Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Noted.

Wait. How the hell would Flame know how to pilot the damn thing?

He wouldn't.

But being a military pilot, he'd be experienced with having to learn how to fly new ships quite fast. And he'd have a lot of experience with flying vehicles so again, it would make it easier.

• Brohoof 1

He wouldn't.

But being a military pilot, he'd be experienced with having to learn how to fly new ships quite fast. And he'd have a lot of experience with flying vehicles so again, it would make it easier.

Just verifying. I thought that might be the case. So, how will we determine who goes and who stays? A physical lottery?

Yeah, the chatroom... Which chatroom?

@Harmony.exe, I dunno why I'm seeing Portal 2 references interspersed in your posts.

First, you said "You monster." (Okay, look: We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us; for science... you monster.)

And then Selene has neurotoxin (DEADLY NEUROTOXIN).

Amirite or amirong?

... Well, if anyone is GLaDOS, it's the DM. Otherwise, though... Check Selene's profile and actually look at the tidbits about her species. It's not a reference to portal, and said neurotoxin isn't deadly unless you're too dumb to feel pain.

Oh, and a note on Selene; I would very much compare her to River Tam of Firefly and Serenity. For those of you who know who that is... Good on you for watching good TV shows, and you have been warned.

Edited by Harmony.exe

Don't weaponise my OCs :(

??? Please elaborate. I don't understand.

"None of this is fair. Not a single second of it. I'll begin now, shall I?"

I grabbed the box in my magic and shook it a little. Laura had already added the Vashti to the box, so it could still survive. I levitated out 14 names and read then all out. Of the 14, a few were Mel, Sapphire, Crystal, Solar, Amber, Flame, Blue, Aqua, Lightning and Cyril and 4 other random ponies that Scarlett didn't know.

I turned around to Selene. "I'm sorry."

And here I was thinking a few of us would be left behind. Derp.

I'd like to point something out: Sapphire and Flame were hand-selected by Scarlett to leave, correct? So, why the hell did you pick them again in the lottery? That's a redundancy and it deprives 2 other ponies from a chance to survive.

Weird much?

I'd like to point something out: Sapphire and Flame were hand-selected by Scarlett to leave, correct? So, why the hell did you pick them again in the lottery? That's a redundancy and it deprives 2 other ponies from a chance to survive.

Weird much?

I was hoping nobody would notice the maths mistake.

Y'all ignored it so I didn't bother fixing it :P

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping nobody would notice the maths mistake.

Y'all ignored it so I didn't bother fixing it :P

I noticed by chance. I went back to my previous post and was looking over it, reminding myself of what I had last said, and then I saw the name Sapphire, and it didn't seem to fit, so I looked the post over, and I aw that both Sapphire and Flame were listed. I literally did a double-take and immediately: "The hell?"

But hey, doesn't make much of a difference, We already condemned Selene, so changing all that would be a pain in the ass.

I extended my hoof and shook his. I didn't know much about himhim, but I knew he was trying. And in this situstionsituation, that's all you can do. "Thanks Lightning. And good luck on that planet."

I then pushed him into the shuttle and threw a kino in afterwards, closing the ship-side door.

Is it just me, or am I noticing a pattern here? Ethan, I dunno why a mangled version of a word appears just before the correct one in your posts. Is it the keyboard or something?

Is it just me, or am I noticing a pattern here? Ethan, I dunno why a mangled version of a word appears just before the correct one in your posts. Is it the keyboard or something?

My phones keyboard likes to duplicate words sometimes for no reasonreason.

• Brohoof 1

Then why not just talk to eachother instead of trying to push yourselves into situations you either don't belong in or are not already a part o.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really hating Solar right now. Lightning is almost at the end of his tether. Another push, and he's gonna go off. And you don't want to see him go off.

Scarlett's magic can still reach you if you fuck with Scarlett's daughter <3

Scarlett's magic can still reach you if you fuck with Scarlett's daughter <3

That's all good and well, but Solar's being a total bitch really short-sighted! Lightning's getting real mad because Solar's al like "NO MORE MORPHINE!" and I'm like "Do we really have a choice?"

I'm really hating Solar right now. Lightning is almost at the end of his tether. Another push, and he's gonna go off. And you don't want to see him go off.

Solar's being a total bitch really short-sighted!

Long answer - Solar is just a tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit worried that her marefriend is going to die from another shot of morphine, so can you blame her for wanting it out of her life completely?

Short answer - 

tumblr_m5b1l9gF7m1r3k1m8o1_500.png