Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Just Add Magic: Mystery City. This is a spinoff of Just Add Magic. I imagine it's because the original cast got too old to fit the tween demographic they were shooting for. Too bad they don't realize the people who were tweens watching that show are now older too, and want to continue following the original characters. Anyway, this new show is fine, if not as well cast as the original. 

Princess Detectives. This proves that anyone with a camcorder and a laptop can get their home movies on Amazon. I’m not complaining because it’s charming in its simplicity and innocence. Yup, I’m gonna watch the rest of the series now. 

• 3 weeks later...

My Next Life As a Villainess: Incredible anime! Season started up recently and I'm loving it sooooo much! First season proved to be my fav anime series and made me cry every episode on a rewatch.

Awkwafina is Nora From Queens: Finished watching the season today and I love Awkwafina so much. Very funny show, but one episode was not good I'd say. New season next month, excited for that. 

9 minutes ago, Magpie said:

The Owl House. It's the only currently running TV show I keep up with. It's really good, I recommend it.

Yes!!! I love The Owl House! I also keep up with that show! Love it so much I rewatched season 1 multiple times and want to ago now that season 2 is out. 

That show has made me cry so much. I love. Easily becoming one of my fav shows of all time. Currently my 6th fav, but if season 2 keeps up this great track I could easily see it being bumped up. 

• Brohoof 1

Beastars, season 2. I liked the first half of season 1, and thought I’d give it a chance. Season 2 was pretty good overall. I really like the characters and their internal turmoil. They could probably do with a tad less wordiness in their introspection, but overall I had a good time watching it and will watch season 3 when it comes out.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Worlds Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated In Another World As An Aristocrat

I usually dont like isekai anime cos I find they're too many and samey but this one is something special with an interesting premise and a really badass and well written protagonist~

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Turns out there was a Polly Pocket season 3... and a season 4, which came to Netflix a couple of weeks ago. Almost disappointingly, Griselle and Gwen weren't in them, but there were nonetheless some fun episodes.