Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

um is anyone's Oc currently not doing anything? I can't figure out what to post without it not making sense

most of the ponies are down in the gate room ready to depart for the planet. You can easily just have Flamestreak maybe talking to Sapphire or something there :)

• Brohoof 1

Are you two ready to go get some air or are you too busy staring at each others asses, even though they do look nice"

So doesn't that mean Scarlett staring at their asses too if she knows they look "nice"

hahaha :D nice one there mate.

post-27609-0-91900900-1453597812.jpg
Edited by Fl@mstre@k1990
  • Brohoof 1

Specter looked on at the monitor which displayed everything from Kino's sensors. He kept on eye on the area around the other side of the gate for anything dangerous, but absolutely nothing changed. Exactly what he wanted to happen. Seems like the other side is safe. That will give us plenty of time to search.

He went to the gate controls and get it set up into standby mode, ready to reactivate it when everyone was prepared.

Gate closed = no kino sensors

Also the gate works on a dialling system. You dial an address from a high tech keypad, or in destiny's case an address book. You can't put it on standby :/

I know, but there's all these important things that I forget to mention. Like a wormhole can only stay active for 38 minutes max unless you pour a tremendous amount of power through it.

Pretty much, but it's less power if you only have it open when you need it.

Also, gates are only one way and can only be shut down from the side that they were dialed from.

And the only way to dial them from the other side in this universe is with a kino remote.

Theres an exception to the one way rule, forces and email waves can travel both ways. Like radio signals. Matter however can not.

The gates rules are the laws of physics.

Though I guess if a unicorn tried to teleport through a gate backwards it might work, but it would almost kill them. And why would you do that anyway, just have the other side shut the gate down and dial it yourself