Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

And Lightning can help! (No, seriously, Lightning actually can help with this. He's got Tuesday working on a way to get her off that crap.)

What happened to no advanced AIs.

What happened to no advanced AIs.

He's working off of a database of information and known techniques. Not a cognitive process.

And another thing: So Specter gets a free pass? Puh-leeze! Tuesday isn't that OP, okay?

He's working off of a database of information and known techniques. Not a cognitive process.

And another thing: So Specter gets a free pass? Puh-leeze! Tuesday isn't that OP, okay?

New that you've specified how, then sure. Good enough.

Also, Spectre is a character.

• Brohoof 1

New that you've specified how, then sure. Good enough.

Also, Spectre is a character.

Granted, but remember: Wade did indicate that Specter could go Ultron on us, so the best way to fight an AI is with another (I know it sounds funny and stupid, but hey, it could happen!)

Granted, but remember: Wade did indicate that Specter could go Ultron on us, so the best way to fight an AI is with another (I know it sounds funny and stupid, but hey, it could happen!)

Maybe. But it doesny fit the cannon.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Child Of Darkness ~ The Specter and Mel

@Unicorncob ~ Solar Dust

@Mentis Soliloquy ~ Sapphire and Crystal

@1Bit ~ Amber

~ Flame Streak and Blue Diamond

~ Aqualuna

@Mario3D13 ~ Lightning Spark

@The Original ~ Cyril

Hi guys! I've just noticed this roleplay is slowing down, quite a bit. Is there any particular reason like the rp going sideways or some IRL problem, or is it just that you all got bored of it? Edited by Ethan Sawyer

(edited)

@Child Of Darkness ~ The Specter and Mel

@Unicorncob ~ Solar Dust

@Mentis Soliloquy ~ Sapphire and Crystal

@1Bit ~ Amber

~ Flame Streak and Blue Diamond

~ Aqualuna

@Mario3D13 ~ Lightning Spark

@The Original ~ Cyril

Hi guys! I've just noticed this roleplay is slowing down, quite a bit. Is there any particular reason like the rp going sideways or some IRL problem, or is it just that you all got bored of it?

Well, I'm not posting because I literally CAN'T. I'm waiting for @Child Of Darkness to respond to Lightning's request to go find Cyril (@The Original, I'm pulling you back in, so be ready). Sapphire can't respond (though Crystal and Mentis are free to talk, I think). However, I don't get why Amber and Solar aren't talking. They should be. Though, TBH, I could use the RP being slow for a bit. I've been busy, and this halt gives me a bit of a breather, so I can focus on my studies more.

I als want y'all to know that I'M NEVER GETTING TIRED OF THIS! I love this RP a lot (it's my first RP), and I'll enjoy it 'til the end!

Also, does anyone else hate it when it looks like the RP's gonna get going again, only to come back to a halt after a few posts or so?

Edited by Mario3D13

To move on in the rp we have to find a way in the rp to decide on 16 ponies including Flame and Sapphire to go on the shuttle to escape the death. But some of us will be left behind.

I need someone to suggest a lottery to whoever is in charge (apparently that is Scarlett now) and then that person will draw names.

• Brohoof 1

Ok when did that happen did I miss that?

Everyone ignored my in character post about it. Figured I may as well post it here.

"The gate would have automatically dialled if there was a working gate nearby. The only option we have or survival is the shuttle, but that can only seat 16 people including the pilot due to life support on board as well as supplies and things they'd need for a planet." Scarlett said to all those who were left in the room.

(edited)

To move on in the rp we have to find a way in the rp to decide on 16 ponies including Flame and Sapphire to go on the shuttle to escape the death. But some of us will be left behind.

I need someone to suggest a lottery to whoever is in charge (apparently that is Scarlett now) and then that person will draw names.

I'm honestly quite worried now. I've got that funny feeling...a feeling that y'all are plotting to get rid of me. I can't believe we're getting rid of the Destiny. If y'all wanna get rid of me, then that's your choice. I'd be real sad, but I can't stop you from doing so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Have you got the feeling that the RP is at a halt?

Well, it could start moving again, but two key people aren't posting (albeit for different reasons).

@1Bit, I understand you've been having Internet difficulties, so don't worry.

, we actually don't know why you haven't posted, so, if you can't post for the time being, please let us know ASAP.

Note: I am not asking for posts. I'm just worried because I've never seen the RP inactive for such an extended period of time. And I'd like to know why.

Edited by Mario3D13

Note: I am not asking for posts. I'm just worried because I've never seen the RP inactive for such an extended period of time. And I'd like to know why.

mlfw4734_small.jpg

RP's often go through slow periods where they either deteriorate into nothing and die or carry on with irregular posts. I had hoped it wouldn't happen, but everyone else if busy. Most of us either have college, a job or are otherwise busy. Or are just in a different timezone. We don't get the same amount of free time you do at school.

• Brohoof 2

Despite the fact it's Emerald Sapphire wears near same amour so this is what she would look like with it on, which she has on at this moment (some visual context) 

post-35804-0-69356900-1457134736.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and point out that Flame ignored my last post. That's two strikes, , and in similar situations too!

Wai does this happen?

Solar waited for an answer, but nothing came. She decided to try again.

"Amber?" A few more knocks.

...nothing.

Maybe she's just asleep. Yeah, that's probably it.

Luna's sake, I have to make sure.

She pushed the door open to look inside, and saw Amber curled up on the bed with--

"Oh sweet Celestia, no!" She cried, flapping over to the bed. "No no no!"

Amber had a morphine needle sticking out of her foreleg. "No, no, no..."

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw her chest moving up and down. She was still alive.

"Oh Celestia, Amber," she sighed, carefully removing the needle from her arm, "You need to stop this... and I don't care if it kills me, I'm going to help you."

She carefully climbed off the bed and sat down, watching her marefriend intently for the slightest movement.

She wiped a tear from her eye, swallowing and praying to Celestia that Amber would be okay when she woke up.

If she woke up.

"carefully removing the needle from her arm"

ARM?! WHAT ARM?! hehe

I'm gonna go ahead and point out that Flame ignored my last post. That's two strikes, , and in similar situations too!

Wai does this happen?

"carefully removing the needle from her arm"

ARM?! WHAT ARM?! hehe

Ponies have arms.

• Brohoof 1

technically its forelegs but year arms can be used instead of that.

Weirdly enough, it is often referred to as the forearm in around omy diagrams

• Brohoof 1

Ponies have arms.

Correction

Ponies have Hoof and legs XD

I'm gonna go ahead and point out that Flame ignored my last post. That's two strikes, The Real 1990, and in similar situations too!   Wai does this happen?

I didn't see your last post sorry 

Correction

Ponies have Hoof and legs XD

I didn't see your last post sorry 

Apology accepted. PLease do edit your last post accordingly. I'd appreciate it.

Also, what is Flame again? Military pilot?

Amber almost jumped out of her skin seeing Solar, after what she had just experienced in her unconscious state. She cringed and shied away, afraid of more screams. No Amber! This is the real Solar...real...she's real! 

Her breath gradually calmed. A single sniffle echoed across the bedroom before the tears started. Without saying a word, Amber simply leaned into the hug, pouring her heart out. Her knees felt weak and her body felt abused. She'd failed everypony again.

"Amber, it's okay," Solar repeated, holding on tight to Amber as she wriggled, "It's me, Solar. I'm here."

She sighed and smiled as Amber leaned into the hug, and just let her cry while stroking down her mane to try and comfort her some more. "There, it's okay. Get it all out..."

Could Solar call Scarlett or myself over the COM (radio)? I'd like to chime in on the whole morphine thing.