Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery

Hocus Pocus

The first thing I'd literally do? Scream.

What I'd do with the money? Help out my family and friends and donate the rest to charity.

9 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Get robbed by my own family and friends

That’s a good start,

I’d probably travel the world and find new ways to enjoy life! And also crack cocaine jk

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

Probably 1st cash in the lottery ticket, then try to get over to the Netherlands, and buy a new laptop (mine is really damaged due to my clumbsiness and I'm looking at one I really want),
and then get a saving account for my transition + a couple cosmetic surgeries I really think would make me look not absolutely disgusting lol (that alone would wipe out 40k euro, PLUS estrogen etc), attempt to find a nice house to own over there, and keep a reasonable amount to live an ok lifestyle for a while, and split the rest between gold and potentially flats to rent and have a decent amount of reasonably consistent money coming in,
hippety hopity! Ga van mijn eigendom af! xD

Edited by Sherbie-kun ⚡⚡
Hippity Hopity! Get off of my property!

Contact a lawyer, financial advisor, and move.  

Go part time at a similar job I have now just to do something and really change nothing else about my life. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Call a lawyer. He'll be able to advise you and help out a lot with various issues. Most people end up flopping all the money from the poor money management.