Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Sapphire will have to seriously keep them away from Amber

Like, to the point where Amber doesn't know she has them

Tuesday's plan does involve slowly decreasing the dose, kinda like nicotine patches. I'd use other medicines, but we don't have them on hand.

@Ethan Sawyer ~ Scarlett Fidelity and [redacted]

@Child Of Darkness ~ The Specter and Mel

@Unicorncob ~ Solar Dust

@Mentis Soliloquy ~ Sapphire and Crystal

@1Bit ~ Amber

~ Flame Streak and Blue Diamond

~ Aqualuna

@Mario3D13 ~ Lightning Spark

@The Original ~ Cyril

Hey guys! It seems as though the RP's halt remains in place (which is understandable, but worrying, at least from my perspective). I may make another post, but it would be under the assumption that none of you responded to Lightning's radio call. If there isn't a response in the RP soon, I will post. Y'all have 30 minutes to respond.

@Ethan Sawyer ~ Scarlett Fidelity and [redacted]

@Child Of Darkness ~ The Specter and Mel

@Unicorncob ~ Solar Dust

@Mentis Soliloquy ~ Sapphire and Crystal

@1Bit ~ Amber

~ Flame Streak and Blue Diamond

~ Aqualuna

@Mario3D13 ~ Lightning Spark

@The Original ~ Cyril

Hey guys! It seems as though the RP's halt remains in place (which is understandable, but worrying, at least from my perspective). I may make another post, but it would be under the assumption that none of you responded to Lightning's radio call. If there isn't a response in the RP soon, I will post. Y'all have 30 minutes to respond.

Dude. No. Just stop.

I'm currently trying to figure out how we can move onto the next plot point, which is why we're stuck. We could fill the rp with random useless posts but that's what they'd be, useless.

Dude. No. Just stop.

I'm currently trying to figure out how we can move onto the next plot point, which is why we're stuck. We could fill the rp with random useless posts but that's what they'd be, useless.

Not useless. @1Bit has had moments by herself, and I'd like to do something similar. My plan is to do a sort of mission log/journal. Sound good?

Not useless. @1Bit has had moments by herself, and I'd like to do something similar. My plan is to do a sort of mission log/journal. Sound good?

Huh?

Huh?

Remember those dreams that Amber had? And the time she had alone after taking another dose of dope? Well, what I intend to do is make Lightning record a log of what has happened onto his computer. You know, since he has some alone time now, I'd like to express his thoughts on the situation. Okay?

Also, how many hours have we been on the ship (hours, not days)?

Remember those dreams that Amber had? And the time she had alone after taking another dose of dope? Well, what I intend to do is make Lightning record a log of what has happened onto his computer. You know, since he has some alone time now, I'd like to express his thoughts on the situation. Okay?

Also, how many hours have we been on the ship (hours, not days)?

Ja, okei. You can do that.

And I don't know. I could work it out but why do you need to know?

• Brohoof 1

I need the hours for the log. Like "it's been (insert number of hours) since we gated to the Destiny", or something like that.

Let's just go with 36

• Brohoof 1

Kk. Thx.

Also, can you plz check over my revised OC page? Lightning Spark I revised the backstory and the Other section. Note that, although I mention the SPARTAN-IV program and the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, that does NOT imply that I will be using it in this RP (at least not yet, though I probs won't).

Wait! I'll join in! Pick me!

@Ethan Sawyer, how would ^ this change the dynamic? I dunno why I'm suddenly worried about botched plot points and angry DMs again. I know what you'll say. "What the hell r u talking 'bout, Mario? Nothing's gonna happen." Well, given how unexpected this RP has turned out to be, I expect anything.

@Ethan Sawyer, how would ^ this change the dynamic? I dunno why I'm suddenly worried about botched plot points and angry DMs again. I know what you'll say. "What the hell r u talking 'bout, Mario? Nothing's gonna happen." Well, given how unexpected this RP has turned out to be, I expect anything.

Please stop mentioning me. I'm the DM, I check every post here. And I don't need twice the notifications.

And, I sent out a pm to the people who were interested in my "Fidelity" roleplay. Fidelity was the rp that I never got running, and eventually made it into this.

Please stop mentioning me. I'm the DM, I check every post here. And I don't need twice the notifications.

And, I sent out a pm to the people who were interested in my "Fidelity" roleplay. Fidelity was the rp that I never got running, and eventually made it into this.

Ok, so AD is the evolution of "Fidelity"? Interesting. So, obviously, I don't get a PM because I wasn't interested in the original, correct? I assume this has something to do with another roleplay?

Ok, so AD is the evolution of "Fidelity"? Interesting. So, obviously, I don't get a PM because I wasn't interested in the original, correct? I assume this has something to do with another roleplay?

Nope. Fidelity was the OOC of an rp that was going to be about space. The idea was eventually to be something about Stargate Universe, but the thread died as I never got around to writing up the plan.

3 months later, there you and the others were, signing up for After Destiny.

To put it simply

Fidelity was the prototype of After Destiny The people in that thread, including harmony.exe, knew that an rp like this might happen 3 months before you guys even found the OOC thread
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

OK. Anything else I need to know?

Well you didn't actually need to know any of that.

All you need to do is carry on roleplaying as usual :P

At best, we'll skim through the outermost layer of the star, but that would prove fatal regardless.

Mario, really...

I don't know how many times I've had Scarlett say "directly towards the star" or "straight into the star" in an attempt to explain that we are literally going straight for the stay. Admittedly, slightly off the centre as the core is molten metals and other elements, but close enough that we pass through the radiative zone. We're not skimming it.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer