Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

• 2 weeks later...

Sailor Moon. I wanted to remember how it was like. My 14 yo me would probably enjoy it. My adult me might chuckle from time to time because of the cringe i can now acknowledge, but it's a good show.

And Hazbin Hotel. I didn't knew about it's existence until literally yesterday when i heard SaberSpark recommend it. I'm optimistically cautious with it. the animation is really good, the voice acting, the world building, the music, the effects, the aesthetics, all of that is good. But the tone is all over the place and i don't appreciate it, sometimes i could expect an adult show and then boom! a powerpuff/pokemon/steven universe villian appears and i'm like... no... go away... go back to the weird stuff. The writing and directing might be a bit unfocused. Also, the premise is very good and interesting but i want to know how this artist girl is going to pull off reforming the type of characters we have in hand and not be all Steven Universe on me because i'm an adult watching this supposedly mature show and i'm bitter and i hate everyone, so I'm listening, how do this characters are going to be redeemed given their record and how are you going to come tell me about being a better person, i don't think i can get convinced that easily because this is not mlp, show for kids, it's for mature audiences (i want to believe) and again the tone is blurry and inconsistent (I think mostly because they want that kid audience that should not be watching it but they are the money).

Edited by Ittoni

Finished Infinity Train last week and it is really good. Excited to see what they make next. 

Just finished Primal (there's only five episodes at the moment) and it was also very amazing! 

The first episode of Rick and Morty Season 4, and I have to say it was decent. Not really good, though. A few funny lines here and there and an interesting plot idea don't entirely compensate for some of the Anatomy Park-esque humor of the episode and the pacing being a bit rushed. Nonetheless, a solid enough episode. 8/10.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust