Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Out of curiosity, I just watched an episode of an old DHX Media show called Kid vs Kat. I don't think it's anything special, but it does include the likes of Kathleen Barr, Tabitha St. Germain, Casey Weseluck, Vincent Tong, Trevor Devall, Chiarra Zanni, and Rebecca Shoicet. All have voiced somepony in MLP: FiM. :D

I just recently finished the first season of Hell on Wheels and have started the second on netflix. Very good show so far if you're into westernish themes. Also started watching House of Cards, my family is caught up on it but I've only ever seen a few episodes here and there. 

Game of Thrones. I just finished rewatching the whole series today (started about two weeks ago). :)

Sweet dude, that's what I just finished. That Battle of the Bastards though. *Kisses hand like French chef* It vas so good, I cried a little when that lil' b**tch (you know who) got what was coming to him.

• Brohoof 1

I don't suppose a movie counts. I think it was Boboiboy yesterday. Episode 7 Season 1. I don't know how many times I have watched this and the two episodes after this. Still wonderful. 

Rick and Morty. Amazing show with a lot of silly humour and complex adventures. Really recommend this one if somebody like more stupid jokes and a lot of action eith a nice cartoonish looking show.