Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Tangled: The Series. I held off until season 3 was complete before watching, so i'm just now starting on the new episodes.

Spoiler

Oh my gosh, the opening episode floored me! 

I won't give any details in case others haven't seen it. And please don't give any spoilers to me either. I'm enjoying it waaaaaaay too much! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The... rather disappointing season finale of Picard. Not only does it rob itself of emotional impact, but it's clear the ending was designed to keep the series going. Almost would like it better if this was the end of a mini-series... It's going from an 8/10 show to a 7/10 or even 6.5/10 show in my book, and I'm starting to feel like the show's quite likely to further jump the shark. It's a shame because mid-season 1 was generally pretty solid, but episodes 9 and 10 both were at least a little disappointing.

Edited by Angel_Dust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished The Mandalorian. It's probably the first Star Wars-related live action thing I really enjoyed, even though I probably missed a lot of references and easter eggs meant for SW fans. I like how simple it is, and the general atmosphere (I felt a vague vibe of the first two Witcher books for some reason). Looking forward to season 2. 

MLP.  I’ve gone back and started watching the entire series again.  I stopped watching after season 7, and just refreshing my memory before I continue watching the last two seasons 

• Brohoof 1

Hart of Dixie

(Hart is a last name pun)

It’s a show set in Bluebell, Alabama (Which they will tell you many times) about a New York girl becoming a small town doctor instead of the heart surgeon she dreamed of being.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Clarification
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Atlanta. I honestly think this show shouldn't necessarily be described as a comedy (because in my view it doesn't really fit all the parameters of a comedy), though it has more than its share of funny moments. Seeing it as a more light-hearted drama I find some appreciation for the writing and the general execution of the show's ideas. Though there are issues with the show, it's far from bad. Maybe a little underrated though. Great but by no means 97% material (that's the critic score at least... Seems very inflated because the audience score is closer to 90% which I would say is closer to how good the show actually is).

Though if we were looking at it as a comedy, the show would actually be pretty subpar in all honesty... Considering it barely qualifies only if you squint hard enough. There were a few episodes where I didn't laugh one time, because there was nothing there that was actually funny.

Edited by Dustlicious

Not too sure to be honest. I was (and still am) in the middle of watching the entire Batman Beyond series. But also watched Ninjago's first half of the fire/ice season (I can remember the season number :P). So it should be one of those unless if there is something I watch and don't currently remember.

finished watching the clone wars finale yesterday and i didn't even know my eyes could produce that many tears like wtf happened

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching Gravity Falls right now.

I hadn't seen the Giffany episode in a few years. They packed a dating sim (which is somewhat reminiscent of Doki Doki Literature Club), a yandere, and Five Nights At Freddy's all into one episode and it's glorious.