units filled with air filtration chemicals was purely theory right now, it would be bad design not to have them. 'Always have emergency back ups of everything abroad a ship incase of incident.' Basic ship design 1-0-1. This should only take a bit.

Do you know how hard it is to push this rp onto a new planet when people keep trying to activate backups.

There's not always a backup!

Anyway, all backups (which don't exist) would have been used up over a million years.

Solar probably took her last couple of statements the wrong way, with the look she gave Amber. "Well... whatever you're into!"

She took her gaze back out toward the glass. "Wonder what kind of ponies are out here..."

She then began thinking about the group... as much as Scarlett didn't seem to care about what she did on the team, she thought she'd enjoy the view. Planets are science-y.

"Wanna go get the others? They'd love this!"

I cried so hard, and got so far.

Goodnight all!

• Brohoof 1

Do you know how hard it is to push this rp onto a new planet when people keep trying to activate backups.

There's not always a backup!

Anyway, all backups (which don't exist) would have been used up over a million years.

Specter's line of logic is that when a fault occurs in a system, a local backup should exist. And with this being such a vital system, logic dictates some alternative resources exist locally. If it does not, then alternate means will be search to achieve the goals. Since he dies not know if such a system exists, he has to inspect the priority. He's still just a machine that follows his code. This how his mind works. When he is proven wrong by himself, he will help out. He's stubborn like that, much like myself. And no matter what way you look at it, it's not a flawed judgment.

Machines follow logic of what is likely and love things to be as convenient as possible. Specter is no exception to this rule.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Specter's line of logic is that when a fault occurs in a system, a local backup should exist. And with this being such a vital system, logic dictates some alternative resources exist locally. If it does not, then alternate means will be search to achieve the goals. Since he dies not know if such a system exists, he has to inspect the priority. He's still just a machine that follows his code. This how his mind works. When he is proven wrong by himself, he will help out. He's stubborn like that, much like myself. And no matter what way you look at it, it's not a flawed judgment.

I keep forgetting Specter is an actual robot and not a robot with a human-like mind :/

Anyhow, the backups of backups would have run dry (or sludgy in this case) over a million years. The only resources still pure on the ship is the small amounts of water and power we have.

Note about my post: I am tired and can't think of a way for Scarlett to fix them at the moment. The magic thing will only be temporary, unless she can teach the unicorns a spell for it.