Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Watching some Star VS the Forces of Evil. I'm a good 3/4 of a season behind... Since I'm, as of now, I have much less WBB to watch than I do of Star VS.

Well I decided that I'm no longer keeping up with the show if it's going to become so focused on what should be a romantic subplot... Seriously, this show's sinking.

Edited by ~Dusky~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to give these show a try, Brooklyn nine nine and the good place...wasted of my 1 fucking hour.

No shows that involve work can be as good as the Office. 

Edited by TBD

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Since I've seen every episode (still existing) I'll count Doctor Who, because I just watched season 11, episode 01. Jodie Whittaker nailed it as the Doctor! I love her in the role!

I love Jodie and her performances as the doctor! She is in my top two favorite doctor (including the ninth). I'm gonna miss her when she goes. 

8 hours ago, TBD said:

I love Jodie and her performances as the doctor! She is in my top two favorite doctor (including the ninth). I'm gonna miss her when she goes. 

She hit just the right balance of Quirky and Brilliance. I just have to watch the New Year episode (Saving it for just the right night) but I think she brought something wonderful to the show.

DW-11x01-The-Woman-Who-Fell-to-Earth.jpg

Doctor-Who-S1_Ep10_Pre-TX_02.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I just finished watching the pilot of Cliffside on YouTube. I didn't even realize it existed until today and the pilot's been up for several months... Hmph.

I'd probably say about an 7.5/10 or so for the pilot. The series does have some potential, but I hope they don't rely on the same few gags every episode, and the pacing was a bit too fast for my liking (felt like it skipped around a little bit).

Edited by ~Dusky~

Friend started getting me into Star vs. The Forces of Evil. So far im surprised its a Disney show. Entertaining and funny enough to be a Cartoon Network Show, with enough Plot to be a Nickelodeon cartoon.