Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

The last thing I watched was a re-play of the previous round of the V8 Supercars. I was unable to watch it live on FOX SPORTS as I was a spectator for that race :catface:

(I'm still pretty fired up about this :dry:)

Other than that, I've been watching some Mythbusters on the Discovery channel, some MLP on channel GO! / Boomerang and a little bit of Monster Musume. A friend of mine gave me a whole list of anime to watch :lol: :squee: 

The last Shows i watched was the Web Series Lobo ( 2000 ) , which was a tiny bit to cruel in my Opinion, i mean i have nothing against gore ( i like the Movie Braindead after all ) but...i didnt liked it, there was no point to me. He just shoots random Aliens into Pieces...pretty dumb in my Opinion.

Then i watched the Web Series Gotham Girls ( 2000 - 2002 ), which was pretty good, it was cute, great animated for a Flash Cartoon ( i guess its a Flash Cartoon, maybe im wrong ) and it even introduced a new Villain that i didnt knew about.

Then i tried to watch the Web Series Zatanna, which according to Wikipedia was made in the year 2003, but the only thing i could find, where two Episodes of a really weird Cartoon made for Cartoon Monsoon or something. There were about Zatanna alright, just slightly poorly animated in contrast to the last Web Series and im not even sure if that was the Web Series or some other Stuff, but it ended on a Cliffhanger and felt more like a Trailer, instead of two Episodes. I guess the actual Web Series got so much bad critic, that Warner Brothers just took it off and now its lost. ( because thats the only Information i could find about it ) Oh well, i watched two Zatanna Episodes of...something and im over it. It reminded me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but it was way to short to get an Opinion from me. The Animation was okay in parts and ugly in other parts. Thats all i can say about it.