Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Sorry, but we are stuck in another universe. It's supposed to be hard.

"For Celestia sake get a room ya'll two." Flame shook his head disapprovingly and turned to Scarlet who to sporting the kind of suit Ember and the mare were wearing.

Does EVERYONE need these suits? 'Cause if so somepony negelected telling me about them.

Solar has a big suit with metal'n'shiz. Almost like Iron Mare xD

Scarlett however, has a skin tight black suit.

Sapphire m8, Amber jumped the gun and leapt through the portal a while back. She's gonna be on the floor choking in front of you on the other end of the gate :D

not sure if you saw the post on it

i missed that darn, well she can mean it for the others i guess.

(mutters to himself "have to fekin asleep god damn it)

s'alright, she jumped through it kinda outta nowhere XD

Oh dear, I should really be asleep. Night all!

WARNING! WE HAVE ANOTHER FOURTH WALL BREAK!

Solar let out the hugest sigh of relief from receiving the cooling spell, wiping some sweat off her brow. "Okay, that's a bit better."

She looked and saw Amber, removing sand from every possible source on her body. "Firstly, I'm glad you're okay, and secondly, I will slap you if you talk in text and, somehow, numerals again."

And its funneh :D

• Brohoof 1

just saying that we should wait for dust to post or we will get too far ahead.

Dust quit guys.

I said this a few pages back...

We currently have 8 in the roster, but Lordav has since been inactive with family problems and Aqua hasn't posted yet for some reason.

So yes, 6 active ponies.

Uhh, Flame. I'm sorry to inform you that, as I said on the previous page, gates can only be shut down from the side of which they were dialled. And there are no buttons on the gate. Solar has the kino remote which is the only way of dialing back to the ship from this side. The gate is still open, and your post is once again regrettable useless.

Really though, is anyone actually remembering what I type in this posts? Anyone?

• Brohoof 1

There has been, once again, numerous amounts of off-topic posts in this thread. You guys know that there shouldn't be anything not related to the roleplay here- we've posted about this before. If you wish to talk about off-topic things, I recommend starting a PM or a Skype chat group to do so- this thread is for roleplay-related things only, not for any tangents that you may go off on.

Most of you have been PMed for off-topic posts before, so consider this a last warning before it escalates to more serious things involving full moderators. Don't let off-topic chatter happen again, please.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to PM me.

-Magos Amphrose