Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Okay, okay, I'm sorry. You know, I'm very zealous when it comes to NSFW (maybe too zealous), so I sometimes overthink things and go too far.

But I ain't taking back that last part about marriage, because that's Lightning's promise to himself.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry. You know, I'm very zealous when it comes to NSFW (maybe too zealous), so I sometimes overthink things and go too far.

But I ain't taking back that last part about marriage, because that's Lightning's promise to himself.

Good for you. That wasn't exactly helpful information at the moment though.

• Brohoof 1

Thought so. But it is helpful, because now knows that Sapphire doesn't have to go as far as those two.

But he isn't supposed to know. The characters are.

But the ship has no internal weapons tho. Nor is it intelligent enough to do so.

Maybe Mir flew through one of the damaged sections and was vaporised by the radiation from the star were about to fly around.

• Brohoof 1

Too late to join? Sorry i was just wondering, the idea interests me and i saw you had slots open!

Well, if you follow the instructions in the OP then maybe :)

Ok that shouldnt be a problem, thanks lemme know when youve decided and ill make a proper intro.

Huh? You need to write an application.

Hey @Ethan Sawyer, I was thinking about what happened to Mir. I think we may not be the only ones aboard the ship. What do you think? Does this mess with any biggies?

Ja.

Nobody else is on the ship.

• Brohoof 1

What did he say

Well, in the recording left inside MIRVI's memory data chip, at the 27-minute mark, a metallic voice was heard, but it was in another language and it wasn't Mir's voice. A beam seemed to come out of the wall, and it stuck MIRVI, ending the recording, and blasting her to pieces. That's what he said.

The only one on the ship that meets those factors is Specter. Metallic Voice? Yes. Energy based/ Laser like weapon? Yes. Random materialisation? Yes. Speaks another another language? Yes. Has a personal dislike for other AI? Yes.

Is someone trying to make me out to be a villain here?

Edited by Child Of Darkness
  • Brohoof 1

The only one on the ship that meets those factors is Specter. Metallic Voice? Yes. Energy based/ Laser like weapon? Yes. Random materialisation? Yes. Speaks another another language? Yes. Has a personal dislike for other AI? Yes.

Is someone trying to make me out to be a villain here?

Well, @The Original had made it out to be the ship who blasted Mir, not you. Oh, and don't even think about coming after Tuesday, if that's what you want.

Well, @The Original had made it out to be the ship who blasted Mir, not you. Oh, and don't even think about coming after Tuesday, if that's what you want.

I wanted to make it seem like the ship's AI destroyed her for exploring and poking around. I can change it? Unless Specter wants to accept responsibility.

Edited by The Original
  • Brohoof 1

I wanted to make it seem like the ship's AI destroyed her for exploring and poking around. I can change it? Unless Specter wants to accept responsibility.

Well, I wanna go out and explore, so I need you to post Cyril's response. (I wanna know if Cyril will let me see the recording or not. I hope he does let me see it.)

And no, I'm not asking for posts like I did before. I'm reminding @The Original that it's his turn to post, just in case if he forgot.