Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

I recently watched the entire Series of Hero High, a Filmation Cartoon from 1982 - 83 i think, about a Group of Teenage Super Heroes.

I watched the Show, because Captain Marvel ( Shazam ) and Isis appear in it and thats why i count this Series as a Dc Comics Series and the Series is part of my Dc Media Collection  :squee:

It was quite a funny Series, my favorite Characters would be Rex Ruthless, which i think is supposed to be a Parody of the Dc Comics Character Lex Luthor and...damnit i forget her name...that one magician.

Its was just interesting to see, how many different Heroes with different Super Powers appeared and how Super Heroes would act as Teenagers, that still try to control their Powers.

I especially loved Rex High Heels , which he could extend to a very long amound. Its just, it looks so silly :lol:

Adventure Time. I'm marathoning the series at the moment, and so far I'm in the middle of Season 5.

It's a really great show, although I'll admit that both Season 3 and Season 4 were the two seasons I loved watching from start to finish.

• Brohoof 1

The last show I watched until the very end was probably South Park, but since it's still going... And the last show I watched, but still haven't completed is Big Bang Theory.

• Brohoof 1

The latest show I sat down to actually watch was a show a friend introduced me to, "The Flash". I really like it. Its produced extremely well and it would be a show I might actually get into.