Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Not really.

Think. If the shields are being powered by the same type and amount of energy that are trying to get past them, the equal forces keep the shield stable.

Basic science. Energy conservation.

Well, good thing you're here to handle the science, so that I can be lazy~

• 2 weeks later...

Well, good thing you're here to handle the science, so that I can be lazy~

This is the story of my life.

Right there. That one sentence.

Literally me.

Anyhow, I'm back! Time to post.

• 2 weeks later...

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lonk-chase-r9180

Basically me but a pony. A little outgoing, a little carefree, a little everything.

I have added some concepts to my OC in Casual Stroll, and I'm wondering if I should include it here. If anyone wants to see what they are, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

What would be his role in the RP?

Why would he have been on Icarus?

And how would you introduce him into the rp?

1. I would try to put some common sense into the team and manage the ship.

2. I was traveling here to meet some family. My grandmother moved here because of the view. I took the train to give her some company over the weekend.

3. (this is a concept I have, tell me if anything's not going to work) Some ponies I've never even heard of (maybe we can find out in the rp? hmm...) put a sack over me and pushed me into a transport ship, then launched the ship en route to Destiny. The ship will then meet up with Destiny and plop me in the landing deck.

So yeah. Thanks for giving me some sort of a chance.

1. I would try to put some common sense into the team and manage the ship.

2. I was traveling here to meet some family. My grandmother moved here because of the view. I took the train to give her some company over the weekend.

3. (this is a concept I have, tell me if anything's not going to work) Some ponies I've never even heard of (maybe we can find out in the rp? hmm...) put a sack over me and pushed me into a transport ship, then launched the ship en route to Destiny. The ship will then meet up with Destiny and plop me in the landing deck.

So yeah. Thanks for giving me some sort of a chance.

1) What do you mean exactly? This is oddly unspecific.

2) Icarus is another planet. And the general public and most of the military/government type people didn't know that this was possible.

3) Destiny has been travelling for around a million years, and it has no landing bay. The closest thing to one is the external docking ports.

You may want to briefly read the roleplay to get a better idea as to what it is you're applying for, as it unfortunately appears my OOC OP was not detailed enough. Sorry!

We must speak different languages as you never seem to understand me.

Same language. Different structure.

I wonder if that is a good thing? Anyway post to write.

Nein. I can understand what you say when you're speaking, but I sometimes struggle to understand what you say when you type.

• Brohoof 1

Nein. I can understand what you say when you're speaking, but I sometimes struggle to understand what you say when you type.

Yeah I can't type for shit, well apart from when I am role playing.

Yeah I can't type for shit, well apart from when I am role playing.

Weeeeel.

You're doing fine :P

• 3 weeks later...