Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

It's a magical girl anime and I'm happy to see that there's more than one season! :)

The last show I watched was Family Guy. It was an episode from a much later season, so it really doesn't fall under one of my favorites. I dunno, I feel like the show isn't as good as it used to be.

Last Man on Earth, but only because of Kristen Schaal %-) other than that, show was pretty terrible... to my opinion.

before that i watched all 2seasons of oldschool Thunder Cats (& a new remake, that was pretty good actually.. but don't know why they cancel it).

now i'm watching Hey, Arnold! (i like the "atmosphere" there. a main character looks like me in a way.. except for the shape of head of course =))

there was many of shows actually, but i don't remember it all... well Avatar The Last Airbender was first show that i watch this year. and Legend of Korra of course. (but i don't like her very much.. i loved that "old" time atmosphere of Aang, but Korra is more steampunk and such.. not that i don't like steampunk, but i don't like drawing there). and of course Gravity Falls.. very interesting. smashing! and how can i forget about Adventure Time.. one of my favorite, alongside with MLP.

sorry, got little carried away)

Edited by Ethan Tran

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hunter x Hunter

So... I'd been putting off watching this for years, in fact I had forgotten about it entirely. However, it dawned on me a couple of weeks ago when I had watched through all of my anime and not having anything to watch when I eat my meals (I like having some show to watch during those times), hey there's this cutesy probably-generic Shonen over a hundred episodes that can do that job for some time!

Well...

I'm not sure I can call it 'cutesy' anymore. Do not be deceived by Gon, who is probably the cutest most innocent looking Shonen protagonist ever. His character is actually lines up to his appearance, but this series as a whole is BRUTAL. OMG.

Where I am, now... It's practically turned into some sort of horror anime with characters being killed left and right in the most disturbing of ways. It has always been pretty brutal, like much more brutal than your standard Shonen, but I didn't think it would go down this road.

Oh well... At least unlike a certain other brutal shonen named Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, this series is kind to dogs.

HxH is a twisted series.

• Brohoof 1

Inuyasha:  The Final  Act

I never finished the manga or anime so I thought,   why not?   I cried a little in the end given this is still one of my fav animes!

• 1 month later...