Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

This anime called Humanity Has Declined. It's by far one of the most interesting shows I've ever seen, it's clever but silly at the same time and you never know where it is going, it's just the main character ending up in a lot of weird and sometimes surreal situations, some funny and others a bit more serious. That and the fact that I really like the main character (whose name is never mentioned) makes it one of my favorite shows ever, or at least one I'll remember.

Resultado de imagen para humanity has declined

Gintama. I dropped it somewhere around eight years ago. I have no clue what made want to try it again, but I'm enjoying it more this time around.

Just finished the final episode of the final season of Switched at Birth. Totally a guilty pleasure of mine but I swear totally worth a watch! It's addicting! 

10 minutes ago, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

x240-Wu4.jpg.af6a0f39c4c5dc3355082e55ba996ecc.jpg

MLP - Equestria Girls Special - Dance Magic

And this time, it's in English.  Finally! :pinkie:

I gave in and watched all three specials in the past hour and a half. I had avoided the subtitled versions so as soon as I saw that they were up, I figured I would watch them before going to bed.

• Brohoof 1

Well given I have On Demand and that OK KO Let's Be Heroes is on it, I ended up watching the first episode which was thankfully there as a limited time event thing to see it before it aired on tv in August.

And I really really liked it so far.