Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Rick and Morty Season 3 Finale.

It was somewhat disappointing. The season built up to an episode that didn't even really matter in the context of the show. Literally the dynamic would be basically the same if nothing happened aside from Beth thinking that she might be a clone and having a crisis over it.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
Fixing an error that made my opinion look wishy-washy and didn't make sense anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Star Trek: the Next Generation Season 1 Episode 22; "Symbiosis." Definitely a low point for Star Trek in general. It's literally an hour long anti-drug "infomercial." (If you could call them that). I'm ashamed that they had to film an episode like that one. Absolutely horrible episode, 2/10.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

I've taken up marathoning the new duck tales to stave off the realization that I've finally finished catching up on all of this season of FIM.

Just finished episode 6. It's great! Love the continuity and foreshadowing. Has a very strong trope aware brand of humor without mugging the camera much about it. Character building is a bit sporadic and it oddly seems to have ended up focusing more on the reincarnation of the traditional support character Webby than the uncle and nephew trio at least in these early episodes, but nothing particularly wrong with that.

It's also weird that after a few episodes of listening to him speak I understand Donald Duck speak like normal talking. Brains are interesting