Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Grand Heist (Action)

Wicked Funky

GRAND HEIST

A bank robbery RP.

Welcome to the Grand heist RP! In this RP your character wil lstart out as a small time criminal who steals wallets and robbs the occational store, In a big city outside of Equestria. All our OC's will be unknown to each other in the beginning of the Rp, But will come to know each other later. As our OC's get to know each other and eventually become partners in crime, We will start advancing from small time criminals to big time bank robbers over time! In this city, Technology is as advanced as it is today, There are cellphones, cars, guns and anything else you would see in a modern city! Our OC's aren't just magically going to have guns and explosives, No, We have to obtain these, Hard as it is!

Oh, And the police is of course going to try to stop us! (Would be rather boring otherwise right?)

Here's something that's going to narrow down applications unfortunantly, No unicorns! Why you ask? Because magic would be way over powered in this RP.

And this is planned to be a LONG RP since it's going to be about our OC's becoming the ultimate criminals. And I seek experienced role players who won't rush the story and do totally illogical things!

(THIS MAY ADVANCE INTO A POTENTIAL PRISON BREAK OUT)

So for rules:

1. Like said earlier, No unicorns!

2. No godmodding.

3. Do not do illogical things or rush the story, Keep it believable (Even though it's about sapient flying horses with guns.)

4. No OP OC's, Nor any OC's who rely on their own personal weapons since before (Like magical swords or axes.).

5. No NSFW content, Please.

6. Your OC has to be a small time criminal in the begining with a limited amount of Money and other resources. (Just don't start out rich with 5 assult rifles and a nuke in your backyard.)

7. I'm looking for players who can spell and use correct grammar, remember that!

So, To sign up I will either need character link or a short description of:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality/Habits:

Sum up of backstory:

Type of criminal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kwAahsD2A

Edited by Gentleman Cruki

@@Yamet,

Well, My idea was that we should be kinda poor, Because otherwise there would be no reason for us to be criminals you know. So every character might have a shoddy apartment or small shabby house.

And as for guns, A basic hand gun maybe, Nothing too fancy. Tell me what you have in mind and i'll give you response.

Edited by Gentleman Cruki

@,

The thing about this OC is that he already seems set for the job, Already an expert if that's the right Word to use here. I just feel like the chaarcters are doing to job out of no experiance and actually have to struggle with getting in to to the business of bank robbing.

But I don't know...

I can see why you would think that, but we don't have any explosives at start, plus he isn't an expert. He only loves to do blow shit up

@,

The thing about this OC is that he already seems set for the job, Already an expert if that's the right Word to use here. I just feel like the chaarcters are doing to job out of no experiance and actually have to struggle with getting in to to the business of bank robbing.

But I don't know...

I can see why you would think that, but we don't have any explosives at start, plus he isn't an expert. He only loves to blow shit up Edited by Gentleman Blaze

@@VinylWubs,

Two questions, First of, Will he be using a spear? Seems inconveniant.

and for the other question, "as long they're nice to him and follows his path to peace and legend." Is this ignored for this RP?

1. yes, that's his main weapon.

2. Basically yea.

@@VinylWubs,

I'll accept you, But Think about it like this, This Place is like any big city on Earth, So seeing some guy Walking around the streets with a spear, Would be just as wierd as here.

Ha, don't worry. I've seen worse around town but you do make a point.. I guess he has to keep it.. Hidden..