Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

• 2 weeks later...

The last new show I watched was this.
Chernobyl_2019_Miniseries.jpg

From everything I read on the events, it's a very accurate portrayal. If anything, as depressing as the story is, it doesn't even fully capture how truly horrible people suffered for their efforts in the events that took place. It is a dramatization, but a lot of the things shown really did happen. It is truly eye opening.

Forewarning, it is very bleak, and graphic, but I believe it's important to watch. It gives you a very good understanding of what went down.

Rewatching all of MLP from season 1. Decided instead of picking up where I'd left off, I'd try to refresh my memory.

Aside from that, Aggretsuko's new season and I'm probably gonna work on my anime backlog after this.

I'm making my way through season 8 of SpongeBob. Compared to season 6 which was really annoying and season 7 which was really boring, season 8 is actually pretty good so far. I've watched through House Sittin' For Sandy and aside from a couple really bad episodes, it's been funnier and more entertaining than I expected. At the pace the season's going it might rival, or be better than, season 5.

(edited)

America's Court with Judge Ross. Me and my grandma both agree: this judge has ZERO common sense. I mean he doesn't make a tenant who is ILLEGALLY RENTING OUT SOMEBODY ELSE'S PROPERTY pay anything to the ACTUAL owner of that property. How is this guy a judge? F***, I expect any TV Judge to know more about the f***ing LAW than I do, and I guess I was wrong to expect that.

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Given that the first episode of Infinity Train is up on Cartoon Network's website and On Demand, I decided to watch it.  It was a pretty promising start and I have a feeling that Infinity Train is going to be a great series.