Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Myth Busters. I never watch TV where I live as I really dont have the time or money to do so (the internet seems to work for me much better), but whenever I go to my parents house the next state over their is almost always a Myth Busters marathon going on and it holds just enough interest in me to stay with it. Also while I probably would prefer watching cartoons I feel super awkward watching cartoons at my age in my parents house so I try to look like an adult and watch reality tv.

93499186.jpg

The last show that I watched was a special series on CNN called "The Eighties" which took a look back at events that occurred throughout that particular decade. It's actually the third entry following "The Sixties" and "The Seventies" with "The Nineties" set to air sometime later this year.

The last show I watched was the season one finale for Dreamworks Trollhunters on Netflix.

Netflix has been having some really great animated shows lately, with this, Voltron, and Bojack Horseman they are really starting to make a name for themselves in that field of entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Many episodes of We Bare Bears. It was such a fun show to watch, it's a shame I watched the episodes in such a short time that I quickly ran out of episodes to watch.  :wau:

Edited by Guest

Mushishi, the anime. So freaking good, relaxing and soothing, yet very interesting to watch.

I recently watched some classic Spongebob, the early seasons of that show are hilarious. XD

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma."

So true. People will say it is just nostalgia, but if you go back and actually watch some of the older episodes, you'll see that it had very clever humor, or when they implemented stupid humor, it was stupid humor in a kind of naive kind of way.

As for me, my last show I watched was 24: Legacy. It's okay, but the series just isn't the same without Kiefer Sutherland's amazing role as Jack Bauer :(

EDIT: I've been gone for so long that I forgot some of these threads are really old... RIP the necro-quote.

Edited by Joseph Stallion
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently watching the sixth episode of the first season of Gravity Falls. I'm really enjoying it so far.

(I still am but I've seen a couple of bad episodes...)

Edited by Nerdy Luigi